Skip to main content

The Bachelorette 2017

...there have been quite a few people comment about psychopath Ryan's 'seductive' tongue movements Lyf... is he suggesting to Sophie about his ability to 'pleasure' her in amazing ways with running his tongue along his teeth perhaps?... I am male but if I was Sophie or any OTHER woman that would make me dump him like the turd he is... he is such a vile person... cheers.

View attachment 53467 View attachment 53468

Wow! I never noticed the tongue. That's a bit much.

I like his raised eyebrow, and as Sophie pointed out he's got good hair. Or a good cut. (I also like his right eyebrow work.) There is so much bad hair on the season, his hair stands out. But Luke has good hair too, with nice steely bits up the side, and I hope is a decent bloke. Brett also has cute hair. James is adorable. And maybe Sophie is more forgiving of the bad hair than me, even though she does poke fun at manbuns. I am still holding out hopes for big romance!

Totally had the same thought. I think they'd probably make a good pair actually, neither take themselves all that seriously and they both love animals..

Nah, Chris is too clever, she would bore him to death....and she is too much a diva for the lovely Chris

" Well, I knew I had to go into the arts because I failed every year at school, including Year 10 — and I repeated that!” she exclaims.

Also how gorgeous is he in this more youthful clean-shaven pic from about 5 years ago! Like HELLO.

James_Headshot_400x400.jpg

This is usually where I'd say #jamesftw! but I don't want to put the moz on him. :hilarious:

Don't usually advocate shaving, but in this instance he so should. :thumbsup:

So yeah like many have said Sam has freefalled down my list. Such a change from easy going fun guy to creeper in a single episode. Jarrod is on shaky ground too; you've been there for a week don't go getting possessive!

Always appreciate a good photo shoot AKA perve session. Harry's got the best body IMO, Apollo is a bit too beefy for my tastes.

Apollo and James definitely seem like the nicest guys so far hope they don't stuff it up somehow.

ok so I think we can all agree Consuela has UNBELIEVABLE taste ... Eden?!?! I haven't laughed so hard in ages :D

Ha! I had such high hopes until he got out of the limo.

Always appreciate a good photo shoot AKA perve session. Harry's got the best body IMO, Apollo is a bit too beefy for my tastes.
Yup, Sophie was all over Apollo, when I was like"girlfriend, how are you are not seeing Harry's bod, best in show!".

Ha! I had such high hopes until he got out of the limo.
LOL

Eden just goes to show how you should never judge on first appearances. He's definitely good value and seems like fun, but is definitely not the suave elegant European Prince that was expected by @Consuela. :joyful:

Last edited:
This is usually where I'd say #jamesftw! but I don't want to put the moz on him. :hilarious:

Don't usually advocate shaving, but in this instance he so should. :thumbsup:

First thing I would do, shave them ALL..........hiding weak chins, or big chins, a few of them are quite repulsive - I don't mean ugly, some are pretty & repulsive....
I want to see what I am working with....remove hairy disguises, I would chuck Sam in the cleaners, bet he has BO

First thing I would do, shave them ALL..........hiding weak chins, or big chins, a few of them are quite repulsive - I don't mean ugly, some are pretty & repulsive....
I want to see what I am working with....remove hairy disguises, I would chuck Sam in the cleaners, bet he has BO
If one of them doesn't have a strong jawline, and they chose to hide it with a beard, and the beard suits them, what is the problem with that? is it any different than any other technique (eg make-up, hair styles, clothing choices) that people use to disguise things they are self conscious of? Almost everybody has something about themselves they don't like, and if they don't they have an ego like Ryan!

She wants to breed, I would want to know what my kids might be saddled with.
And if I was a guy, I would want to see my female mate's natural state also, ie minus the slap, ie war paint and trimmings.

Crazy not to - either could be hiding hideous face/neck tats

If someone is that worried about a genetically pretty baby they will need to check out the looks of the suitors biological parents and grandparents too - that is how genetics works.

Not talking about "pretty"......just health issues mainly, I have a sibling going through having her jaw broken because she has such an overbite problem.
And seriously, you don't want to see who you are mating with?
And tats, hidden.....why shouldn't I see what I am getting?

Grant Hackett and Patti Newton both had this health issue, lucky they are rich, sis needs to remortgage costs a fortune.

Not talking about "pretty"......just health issues mainly, I have a sibling going through having her jaw broken because she has such an overbite problem.
And seriously, you don't want to see who you are mating with?
And tats, hidden.....why shouldn't I see what I am getting?

Grant Hackett and Patti Newton both had this health issue, lucky they are rich, sis needs to remortgage costs a fortune.
I am not planning on procreating, but no I actually am not so superficial as to care about the looks of my partner. I am far more interested in humor and intelligence than being tall with a strong jawline.

And you can backtrack all you like your first statement regarding shaving was quite superficial sounding. Surely overbite issues can be detected with or without facial hair.

I am not planning on procreating, but no I actually am not so superficial as to care about the looks of my partner. I am far more interested in humor and intelligence than being tall with a strong jawline.

And you can backtrack all you like your first statement regarding shaving was quite superficial sounding. Surely overbite issues can be detected with or without facial hair.

So then you should BACKTRACK pages, and then you will see I have this as a priority pages ago, and go check Bachelor thread - I have in fact harped on a great deal about this issue I have with overbites and underbites - having seen a few people suffer terribly later in life.

Seriously awful condition, very painful as it progresses, in middle age you are generally fucked up mouthwise.
And yes, it is also unsightly, and of course like anyone an attractive person attracts me.

So then you should BACKTRACK pages, and then you will see I have this as a priority pages ago, and go check Bachelor thread - I have in fact harped on a great deal about this issue I have with overbites and underbites - having seen a few people suffer terribly later in life.

Seriously awful condition, very painful as it progresses, in middle age you are generally fucked up mouthwise.
And yes, it is also unsightly, and of course like anyone an attractive person attracts me.
Oh I know it definitely is a priority of yours - I have noticed it on the both the bachie and bachiette threads. knowing what your sibling is going through puts it into perspective as to why it is something you focus on. It sounds terrible to have to spend a fortune to fix.

Back