Skip to main content

The Bachelorette 2017

...Blake or Ryan to go home please!... cheers.

I'm ashamed. Even though he's a shit I'm really fancying Ryan... What is wrong with my wiring?!! He's not even my type.

Even though it's a beardy, sockfree, narcissist-heavy, and full of shorties cast, some of them are such good sports and make good quips, so I think actually they cast it rather well. Would still prefer a few more age-appropriate tall, dark and handomes.

Intruders are better

Jarrod & family, looks just like Dad

4197BC5C00000578-0-image-m-46_1498025231296.jpg

...he's definitely their son for sure and... who is tallest?... cheers.

Last edited:
I'm ashamed. Even though he's a shit I'm really fancying Ryan... What is wrong with my wiring?!! He's not even my type.

Even though it's a beardy, sockfree, narcissist-heavy, and full of shorties cast, some of them are such good sports and make good quips, so I think actually they cast it rather well. Would still prefer a few more age-appropriate tall, dark and handomes.
You need to take a pill, darling Melore. He is horrendous.

...it looks like Sophie got her dad to drive the Bachelors somewhere in one car and her mother to do the same in another car lol!... it looks like Sam was mouthing off about Sophie and his dad reveals what he said to Sophie herself lol!... how friggin' funny is that?... I can't wait lol!... cheers.
I'm kinda loving you being here Mr Sticky. You are funny and quite romantic. Good stuff for a 1953er.

Ever dated big egos?

They are kind of fun to play with for a short while- you can freak em out so easily, ooo look what's that on ya back, a hair or 2 was my favourite to freak out ANY guy actually.
Bald patch or back hair, which one is feared more????
Put a few hairs on the pillow, LOL

That curly-haired guy she sent home the first night was an engineer who likes yoga...

This show tends to cast boofy guys who like being photographed, so it doesn't really pander so much to the more intellectually interesting types - but it is good fun, unlike Matty J's series; sheesh that was dull.

Thanks for playing everyone. I enjoy these Shows much more when we play. Imagine if we got BB back in 2018?

...it's always fun when we do 'Live' postings because we seem to bounce off great comments from each other and it's especially great when some others are saying the exact same thing as you do because you think to yourself "see!... it's not just me!"... lol!... if CBS does reintroduce Big Brother into Australia it'll be 1,000,000 times better than what Channel 9 did to it that's for sure...

I'm kinda loving you being here Mr Sticky. You are funny and quite romantic. Good stuff for a 1953er.

...haha!... thanks for the kind words Desertsands and yes... I'm a definite romantic that's for sure... even though my sweet darling wife and I have been together for just on 40 years together I still do silly little romantic things to 'woo' her lol!... about 6 months ago I even wrote her a romantic poem of love for her... (she showed it to all of her Bingo friends and they all told me what a lovey dovey person that I am when I went to pick her up from the Club... talk about total embarrassment!... she was just so proud of it that's all lol!)... it just goes to show that you're never too old to be young and romantic lol!... cheers.

Back