Skip to main content

Mikkayla Appreciation Thread

Why are you shouting? Yes the divide is not there anymore as they took Mikkaylas advice in her farewell message to enjoy the rest of the time in the House and come together. Its in the Live feeds if you care to look.
Doubt it was her advice. Seemed like they were editing it to make the divide seem bigger than it was. The day after she was evicted, they showed clips of all the housemates, including Mikkayla, getting along.

Aw I miss Mikkayla this week, it would've been sweet if they brought her boyfriend into the house for the Freeze task. I have to say she's handled herself so well outside of the house, especially after the shitty edit they gave her on eviction night. I think she's gathered a lot of support outside the house :D

She certainly left quite an INTELLECTUAL VACUUM behind her.

fabulous.gif

Hey gurl!

DYING at Mikkayla slaying haters on twitter xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

YAS, I live for every moment she educates the haters. Some peasents are so pressed they'd do anything to bully someone online, so sad. Mikkayla remains above it all :D

Aw I miss Mikkayla this week, it would've been sweet if they brought her boyfriend into the house for the Freeze task. I have to say she's handled herself so well outside of the house, especially after the shitty edit they gave her on eviction night. I think she's gathered a lot of support outside the house :D

Mikkayla has handled herself well. She has shown class, dignity, intelligence, good humour & grace. What a wonderful woman she is. She should have won BB. But obviously a lot of peeps don't like a strong, independant, confidant, articulate, savvy woman. They'd rather a loudmouthed, obnoxious, bitchy, rude, arrogant, hostile woman like Tahan or Boog. Go figure.

Training mr clooney? to what eat pillows and run a muck? I know dogs well and I can tell you that dog was not trained at all. That was an out of control puppy due to lack of training/discipline. They have a pack mentality and need a leader to follow and mikkayla was a poor leader as far as training the dog goes. She treated him more like a comfort toy to have around when she got lonely.

I would never be a good dog owner (lack of a better term, I don't believe in actually owning a living being) because I would HATE to discipline them. I would won't them to be who they are naturally. I HATE making animals do tricks, I don't think they are here for our amusement. And even making them sit, beg, roll over etc would bug me. I just don't have what it takes to be a disciplinarian. I would feel like a big meany.

That's why I have cats. I LOVE their attitude. They don't do ANYTHING that they don't want to lol. They don't play that game.

Mikkayla has handled herself well. She has shown class, dignity, intelligence, good humour & grace. What a wonderful woman she is. She should have won BB. But obviously a lot of peeps don't like a strong, independant, confidant, articulate, savvy woman. They'd rather a loudmouthed, obnoxious, bitchy, rude, arrogant, hostile woman like Tahan or Boog. Go figure.

My favorite moment of control freak mikkayla was when she lectured the Australian public about keeping Tahan in the house. That was hilarious television.

Her many other bitchy and hate filled moments when all she did was rally the girls against Tahan come a far second to her audacity at lecturing an entire continent. No wonder she was booed at her eviction.

She would have been gone weeks earlier if she hadn't been saved. Her bossy attitude, which she thinks is a positive character trait, turned me off.

I guess my third favorite moment was when she said she wanted to beat Tahan because Tahan was so dumb; yet she had no problem hurting the sugar sisters by telling them that Tahan thought they were dumb. It was beautiful to see her called out on that.

But the most priceless moment was the stunned look on her face when she realized both Boog and Tahan beat her. She couldn't even stand up from the bench.

My favorite moment of control freak mikkayla was when she lectured the Australian public about keeping Tahan in the house. That was hilarious television.

Her many other bitchy and hate filled moments when all she did was rally the girls against Tahan come a far second to her audacity at lecturing an entire continent. No wonder she was booed at her eviction.

She would have been gone weeks earlier if she hadn't been saved. Her bossy attitude, which she thinks is a positive character trait, turned me off.

I guess my third favorite moment was when she said she wanted to beat Tahan because Tahan was so dumb; yet she had no problem hurting the sugar sisters by telling them that Tahan thought they were dumb. It was beautiful to see her called out on that.

But the most priceless moment was the stunned look on her face when she realized both Boog and Tahan beat her. She couldn't even stand up from the bench.

Thank god I wasnt the only one who saw that!

lol love it, although you might as well bang your head against a wall..

The fans mikkayla still had left by the time she was booted from the house are really only united in their shared hate for Tahan they just make up the rest :)

Back