Skip to main content

Rewatching BB Australia 2013 (while waiting for new season)

That says it all really. :rolleyes:
We've established that we watch BB for different reasons. Glenn was immensely entertaining in that season, wreaking all sorts of havoc (harmless for the most part) on the show, providing plenty of laughs hence why I loved every minute he was on BB. Wish he had lasted longer :)

Well, Michelle did the uncut where she said that she did not, but I didn't get a follow up. I was talking about a few weeks before, where he was hooking up with Geneva in the sauna and they cut to fireworks while he was on top of her. You get the implication, but not "how" it happened (probably sex). I didn't forget, I just assumed they would exploit it if they got all the way down and not have her on saying "didn't happen".

You're a bigger fan than me SES, I don't recall that much sordid detail. :wideyed: I take my hat off to you for your photographic memory. ;)

You're a bigger fan than me SES, I don't recall that much sordid detail. :wideyed: I take my hat off to you for your photographic memory. ;)

Recent rewatch, appreciate the uncut more now that its gone. I am surprised you would remember one girl that your guy Glenn hooked up with but not the other.

Recent rewatch, appreciate the uncut more now that its gone. I am surprised you would remember one girl that your guy Glenn hooked up with but not the other.
That makes sense.
How can you not remember a lot of that series? It was the best season!
The fact that it's been almost a decade since it aired might have something to do with it. ;)

Turkey slap is arguably my favourite, 2007 wasn't bad either. :cool:

That makes sense.

The fact that it's been almost a decade since it aired might have something to do with it. ;)

Turkey slap is arguably my favourite, 2007 wasn't bad either. :cool:
I think of Camilla every time. I liked her too and anna from that season

We've established that we watch BB for different reasons. Glenn was immensely entertaining in that season, wreaking all sorts of havoc (harmless for the most part) on the show, providing plenty of laughs hence why I loved every minute he was on BB. Wish he had lasted longer :)
We both have a difference opinion, sure. But Glenn proved himself as an absolute obnoxious dickhead from day dot, to be quite frank.

He actually blatantly stated several times in the house that he was out to "play" as many girls in the house as he could, and played up the whole "genuine/Mr Nice Guy" act to everyone until he was exposed.

Somebody like Glenn is an example of some of the straight-talking, narrow-minded guys we have in this country. He was rude, sexist, a phony and disrespectful to the females in that house - and he got what he deserved when that was all thrown at him live at his eviction show. Watch his body language at his eviction change from literally lounging on the couch (completely cocky) to being closed up, arms folded and body tightened when the whole crowd starts booing him as they show footage of him going at the girls.

He didn't just "tap" Michelle, @Connoisseur. He went for Geneva and Kate too. All behind each other's backs.

I'll say no more. I'll just leave you with the evidence:

In my opinion, Glenn is all that is wrong with a (thankfully minor) portion of the straight male population in this world - and I hate that kind oh so much.

We both have a difference opinion, sure. But Glenn proved himself as an absolute obnoxious dickhead from day dot, to be quite frank.

He actually blatantly stated several times in the house that he was out to "play" as many girls in the house as he could, and played up the whole "genuine/Mr Nice Guy" act to everyone until he was exposed.

Somebody like Glenn is an example of some of the straight-talking, narrow-minded guys we have in this country. He was rude, sexist, a phony and disrespectful to the females in that house - and he got what he deserved when that was all thrown at him live at his eviction show. Watch his body language at his eviction change from literally lounging on the couch (completely cocky) to being closed up, arms folded and body tightened when the whole crowd starts booing him as they show footage of him going at the girls.

He didn't just "tap" Michelle, @Connoisseur. He went for Geneva and Kate too. All behind each other's backs.

I'll say no more. I'll just leave you with the evidence:

In my opinion, Glenn is all that is wrong with a (thankfully minor) portion of the straight male population in this world - and I hate that kind oh so much.
If I wanted to watch a morally wholesome tv program, I'd watch 7th Heaven and the like.

No, what Glenn went about doing on BB is precisely why I tune into reality tv. Horses for courses and all that.

Well, Michelle did the uncut where she said that she did not, but I didn't get a follow up. I was talking about a few weeks before, where he was hooking up with Geneva in the sauna and they cut to fireworks while he was on top of her. You get the implication, but not "how" it happened (probably sex). I didn't forget, I just assumed they would exploit it if they got all the way down and not have her on saying "didn't happen".
Yeah, but they didn't have sex either. Just did some extremely heavy grinding in the sauna. It was at the point when Geneva was starting to lose her mind in there (not long before he was evicted) and she started craving the D hardcore. :p

And as you mentioned, Michelle and Glenn never had intercourse either. That was also just grinding and "hand wandering", for lack of a better word.

If I wanted to watch a morally wholesome tv program, I'd watch 7th Heaven and the like.

No, what Glenn went about doing on BB is precisely why I tune into reality tv. Horse for courses and all that.
I've come to the conclusion that you never actually read any of the posts I make in reply to some of your comments on this forum.

Yeah, but they didn't have sex either. Just did some extremely heavy grinding in the sauna. It was at the point when Geneva was starting to lose her mind in there (not long before he was evicted) and she started craving the D hardcore. :p

And as you mentioned, Michelle and Glenn never had intercourse either. That was also just grinding and "hand wandering", for lack of a better word.

Not a flattering moment for Glenn, in that case. "Fireworks" just from grinding.

I've come to the conclusion that you never actually read any of the posts I make in reply to some of your comments on this forum.

You're making (mostly) moralistic judgments on a guy that women also hate (i.e. calling them sluts) when they do it to them. At the end of the day these people are not my friends, their actions don't affect me directly so I could care less he was 'playing' the women in there, in happens in real life all the time so I'm not gonna cry about it either when it happens on BB. And none of your whinging about it is gonna change my mind about it either, deal with it.

I'm glad we've come to an agreement that Glenn from BB05 is a deadset legend and among the best housemates to have ever set foot on BB. :biggrin:

At the end of the day these people are not my friends, their actions don't affect me directly ..... it happens in real life all the time so I'm not gonna cry about it either when it happens on BB. And none of your whinging about it is gonna change my mind about it either, deal with it.

Oh, the irony :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

This is what having NO news about the new season of BB yet does to us.

We're all whistling the theme song. :whistling:

Back