Skip to main content

Rewatching BB Australia 2013 (while waiting for new season)

At the very least because it had the Best Housemate Evaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

The one and only: Nobbi.

>implying Estelle is not the best housemate ever

oprah-won-t-accept-it.gif

I've just finished rewatching 2013 followed by 2005. It just underlined to me how much better Gretel was, and the whole way 10 did the show.

Was strange seeing the HMs wearing sunnies, though.

I just watched an episode that I think was one of Gretel's absolute best live shows ever. The Double Eviction in 2005. There's something about the way she handles the entire episode that shines right through in that episode, more than usual. She was fantastic.

I miss her.

I've just finished rewatching 2013 followed by 2005. It just underlined to me how much better Gretel was, and the whole way 10 did the show.

Was strange seeing the HMs wearing sunnies, though.
I just watched an episode that I think was one of Gretel's absolute best live shows ever. The Double Eviction in 2005. There's something about the way she handles the entire episode that shines right through in that episode, more than usual. She was fantastic.

I miss her.

Favourite 05 housemate?

It was one of my 3 favourite seasons (2001, 2005 & 2013), but I actually didn't like too many of the HMs individually at all. Having said that, probably Vesna and Tim - but not consistently.

Vesna. But not just from '05. She's my favourite BBAU housemate of all-time.

Everyone seems to fall into a Tim or Vesna camp. Its one of the only series I could watch all the way through.

Everyone seems to fall into a Tim or Vesna camp. Its one of the only series I could watch all the way through.
And you'd be wrong to make that assumption. Didn't care for Tim too geeky (among other things which I'm too polite to mention) for my liking and absolutely despised that obnoxious loud mouth banshee who went by the name of Vesna, the dumb dull bogan made my ears bleed every time she had to open he piehole.

Really!? '05 was one of my faves.

Yeah, that's what I meant. I watched every series from 04 onwards but after 05 I couldn't stay with the others. 05 remains my favourite.

And you'd be wrong to make that assumption. Didn't care for Tim too geeky (among other things which I'm too polite to mention) for my liking and absolutely despised that obnoxious loud mouth banshee who went by the name of Vesna.

Did you like someone else from that series?

Yeah, that's what I meant. I watched every series from 04 onwards but after 05 I couldn't stay with the others. 05 remains my favourite.

Did you like someone else from that series?
Of course, Glenn for starters. The guy is a deadset legend for making history on Australian tv by tapping dat ass.

Didn't mind Hotdogs and Christie, comfortably ahead of the other hms frequently mentioned as 'favourites' at least as far as I'm concerned.

Of course, Glenn for starters. The guy is a deadset legend for making history on Australian tv by tapping dat ass.

Didn't mind Hotdogs and Christie, comfortably ahead of the other hms frequently mentioned as 'favourites' at least as far as I'm concerned.

Was that Geneva? I do love that he had $800,000+ on the line and he was more interested in hooking up :biggrin: I wish more HM's would genuinely forget there were cameras all around them.

Well its pretty subjective who you like.

Was that Geneva? I do love that he had $800,000+ on the line and he was more interested in hooking up :biggrin: I wish more HM's would genuinely forget there were cameras all around them.

Well its pretty subjective who you like.
I mentioned it on another thread a few weeks ago, how quickly you forget SES. It was Michelle and Glenn who got 'intimate' in the bathtub I believe. lol

I mentioned it on another thread a few weeks ago, how quickly you forget SES. It was Michelle and Glenn who got 'intimate' in the bathtub I believe. lol

Well, Michelle did the uncut where she said that she did not, but I didn't get a follow up. I was talking about a few weeks before, where he was hooking up with Geneva in the sauna and they cut to fireworks while he was on top of her. You get the implication, but not "how" it happened (probably sex). I didn't forget, I just assumed they would exploit it if they got all the way down and not have her on saying "didn't happen".

Back