Skip to main content

The Bachelorette 2017

After this episode I'm figuring Sam is a plant. Given his occupation as a voiceover artist, someone at Channel 10 obviously knows him and he's been added for guaranteed entertainment value.

...being a 'voice over artist' and all... I wonder if he'll say "th th th th... that's all folks!" when he walks out when he doesn't get a Rose?... lol!... cheers.

Wow, I'm speechless. ;) Thank you MrSticky! :thumbsup:

What's interesting is that at 24 Harry seems more mature (or at least more reserved) than some of the dudes up a decade older.

...no worries my friend... and yes... he does seem so much better that the rest but is getting zero airtime... that could actually be a good sign in some way... maybe Sophie IS saving the best for last?... whereas Ryan hated every second of being a cupid Harry seemed to revel in the fun of it didn't he?... he might be a quiet contender afterall eh?... cheers.

In terms of airtime, by far Jarrod would be her best match. If airtime isn't considered, then I say Jefferson is.

After episode 2, if Jarrod doesn't end up winning this, hopefully he will be the next Bachelor.

geez ... for first half of show I thought Jarrod had this locked ... but then the possessiveness kicked in
Sam is a twit.. ok I guess it seemed fair to assume since he has 2 single dates that he should get one fairly quickly ... seems like thats not going to happen and the double delight is turning himinto double douche bag and he'll possibly go home with the rose and the dates still in his picket unused

As for the vineyard and Jarrod ... he deinitely said 'I manage my familys vineyard ' ... maybe its an aunt and uncle who own it rather than his parents ...

Blake is a really insecure shallow douche ... no surprises ... you dont own uggs as a present Blake - anyone who read anything about Sophie eould know she loves them ... the clever thing Jarrod did was making it a couples thing with his and hers uggies

Jarrod just needs to pull it back a bit ... ok so he feels a connection but stage 5 clinger is never a great move especially straight out of the blocks ... he did say he falls hard ..

Jourdan .. first the mysterious limp ... then the crying ... then a moon boot ... thought I heard him say he hurt himself on the basketball court? ... doesnt seem that likely .. he was never in with a chance after teary scene last night

Henry and James entered into the fun of the date and the costumes ... James had zero ego ... sharp contrast to the sulky Ryan and showoff Bleck ... oops typo ... I of course meant Bleck ... bloody autocorrect ... Blake

liking Sophie more and more each day

It's seems from Jourdan's injury that Episode 1 was filmed over two nights, and he injured himself playing sport on Day 2 before the Rose Ceremony was filmed later that night. That's why his limp appeared halfway through what was supposedly the "first night".

It's seems from Jourdan's injury that Episode 1 was filmed over two nights, and he injured himself playing sport on Day 2 before the Rose Ceremony was filmed later that night. That's why his limp appeared halfway through what was supposedly the "first night".
And one of the blokes on the photo shoot said something to Sophie about having been in the mansion for a week!

Anyone else on the James train yet? Even drawing the shortest straw and having to dress as Friar Tuck didn't phase him and his good vibe. I hope he stays for a while. Sophie probably won't choose him over some hunk of meat, but perhaps she should.
yes I like the guy - whether he's a match for Sophie or not I don't really know - I think she'd need someone with a bit more self-confidence but who knows - at this point we haven't really seen enough of him to tell

Anyone else on the James train yet? Even drawing the shortest straw and having to dress as Friar Tuck didn't phase him and his good vibe. I hope he stays for a while. Sophie probably won't choose him over some hunk of meat, but perhaps she should.
Yeah, I liked him from the first episode. He seems like a genuine guy and Sophie seemed impressed with him at the photoshoot so hopefully she will give him a go.

James is the most normal person we saw intro...and he has a proper career, not just a job
Sam is the one Sophie thought was OK and has quickly shown us and her he is a douche
Apollo has released a single...WTF

THUG CONFIRMATION....

