Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

That's what I might do ctach up on Rosehaven, have missed it all

I guess the point of the adds is they are all in the DV cycle of shitting on females
But I hope they do a follow up, where somebody like me visits and intervenes
And show how normal kids, just fight if anyone does shit like that
No no no it’s expletive deleted brilliant!

That's what I might do ctach up on Rosehaven, have missed it all

I guess the point of the adds is they are all in the DV cycle of shitting on females
But I hope they do a follow up, where somebody like me visits and intervenes
And show how normal kids, just fight if anyone does shit like that
Do you work in this area. When you compare DV and terrorism there is no comparison. I was a victim many years ago, but walked out, because I knew that I would be hospitalised or dead if I didn’t go. He had put my head through a louvre windows. Thank goodness. I’ll never be a victim again but have I been strong enough to protect others??

The annual Doctor Who repeats begin today/tonight, x 3 times every day
3.20pm, 8.05pm, 3.25am

TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 21
Rose
45 minutes, PG, Sci-Fi, Adventure, Cult, WS, CC, Series, Repeat
(United Kingdom, English)

The Time Lord enters a new age... When Rose Tyler meets a mysterious stranger called The Doctor, her life changes forever."

Plan on watching each night if nothing else on, and there generally isn't.
Except tonight - Ladies of London double again starting 8.30pm, love this trash, with proper and batty Brit aristocrats

Screen Time is great tonight. Judith Lucy is brilliant as usual and loving Benjamin Law. They spent the first half on Nichole Kidman. Apparently I’m not the only person who isn’t a huge fan.

I really like the Sharouks. Hope they win. I’m warming to this show. Took me a while and it’s nearly over.

The Shahrouks are keeping me watching, but the show on the whole is enjoyable fluff.

The Butlers were robbed tonight. No way were they worse than the Panininis. If you have ten meals sent back, and diners order from another team instead, you should lose. I think it's because they wanted a different team in the elimination (ie. it's rigged).

Omg! Kath and Kim Klitz and Glamour is so funny. Lots of “celebs” commenting on best bits. Hysterical! I’ve been laughing out loud. The only sad thing is that I guess it’s over.

...evenin' all... I'm able to post 'Live' tonight so I thought that I'd watch 'FFF' and then slide over to 'Sisters' when it finished... so if anyone is up for it... cheers.

The Shahrouks are keeping me watching, but the show on the whole is enjoyable fluff.

The Butlers were robbed tonight. No way were they worse than the Panininis. If you have ten meals sent back, and diners order from another team instead, you should lose. I think it's because they wanted a different team in the elimination (ie. it's rigged).

...I agree with this Meglos... the Panininis were worse than the Butler family... and my god!... the Shahrouk sisters have never been into a pub in their life and they still nailed it!... lol!... as I've said before... the Shahrouks should have their own show for sure... I love them!... and... Kylie Kwong is on tonight too!... I like her too... cheers.

...the Shahrouk sisters don't have a chance against the Paninis when it comes to Seafood... one or maybe two of them are Fishmongers aren't they?... cheers.

Now watching Gogglebox.

...that's obviously on Foxtel I take it Affable?... some of us on here don't have Foxtel...hence the reason as to why we all migrate over to the Gogglebox thread on Thursday nights... (I'd rather be watching 'Gogglebox' now rather than 'FFF' that's for sure)... lol!... enjoy your show my friend... cheers.

...that's obviously on Foxtel I take it Affable?... some of us on here don't have Foxtel...hence the reason as to why we all migrate over to the Gogglebox thread on Thursday nights... (I'd rather be watching 'Gogglebox' now rather than 'FFF' that's for sure)... lol!... enjoy your show my friend... cheers.

Yep, I will be watching tomorrow as well. Enjoying it so far. :)

...the Shahrouks are going to fail this for sure... they are being way too slow in finally reading a recipe... good luck girls... cheers.

Yep, I will be watching tomorrow as well. Enjoying it so far. :)

...I absolutely love that show Affable and to be totally honest... when I first ever heard of what the format for the show was going to be about people sitting down and being filmed watching TV shows I thought "what a ridiculous concept for a show!... what are they thinking?"... (or something similar)... and now?... I can't get enough of the show lol!... I love it!... it's on my faves list of shows to watch now... who woulda thunk it eh?... cheers.

Back