Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

Omg give Sophie Monk and Tom Gleeson their own show!! Funny as with Charlie Pickering The Yearly. Last segment brilliant.

WATCHING this, and it is brilliant.......history stuff I didn't know about mixed marriages....and lots of really fascinating stuff

Movie: Pocahontas: Beyond The Myth

NITV, 8:30pm, Sat, 23 Dec 2017, 60 minutes

ON NOW REPEAT

The story of Pocahontas has been passed down through the centuries. Her relationship with John Smith has been characterized as a romance that united two cultures and created lasting peace. However, the life of this American Indian princess was anything but a fairytale. Join us as we look beyond the fiction and reveal the real story of Pocahontas, a tale of kidnapping, conflict, starvation, cannibalism, ocean journeys, and the future of an entire civilization.

Directed by Molly Hermann. Phoenix Bess, Kaiah Seraydarian, Anthony Tether

2017, Canada, English, Documentary, Biography, Movie, Historical

...hi all of you wonderfully brilliant lovely people!... sorry that I've been absent for the last 10 days or so but have been running around and doing so much and visiting so many people in the last 10 days and haven't had much access to the Internet but have just popped in to wish you all a wonderfully Merry Christmas (and a Happy New Year if I don't get to say it between now and then)... when I finally finish travelling around and get back onto these forums I will be coming straight to this thread to have fun every night here and there as we have done in the past (I'm missing the banter so much) lol!... so have a safe Christmas my friends and will talk as soon as we get back from the Central Coast probably late next week or so... so until then... cheers.:)

...hi all of you wonderfully brilliant lovely people!... sorry that I've been absent for the last 10 days or so but have been running around and doing so much and visiting so many people in the last 10 days and haven't had much access to the Internet but have just popped in to wish you all a wonderfully Merry Christmas (and a Happy New Year if I don't get to say it between now and then)... when I finally finish travelling around and get back onto these forums I will be coming straight to this thread to have fun every night here and there as we have done in the past (I'm missing the banter so much) lol!... so have a safe Christmas my friends and will talk as soon as we get back from the Central Coast probably late next week or so... so until then... cheers.:)
right back at you Mr S. Have a safe and fun Christmas! Hope Santa gives you all you asked for!

Merry xmas Mr Stickyfingers, have fun!

Melbourne's beautiful classy Carols, starting, Sonia looks awesome in giant red frock. Alex Perry.

I will be cleaning, cooking, decorating with the carols on.

Merry Christmas posters and fellow random chatters, peace and joy to you all, @Mr Stickyfingers , @Meglos, @Isee, @Beachsands, @Affable, @oddjob, @qtkt, and @reepbot.........and any regulars I missed....
Have a wonderful festive time, and best wishes for your coming year.

Melbourne's beautiful classy Carols, starting, Sonia looks awesome in giant red frock. Alex Perry.

Merry Christmas posters and fellow random chatters, peace and joy to you all, @Mr Stickyfingers , @Meglos, @Isee, @Beachsands, @Affable, @oddjob, @qtkt, and @reepbot.........and any regulars I missed....
I'm at work. Not into the Carols at all, but they're on. Lovely shade of red Sonia's wearing. Enjoy your festive season.

Reactions: kxk

Same to you!

I'm a huge Anthony Callea fan. His backing singers were excellent too, I think one was Susie O'Hearn from the Idol days.

Dami Im was on the rival carols concert last week.

Love is in the Air.....I love you JPY.......here comes pushy Kate trying to take the spotlight......this bit is very funny
JPY manages to totally ignore the pushy bitch, perfectly in tune, and everyone is going nuts = back up celebs and the crowd

Can't we make this our Aussie anthem? And bring world peace when it is played at the Olympics")

SBS is currently showing a slow tv of the Gahn . Relaxing viewing and get to see some of the beauty of the country.

Hi @Isee, I am watching Dr Mosley about sleep, I suffer from insomnia, so far no quick cure, just the unhelpful it will make me fat stuff, so far it has been the opposite for me, the stress of no sleep made me skinny....

What a load of crap on TV lately

Hi @Isee, I am watching Dr Mosley about sleep, I suffer from insomnia, so far no quick cure, just the unhelpful it will make me fat stuff, so far it has been the opposite for me, the stress of no sleep made me skinny....

What a load of crap on TV lately
maybe watch the Ghan thing... some people on facebook are complaining its boring them to sleep...

Back