Skip to main content

The Walking Dead

What is everyones thoughts on the markings and "you'll pay for this" being written on the outside of the church??

The scratches on the window frames = people trying to get in, therefore I figured "you'll pay for this" was from the people who had gone to the church for refuge but were locked out.

Edit to add: Would also explain why the minister spoke about 'sins' / felt guilty for something.

I completely forgot about Beth as a character.

Not you forgetting the greatest character of the series..

QRIs9hV.gif

Oh and why was BABY JUDAS getting almost as much airtime as MICHONE yesterday?!
because that baby will be the driving plot device this season :(

The scratches on the window frames = people trying to get in, therefore I figured "you'll pay for this" was from the people who had gone to the church for refuge but were locked out.

Edit to add: Would also explain why the minister spoke about 'sins' / felt guilty for something.
i reckon he
locked them all out and kept all the food for himself, and those people at the foodbank were some of said ppl (like the librarian with the glasses...)"

God, I hate cannibals eating your body parts right in front of you is Soooo Rude:). And hopefully this season Daryl might be going to get a bit of loving!!! We can only hope:)

Im avoiding this thread cause I don't have pay tv, and have only seen the first two series on sbs2 before they culled it there *sniff*

Not sure if it has been mentioned, But good news :) and a heads up for people like me that don't have pay tv and love the walking dead

Series 3 has started on SBS2 last night with a double episode. Hopefully it will be on every Tuesday night from now on, and double episodes too *yay*

Im avoiding this thread cause I don't have pay tv, and have only seen the first two series on sbs2 before they culled it there *sniff*

Not sure if it has been mentioned, But good news :) and a heads up for people like me that don't have pay tv and love the walking dead

Series 3 has started on SBS2 last night with a double episode. Hopefully it will be on every Tuesday night from now on, and double episodes too *yay*
I like this show because the whole family can watch. There is something for everyone. :hurting:

Last edited:

Why don't you stream it online?

Back