Skip to main content

Rewatching BB Australia 2013 (while waiting for new season)

I only started re watching yesterday, do you think I can finish by the 7th?
Quite frankly, no.

It can take me something like 1-2 months of very serious viewing time (around 3-4 hours per night) just to rewatch something like BB04, which is about 80 days of mostly 20 minute episodes with Nominations and Evictions.

There is definitely no way you can get through over 100 days worth of mostly 45-90 minute episodes in less than a month... unless you didn't sleep and literally watched every episode round the clock nonstop, no eating nor toilet breaks. :p

Should I go back and watch all of the season's, or are there some that I should skip? Which ones are better? No spoilers!

Hey guys, just wondering whether someone could point me in the right direction to rewatch previous bb seasons especially bb04. Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, just wondering whether someone could point me in the right direction to rewatch previous bb seasons especially bb04. Thanks in advance.
Pretty much every episode from every BBAU season is available on YouTube. Just search for 'Big Brother Australia 20** Episode **' replacing the * with your desired year and episode and you should find them. :)

On the subject of watching former seasons - I haven't watched a season since I watched them live (and I've seen all except the first). But that just means if someone suggests revisiting something, I have forgotten a great deal of it and so it's like watching it with fresh eyes again :D

Reading this thread made me rewatch 05 Glenn's eviction. Reminded me how much I hated him just by the fact he was nearly naked when the name was read out >_<

Yeah he was a pig wasn't he and was so confident he was going to stay that week he was naked!! hahahahaha! BB wouldn't let Housemates get away with that these days.

Back