Skip to main content

Mikkayla Appreciation Thread

Training mr clooney? to what eat pillows and run a muck? I know dogs well and I can tell you that dog was not trained at all. That was an out of control puppy due to lack of training/discipline. They have a pack mentality and need a leader to follow and mikkayla was a poor leader as far as training the dog goes. She treated him more like a comfort toy to have around when she got lonely.

Where is that SOSHIMECH that Mikkayla fanatic?

I bet the rumors are true, that she is in fact related to Mikkayla LOLOLOLOLOLOL

j74SykU.gif

Has anyone else noticed that since Makayla has left that there is NO DIVIDE within the group anymore????????

Why is this thread up here, you know she's gone yeah....go follow her on twitter

Where is that SOSHIMECH that Mikkayla fanatic?

I bet the rumors are true, that she is in fact related to Mikkayla LOLOLOLOLOLOL

j74SykU.gif
Heh, good old SAUSAGEmechanic. Has worked on a few frankfurts I'll bet.

Anyway, loving the gif.

I actually think Mikkayla was the prettiest in there. If only she was as fit as Tahan!

Has anyone else noticed that since Makayla has left that there is NO DIVIDE within the group anymore????????

Why are you shouting? Yes the divide is not there anymore as they took Mikkaylas advice in her farewell message to enjoy the rest of the time in the House and come together. Its in the Live feeds if you care to look.

:eek:
Why is this thread up here, you know she's gone yeah....go follow her on twitter

I miss her in the house and like to show my appreciation in here as I dont have Twitter. I do see she has nearly 19,000 follows not bad for only being out of the house for less than a week. :eek:

Last edited:
Back