Bachelorette villain Ryan and his best pal Daniel Taylor - son of Kings Cross identity John Ibrahim - show off their near-matching leg tattoos as they meet up in Bondi
448ADEEF00000578-4905546-image-a-100_1505976017849.jpg

Yes, that is the drug trafficking criminal Ibrahim - on bail before his trial

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...n-Ryan-meets-Daniel-Taylor.html#ixzz4tN0ur9QR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

so I've gone off Brett now ...

from the Daily Fail ...

Sophie's one lucky lady! The Bachelorette's aspiring model Brett Moore shows off his bulging biceps in a beach photo shoot as he encourages fans to 'just f**king live a little!' <ack!>

He's the personal trainer currently competing for the affections of Sophie Monk onThe Bachelorette.

But Brett Moore is more than just a fitness fanatic. he's also an instagram knob

The 29-year-old, who boasts 19,000 followers onInstagram, is quite the creative, running a popular blog where he shows off both his brains and his brawn.

44809C2B00000578-4905838-Is_he_The_One_Brett_is_not_only_a_personal_trainer_but_a_budding-a-45_1505998044389.jpg

Is he 'The One'? Brett is not only a personal trainer, but a budding creative who boasts a substantial Instagram following and a popular blog

448AF3EB00000578-0-image-m-2_1505980250232.jpg

Less is Moore! 29-year-old personal trainer Brett Moore is currently competing for the affections of Sophie Monk on the The Bachelorette he's obviously doing it tough - can't afford new boardies for the summer ...Sophie should take pity on him!

Brett's blog, Such Is Life, features interviews and photo shoots with like-minded creatives, however the aspiring model isn't shy in turning the camera on himself.

In a post titled 'We The Dreamers', Brett can be seen posing poignantly on the sand, dressed in an white ensemble that contrasts his tanned skin.

In a series of artistic shots, the reality star looks away from the camera, covering up under a black felt fedora. I don't know about you but I find black is a GREAT colour - especially for a hat - for the beach

448AF35700000578-4905838-Artistic_In_a_series_of_shots_edgy_Brett_poses_poignant_on_the_s-a-42_1505998044297.jpg

448AF56300000578-4905838-He_s_a_bit_of_all_white_Bret_s_white_ensemble_contrasted_his_tan-a-43_1505998044304.jpg

Artistic: In a series of shots, edgy Brett poses poignant on the sand who writes this $h!t

448AF4BF00000578-0-image-a-3_1505980991989.jpg

White on the mark! Brett showed off his bulging biceps

However, the West Australian's designer stubble and and stylish tattoos are on full display, in addition to his bulging biceps.

No doubt the trainer's fit physique will delight Bachelorette Sophie, who revealed on Wednesday's night's episode of the program that she wanted a 'masculine' man.

But proving he also has a sensitive side, wordsmith Brett included a lengthy quote instructing readers on how to live a full life.

448AF56B00000578-4905838-Suddenly_shy_Brett_looked_away_from_the_camera_and_covered_up_in-a-44_1505998044306.jpg

Suddenly shy! Brett looked away from the camera and covered up in a black fedora

'Have fun. Do whatever the hell you like. Spend the day in bed. Cry over films, books, music, and art. Smile at the grumpy man on the bus,' a section of the quote read.

The paean continued: 'Get wrecked. Dance. Kiss someone. Stay out all night. Fall over a few times. Make your friends laugh. Just f**king live a little!' yep definitely a wordsmith - just like the Daily Fail <cough> journalist

Brett may be hoping to do a number of these activities during his time courting Sophie on The Bachelor, as the series continues on Network Ten.

4469EE3D00000578-4905838-Love_at_first_sight_Wednesday_night_s_episode_saw_Brett_and_Soph-a-46_1505998044770.jpg

Love at first sight? Wednesday night's episode saw Brett and Sophie come face to face for the first time

Last edited:
Back