Skip to main content

The Block: Glasshouse

They got dee back. I watched half of one episode and tuned out. I don't mind heel characters but I'm not suffering through another season of her. Bye bye block. I'm sad because it has been my favourite show right from the first ever season.

Have they cooked the golden goose?
Definitely.

Up until now, the worst rated week of the show was Week 2 of All Stars which averaged 893,000 viewers across five episodes. Triple Threat set a new series low in Week 2 (854,000), then set a new low the very next week (750,000).

lol

Serves them right for airing a show which probably should be on for an hour per week over 90 minutes every single night.

Serves them right for airing a show which probably should be on for an hour per week over 90 minutes every single night.

I actually really liked the old format with Jamie Durie where everything was packed into one episode per week, better than this 7 o block crap. I haven't imagined that have I? They won't do it, but they should totally go back to that format.

what did Josh and charlotte do? preview of uncoming weeks said they made a mistake?
Dunno. Though they showed it when they were talking about how they didn't use the bed from the challenge in last week's room and so they're going to be forced to use it in the master. Though that hasn't stopped people from not using mandatory challenge pieces in the past - just look at Glasshouse, Chris and Jenna were the only ones to use their piece.

I think Nine have stopped caring about The Block, to a degree, because they've already revealed who comes last in the Living & Dining judging through releasing a week's worth of episode titles.

You know how who comes last gets a mentor session with a judge? Next Tuesday is called "Shaynna Mentors [Contestant Name]". So we already know who gets the brutal judging the showed at the end of tonight's episode.

It's Darren and Dea. Episode is titled "Shaynna Mentors Dea".

I think Nine have stopped caring about The Block, to a degree, because they've already revealed who comes last in the Living & Dining judging through releasing a week's worth of episode titles.

You know how who comes last gets a mentor session with a judge? Next Tuesday is called "Shaynna Mentors [Contestant Name]". So we already know who gets the brutal judging the showed at the end of tonight's episode.

It's Darren and Dea. Episode is titled "Shaynna Mentors Dea".
hows it possible they came last,they are better than all the others

hows it possible they came last,they are better than all the others
The promo for tomorrow's episode seems to suggest they will intentionally throw the reveal so that they get the prize of spending a day with a judge getting tips (that they don't need) to prevent those tips going to their competition to actually help them.

The promo for tomorrow's episode seems to suggest they will intentionally throw the reveal so that they get the prize of spending a day with a judge getting tips (that they don't need) to prevent those tips going to their competition to actually help them.
ooooh nasty,nasty

So I think it's safe to say that in 2016, there will only be one season of The Block.

Tuesday's episode was down more than half a million viewers compared to an episode of Fans vs Faves that aired on the same date last year. lol.

I'm finding this season so boring. I still watch it, but whereas it used to be event television, now it's just on in the background during dinner, washing up, etc. I save the better reality shows for when I can concentrate and enjoy them. I'm all Blocked out.

I watched the first week and a half, then I watched again last night. So bloody staged! I'm so over Keith and his little vendettas. Dan adds nothing to the show. Dee's styling is amazing, Darren is Mr Handsome. Shaynna should be convicted of crimes against good taste.

The end.

Dea is insufferable! She is nasty to, and about, everyone...but "just say it to me face". That's the pot calling the kettle bogan if you ask me. Everyone is scared of her (except shayna it would appear....good for her) and Darren is just as bad this season. So what happened with the wine? If Keith added the total to be around 12k and they are allowed around 50% off, why were they only invoiced 2.5k (what happened to the audit). They also need to rip up both bathroom floors. Their dining room problem was solved by everyone but them without a word of thanks. They can't be joked about or spoken about yet Dea rips shreds off everyone behind their backs. I don't see Charlotte stomping and crying and calling everyone "copy cat, dirty rat" when she first put up plantation blinds as her thing in their bedroom and now a few people have done it, but Dea can't get over someone else using wallpaper.

And her taste is not that good considering she does nothing but shop and bitch all week. I like the shimmering tiles in both bathrooms but everything else is boring and has been done repeatedly before. Josh and charlottes bathroom was a standout this week.

Dea is insufferable! She is nasty to, and about, everyone...but "just say it to me face". That's the pot calling the kettle bogan if you ask me. Everyone is scared of her (except shayna it would appear....good for her) and Darren is just as bad this season. So what happened with the wine? If Keith added the total to be around 12k and they are allowed around 50% off, why were they only invoiced 2.5k (what happened to the audit). They also need to rip up both bathroom floors. Their dining room problem was solved by everyone but them without a word of thanks. They can't be joked about or spoken about yet Dea rips shreds off everyone behind their backs. I don't see Charlotte stomping and crying and calling everyone "copy cat, dirty rat" when she first put up plantation blinds as her thing in their bedroom and now a few people have done it, but Dea can't get over someone else using wallpaper.

And her taste is not that good considering she does nothing but shop and bitch all week. I like the shimmering tiles in both bathrooms but everything else is boring and has been done repeatedly before. Josh and charlottes bathroom was a standout this week.

Lol! I think you and I must agree to disagree, darling! I do only watch about one show out of eight, but it seems we are watching different versions! :)

Lol! I think you and I must agree to disagree, darling! I do only watch about one show out of eight, but it seems we are watching different versions! :)
I agree it's Anastasia I cant stand and Dee can't be that bad all the sales people seem to love her

I think Anastasia is a whinger and don't really have a side in their ongoing arguing. But if you watched more episodes you'd see that dee is never happy, is always crying foul, is sneering even when she smiles and thinks she is better and more entitled than anyone else. She does nothing but shop and bitch.

Back