Skip to main content

The Bachelorette 2017

Sophie Monk's future children:

latest

Stu Laundy has yet to actually appear on The Bachelorette, but rumours have been rife for months that he is the man to steal Sophie Monk's heart on the reality dating show. Apparently, Landy is set to be an intruder on the show in coming weeks with a source telling the Sydney Morning Herald Sophie has chosen Stu as "the one" and they make a great couple.

“If they do get together they will be really good… They're both really good, funny people.”

stu_laundy_facebook.jpg

The source said it would make sense if they did get together as Stu is the heir to a $500 million pub fortune and Sophie "likes a drink".

"[The Laundys] are quite devout Catholics but pretty down to earth people. They made their money from some pretty rough pubs so nothing would shock them and she does like a drink."

They added that it would make sense for Laundy to find love on the show as he enjoys "being in the spotlight" after already having starred in SBS' FIlthy Rich and Homeless earlier this year.

"He likes people to know who he is, but he is a great guy."

Something else that makes Stu a good match for Sophie is, of course, his age, at 44 he's twenty years older than the youngest competitors on the show, Apollo and Harry, making him much more age-appropriate for the former singer.

The divorced father-of-four was previously linked to Monk last year with the pair meant to go out on a date, however, it fell through.

Sophie previously said she would like to see the youngest guys on the show be 30 adding, "Because getting younger is a bit weirdo." Eight of the contestants are in their 20s.

As if Monk would pick a mere pleb.

...evenin'all... am I too early to watch the peacocks falling over themselves and punching each other in the love spuds to impress Sophie yet?... cheers.

This guy.....is an actor, he is in Jelly adds
44B9F13200000578-4924124-Fan_favourite_The_hunk_introduced_himself_as_a_business_culture_-a-1_1506497574262.jpg

44C425E900000578-0-image-a-17_1506494384718.jpg

...that's one of the things that gets to me... there are way too many 'identities' in 'Reality' shows nowadays... most of them are already in the media circle just like this doofus above... whatever happened to someone off the street applying to be on these shows?... all have 'agents' or 'managers' and previous media experience... some of them already know each other through the media circus one way or another... I remember when Big Brother first started in Australia... the people in the show were absolute nobodies... **sigh**... oh for those days once again... cheers.

...I wonder how Matty J feels when he reads that Sophie's Bachelorette has been the biggest ratings winner in Australian Bachelor/Bachelorette history?... I bet that his massive ego is copping a bashing lol!... I just love it that Sophie's presence has made this happen lol!... cheers.

...oh jeez!... Jarrod's being overly 'clingy' isn't he?... "I don't want any of the others going on a single date with Sophie!"... he says... um... duh!... that's what the show is all about you dumb twonk!... cheers.

...so she's on a single date with that dipshit Luke in that post above... lucky her... NOT!... cheers.

I feel a bit deflated going back to this after Survivor. I can't remember if there were any I actually like, apart from Sophie herself.

Reactions: kxk
...haha!... "what Luke doesn't realise is that when we are in the surf... we surf 'Sophie' style"... lol!... (after being taught by Luke on how to surf on dry land)... lol!... cheers.

..."I feel like I'm inside a giant inflatable condom"... (while surfing 'Sophie' style)... lol!... cheers.

Back