Skip to main content

Mikkayla Appreciation Thread

I agree with Bick Brohda, juw, and spygirl99.
Mikk's eviction left me teary, especially with Mr Clooney.
Loved everything about her , warts and all.
She handled herself with decorum and poise considering that Sonia seemed to rabbit on more about Tahan than was needed.
Will Sonia talk about Mikka to Tahan when Tahan is evicted and would Tahan be as gracious in her comments? I doubt it.
Did anyone notice that Tahan doesn't look that good without her makeup ? Any wonder she has to make sure that she cakes it on all the time .

Although she annoyed me a lot these past 2 weeks, she was my 2nd favourite pretty much from the start. I loved how she was just a normal, every day Australian, not an actor or singer, just a normal teacher from Newcastle and she entered the house and was her complete self warts and all. Love her or hate her she was a great housemate and despite being pissed off that Boog stayed over Mikkayla I am happy that Mikka lasted 80 days because I din't think she would last that long.

Am I the only one who thought her eviction was all about Tahan?? I was like umm, who left again?
I was not really a Mik fan but I found it pretty annoying. She should have taken Mr C with her. Good luck Mik, as a Tim far I still think you were in the right to go off at him, he deserved it. ;) <3

what BB did was a real shame

hehe, knew that picture I painted of Boog would twist some panties.

Mikka still slaying ......she is the best ...she has a dig in BB in why didnt they show her masage to Jade

Why the hell are the crowd allowed to boo Mikkayla but when during Tully's eviction, were all threatened to be kicked out if they did?

I know! I was so annoyed at that! I'd have loved to have booed Tully haha!

So glad to see that Mikkayla is not getting affected by the haters that are saying stuff about her. Good on her for actually THANKING the haters for their criticism and saying that she will try and improve on her character.

So glad to see that Mikkayla is not getting affected by the haters that are saying stuff about her. Good on her for actually THANKING the haters for their criticism and saying that she will try and improve on her character.

Such a HUMBLE, CHARISMATIC woman. God BLESS.

Haha I bet that really made them angry... and a little guilty

BW3Hxd1CcAE_yd_.png

Maybe they were giving tahans mum waves etc because she is a milf.

Whilst I agree that Mikkayla's eviction was a bust and I feel sorry for Kristy, I don't think she can lay all the blame on the BB staff. When I was at the eviction we were told not to boo so don't see why that wouldn't have happened for Mikkayla's eviction. Obviously the crowd just didn't care. As for the BB staff talking amongst themselves; are they not meant to have opinions? It's not like the stage hands do the editing or decide what's shown on TV they're not 'BB' that's like saying I'm the the Prime Minister because I work for the government.

Kind of crap eviction for Mik and her sister. Mik should have been treated better and bb staff should have been more sensitive. I don't care if they are just stage hands, they are employees and should act professionally. I still can't believe Mik got boos when Tully, on her eviction night did not.

Kind of crap eviction for Mik and her sister. Mik should have been treated better and bb staff should have been more sensitive. I don't care if they are just stage hands, they are employees and should act professionally. I still can't believe Mik got boos when Tully, on her eviction night did not.

In fairness though if tully got booed she would have been too hysterical to speak.

Too be honest I liked her at first fighting her way into the house establishing herself as an individual but the constant bitching and talking about FOOD all the time was just a bit much for me. good riddance.

Too be honest I liked her at first fighting her way into the house establishing herself as an individual but the constant bitching and talking about FOOD all the time was just a bit much for me. good riddance.

I don't think she talked about food all the time, she just talked about her body image whenever the housemates are having a conversation about insecurities or something. This is where the editing comes into play - they constantly show the footage of her talking about food or her body over footage of her, say, training Mr. Clooney.

Probably because she didn't train Mr Clooney at all, in fact, the dog was better behaved when he came in the house!

Back