Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

..."a cracking good box?... if I could count the amount of times that I've been told that..."... says Jane ... bwahahahaha!... cheers.

I have been a member of the CWA. What was I thinking. So we were charged with doing the dinner for the National Party on a Friday night. I was introduced to John Anderson as the headmistress. I replied that I thought that implied thigh high boots and whips. I made chilli hot (red get it!). They were surprisingly popular, but my career with the CWA was fairly short lived. Unfortunately I saw him in a totally unrelated place 12 months later. Wearing my swimming gear. He recognised me and greeted me by name as the principal of my school. Shaming.

CWA have great places to stay in most cities, here in Melbourne it is a lovely old Mansion in posh Toorak, and if you are a woman relocating and looking for somewhere to live you can stay for weeks - had a friend i put there and she never wanted to leave
love their cookbooks, cheapish too
Sydney is in a good location but yucky

...haha!... these questions are about the Socceroo's and of course Ed knows the answers lol!... cheers.

You know these domestic violence adds, where they shove girls as kids .....well why don't they whack the little shit back?

In our family, girls and boys fought like cats and dogs, we all wrestled together
And I used to beat my brother up, hardest thing ever when he grew bigger, and bigger and I had to learn how to stop fighting physicaly and use my brain.
I remember that feeling so strongly, being frustrated at losing power and equal strength pissed me off

Did you guys all wrestle across genders as kids?

Don't agree with this womans' politics much, but I like her, she is REAL, and very genuine
Unlike that fake red head
Didn’t like her at first but think that she is genuine. Unlike the LNP, she resigned as soon as she knew. As did Scott Ludmanand the other Green. What a farce this government is.!!!!!

...oh wow!... Celia beat Ed by 10 points!... lol!... well done girl!... thanks everyone for the fun tonight... see you all tomorrow night perhaps?... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
You know these domestic violence adds, where they shove girls as kids .....well why don't they whack the little shit back?

In our family, girls and boys fought like cats and dogs, we all wrestled together
And I used to beat my brother up, hardest thing ever when he grew bigger, and bigger and I had to learn how to stop fighting physicaly and use my brain.
I remember that feeling so strongly, being frustrated at losing power and equal strength pissed me off

I certainly did.

...oh wow!... Celia beat Ed by 10 points!... lol!... well done girl!... thanks everyone for the fun tonight... see you all tomorrow night perhaps?... cheers.
I love Celia. One of the best talents on TV at the moment[DOUBLEPOST=1511174514][/DOUBLEPOST]
Boy there is nothing on after this, nothing, not even a tiny bit of trash or a doco
Always qanda

...haha!... both my brother and sister are younger than me so I didn't have any trouble whatsoever kxk lol!... although... my younger brother is taller than me now so............... lol!... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
That's what I might do ctach up on Rosehaven, have missed it all

I guess the point of the adds is they are all in the DV cycle of shitting on females
But I hope they do a follow up, where somebody like me visits and intervenes
And show how normal kids, just fight if anyone does shit like that

And are they planning follow up adds, where the Mum and girls do something about this shit and fight back or something?

...I'd like to think so because as they are they sort of leave you hanging don't they?... cheers.

Back