Skip to main content

The Block: Glasshouse

Oh, lawdie. How could I stay away from this forum! I can't STAND Bec and George! I ADORE Matt and Kim and Dee and Darren!

What a hoot!

Not a fan of any of those couples. I can see the entertainment value of the Jollys, but I didn't find Matt & Kim likeable or interesting in any way.
I agree. Out of the three I liked dee & darren the most purely because I found them hilariously bitchy. Didn't care for matt and kim since matt was an absolute asshat at times. :asshat: At least Dee made the most entertaining facial expressions while she was at it. Matt was just a pure asshole with no humour. Bec & George...I didn't care for them much. Meh, they could have chosen better couples imo. It would have been nice if they chose Michael and Carlene, I really liked them and out of all the couples from the previous series. I felt really sorry for them as well. I think they deserved a second chance seeing as Darren had been living off a footballers wage for years :(

Hmmm. I wasnt a fan of Bec or George's from their series but I would take them over the Jolly's. I felt terrible for Bec when her mother passed away though. I do hope they do well. Kim and Matt weren't very entertaining. So out of the three returning teams I actually hope Bec and George get through. I'm a bit meh about them but I think I could handle watching them more then another series full of Dee or Twitchy Matt.

Hmmm. I wasnt a fan of Bec or George's from their series but I would take them over the Jolly's. I felt terrible for Bec when her mother passed away though. I do hope they do well. Kim and Matt weren't very entertaining. So out of the three returning teams I actually hope Bec and George get through. I'm a bit meh about them but I think I could handle watching them more then another series full of Dee or Twitchy Matt.
That was awful when her mother passed away. I really felt so sorry for her, I think she really is a lovely girl. I just didn't like their taste and found them a little boring at times. Nothing against them personally though, just weren't my favourite to watch. I wish them the best as well :inlove: I'll complain about the cast for a week when it begins then I'll learn to deal. I'd still watch it if they casted the kardashians and I can't stand them. :p

That was awful when her mother passed away. I really felt so sorry for her, I think she really is a lovely girl. I just didn't like their taste and found them a little boring at times. Nothing against them personally though, just weren't my favourite to watch. I wish them the best as well :inlove: I'll complain about the cast for a week when it begins then I'll learn to deal. I'd still watch it if they casted the kardashians and I can't stand them. :p
I'll complain the whole series :p I'm terrible. I try not to but I work my eyes out when watching due to rolling my eyes so much :p

And Bec and George seemed to have this odd style. I remember the lights around the bathroom mirror. I personally would love that because I'm a theatre nut but overall I think they might have been a bit ... tacky? I might be wrong. I can't really remember their style. But maybe they have improved anyway. I think I'd like to see something different then the Jolly's though.

yeah, yeah. Bec's mum passed away. So did mine and I was with her every minute of that journey. I don't judge Bec for her choices. My relationship with my mother was close, volatile, loving, confused, constant and my own. I needed her, I hated her sometimes, I always loved her, I needed her support and I needed to support her. It wasn't for tv, it wasn't for gain and I really couldn't bear losing her. I don't judge Bec; but I couldn't have made her choice. Maybe I'm just weak.

Oh Dee, how I miss those angry eyes.
angry-amy.gif

angry-eyes.gif

Can't wait for it to start:)

yeah, yeah. Bec's mum passed away. So did mine and I was with her every minute of that journey. I don't judge Bec for her choices. My relationship with my mother was close, volatile, loving, confused, constant and my own. I needed her, I hated her sometimes, I always loved her, I needed her support and I needed to support her. It wasn't for tv, it wasn't for gain and I really couldn't bear losing her. I don't judge Bec; but I couldn't have made her choice. Maybe I'm just weak.
what choice did she make?

still dont understand,never watched that season only seen the last one

Well, there's nothing really to tell. Bec is an engaging, vivacious young woman whose mother died of breast cancer during filming. She chose to go on the show because her mother knew it was a dream for her but her mother died in the first weeks. Very sad.

Well, there's nothing really to tell. Bec is an engaging, vivacious young woman whose mother died of breast cancer during filming. She chose to go on the show because her mother knew it was a dream for her but her mother died in the first weeks. Very sad.
Oh thanks for the explanation.Yeah her mother would want her to follow her dream,that is so sad and so sorry for your loss too

Reactions: Jam
Ooh, great, thank you!

Of the three returning couples, Darren and Dee have made it through to compete against the new contestants. The new contestants are all pretty nice, apparently.
NOOOOOO I really wanted to see Bec and George again... this has to be a fix right?

Ooh, great, thank you!

Of the three returning couples, Darren and Dee have made it through to compete against the new contestants. The new contestants are all pretty nice, apparently.

What?! Why did they bring back the three fave couples then? I will laugh my fucking arse off it Dee and Darren don't make reserve or go very near reserve again.
[DOUBLEPOST=1417092381][/DOUBLEPOST]
NOOOOOO I really wanted to see Bec and George again... this has to be a fix right?

For sure.

What?! Why did they bring back the three fave couples then? I will laugh my fucking arse off it Dee and Darren don't make reserve or go very near reserve again.
[DOUBLEPOST=1417092381][/DOUBLEPOST]

For sure.

Seems like a massive waste to ditch the other two returning couples straight up. Makes me think the producers intend bringing them back in some capacity at some point through the series.

Back