Skip to main content

The Bachelorette 2017

Luke seems OK so far, quite normal, not creepy.....thankfully he just looks like Lee, doesn't seem like him at all

...I can't see any chemistry at all going on between Luke and Sophie at all on this date... he'll be lucky to get a Rose from this at all from what I'm seeing anyway... cheers.

And OMG I LOVE the KILLERS
Brandon Flowers is yummy......are they just playing at the footy, nothing else?

...I came in at the end of it but I think that yes... you are right kxk... just the Footy match alone from what I picked up... cheers.

...I find Luke to be a tad bit creepy to be honest... I reckon that he'd have a handshake like a limp wet fish somehow... just saying... cheers.

Mind you I thought that it was a nice warm conversation.

...perhaps it's just my 'Spidey sense' at work or something but he just seems too 'creepy' to me... just like Jarrod is being too 'possessive' of Sophie at such an early stage... perhaps it's just me Desertsands?... lol!... cheers.

...oh gawd!... him getting that Rose is as surprising to me as Luke getting ousted out of Survivor last night... I never saw that coming... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
Why do they pick the worst people as Bachelors?

Matty and Richie both started their conversation with "you look absolutely beautiful" or the like.

...I guess that it depends on whether the Bachelor is there to romance the Bachelorette or themselves?... most of them are so vain and love themselves to death way too much... cheers.

Back