Skip to main content

The intruder seems like a douche

Yeah... I have to say, based on the chat with Sonja (and I'm live pausing on Foxtel, as have whipper snapper kids refusing to sleep), he's less Brad Pitt and more Brad Shit. That said, I think he'll add MUCH NEEDED excitement to the house, albeit a better looking, smoother talking version of Dion.

Really don't understand why he has been put in the house... he doesn't seem very interesting. He'll probably leave as soon as he is up for eviction.

Can someone fill me in.. I thought he'd chosen Aisha, but must have effed up woth fast forwarding or have hearing issue and he chose Lisa? (OR more alarmingly, given am Kiwi, I misheard Aisha as Lisa?)...

BB told him he would be meeting a housemate soon but out of interest asked who he would like to meet and he selected Aisha.

Obviously BB already had Lisa lined up for the meeting.

Can someone fill me in.. I thought he'd chosen Aisha, but must have effed up woth fast forwarding or have hearing issue and he chose Lisa? (OR more alarmingly, given am Kiwi, I misheard Aisha as Lisa?)...

Yes he did choose Aisha. He didn't get a choice, he was just asked by BB. Lisa was already going to meet him.

25 million people in Australia & for BB Aust they pick a Canadian as a HM/intruder >> fuck you BB... another nail for your coffin...
Yeah but he's lived here since 2007? 7 years? God forbid you travel to another country, live there, pay taxes (I hope he has), contribute to society, and say, after 7 years, they're not welcome or worthy?

Yeah but he's lived here since 2007? 7 years? God forbid you travel to another country, live there, pay taxes (I hope he has), contribute to society, and say, after 7 years, they're not welcome or worthy?
Only 7 years, pick someone who's been here all their life

Back