Skip to main content

Mikkayla Appreciation Thread

My favorite moment of control freak mikkayla was when she lectured the Australian public about keeping Tahan in the house. That was hilarious television.

Her many other bitchy and hate filled moments when all she did was rally the girls against Tahan come a far second to her audacity at lecturing an entire continent. No wonder she was booed at her eviction.

She would have been gone weeks earlier if she hadn't been saved. Her bossy attitude, which she thinks is a positive character trait, turned me off.

I guess my third favorite moment was when she said she wanted to beat Tahan because Tahan was so dumb; yet she had no problem hurting the sugar sisters by telling them that Tahan thought they were dumb. It was beautiful to see her called out on that.

But the most priceless moment was the stunned look on her face when she realized both Boog and Tahan beat her. She couldn't even stand up from the bench.

Didnt I see a post of yours wondering why people get so angry and obsessed about Housemates and here you are hating on one of the Housemates a person you dont know, even after they are evicted. Seems you may have the same problem.

The fans mikkayla still had left by the time she was booted from the house are really only united in their shared hate for Tahan they just make up the rest :)
I am still a fan of Mikkayla and dont hate Tahan. So please dont generalise thank you!

Mikkayla still addressing her haters on Facebook with class that they backtrack! Shows the true character of a person. :eek:

!

Mikkayla still addressing her haters on Facebook with class that they backtrack! Shows the true character of a person. :eek:

QUEEN

sdfteggrhdthdt.gif

The MikkHATERS are still trying.

tumblr_mf0vhfODf91qh80fro1_500.gif

Mikkayla's IMPACT will never leave the house, will never leave the collective Australasian psyche, will never leave our hearts~~

I am still a fan of Mikkayla and dont hate Tahan. So please dont generalise thank you!

Well then you're one of a very small minority

And are you serious? Addressing haters and class do not belong in the same sentance. Class would be to ignore the haters, who are most likely childish teenagers anyway, not try to control the situation. Most of her unlikable characteristics and behaviour come from her need to control, she's just proving it was never bad editing, she's a control freak!

And are you serious? Addressing haters and class do not belong in the same sentance. Class would be to ignore the haters, who are most likely childish teenagers anyway, not try to control the situation. Most of her unlikable characteristics and behaviour come from her need to control, she's just proving it was never bad editing, she's a control freak!

Ah..I guess you are one of the teenage haters then.

Ah..I guess you are one of the teenage haters then.

Yeah no worries lol

I don't hate anyone, i just won't make excuses for the behaviour she showed, she disappointed me i was actually a 'fan' i thought she was the nice girl :(

Actually it was a Grandmother who was upset as she mixed up Mikkayla with someone else, she has a special needs Grandchild. Instead of taking the message down as some had suggested she spoke calmly and addressed the Lady. It was CLASSY behaviour to address the situation and to state that she had actually worked with special needs children herself. The abuse turned to respect.
How quickly we are to judge someone from a TV program. To me seeing this confirmed my opinion of Mikkayla and showed me her character. Patience, class and calmness in the face of hostility! :eek:

Actually it was a Grandmother who was upset as she mixed up Mikkayla with someone else, she has a special needs Grandchild. Instead of taking the message down as some had suggested she spoke calmly and addressed the Lady. It was CLASSY behaviour to address the situation and to state that she had actually worked with special needs children herself. The abuse turned to respect.
How quickly we are to judge someone from a TV program. To me seeing this confirmed my opinion of Mikkayla and showed me her character. Patience, class and calmness in the face of hostility! :eek:

Sorry, i read it as haters as in all the nasty stuff being said.... Didn't see a point in addressing all that crap lol

There's nothing she can do to redeem herself though, she did something that really hit home hard for a lot of people. And although I've disagreed with many things being said about her and hated people saying that as a school teacher blah blah blah, I do believe that given she works so closely to where the type of behaviour I'm referring to is a major problem she really should know better :(

Sorry, i read it as haters as in all the nasty stuff being said.... Didn't see a point in addressing all that crap lol

There's nothing she can do to redeem herself though, she did something that really hit home hard for a lot of people. And although I've disagreed with many things being said about her and hated people saying that as a school teacher blah blah blah, I do believe that given she works so closely to where the type of behaviour I'm referring to is a major problem she really should know better :(

Thats your prerogative, I am not saying I agreed with everything she did or said. Sometimes I would cringe but I am very aware that editing does play a big part in what we see and how its shown. Plus that environment would not be for the fainthearted.

Still its good that we can agree to disagree with no hard feelings after all its only a Tv show after all. :eek:

Back