Skip to main content

Masterchef Australia 2015

I think the other channels know everyone will be watching this - no The Voice tonight, and they've held the restaurant and Bachelor shows back.

...geez...those TV executives have more intelligence than I have ever given them credit for up until now eh?... colour me surprised!... lol!... cheers.

...Amen to that!... I couldn't have said it better... they are really going to milk this... it doesn't finish until 10:00pm so watch out for 4000 commercial ADs... and also... we're going to have to listen to that stupid very loud and very annoying background music throughout the whole thing too... cheers

The ads are already driving me effing insane. Mute button to the rescue.
Ps love the way the judges come and undermine their confidence in the middle of the cook them complain when they change the dish lol grrrr

Did anyone get the idea that Gary hates sweet pasta? But Georgia stuck to her guns. Oooooo the drama build-up!!!

...sometimes I think that after watching these judges on here that I'm not too sure that I would like to eat some of the food that they would serve up... Gary for instance... I would be worried if I had ordered sweet pasta for instance... it would probably so bland!... just because he doesn't like it he would probably not put much effort into making it methinks... cheers.

...I honestly think that 3 other judges should be doing this episode so that there is no (alleged) favouritism whatsoever... judges that have not been on the show so far either... just saying... cheers.

I can never figure out why on earth someone would spend 5 hours making something that would be demolished in 5 minutes lol.

My husband does shift work and needs to be in bed before 7pm so I have approx 30-45 minutes by the time I get home from work to have something on the table. None of this 5 hour stuff lol

Ps GO GEORGIA!

I can never figure out why on earth someone would spend 5 hours making something that would be demolished in 5 minutes lol.

My husband does shift work and needs to be in bed before 7pm so I have approx 30-45 minutes by the time I get home from work to have something on the table. None of this 5 hour stuff lol

Ps GO GEORGIA!
Heston has a $500 lunch tale to sell :) (Not even kidding).

Ps GO GEORGIA!

...hahahaha!... I just said EXACTLY the same thing to my sweet darling wife just 1 minute ago lol!... and yes... GO GEORGIA!!!!... cheers.

Hmmm. The last time I moved house I found an ancient plastic bubble set and went nuts.

Looking increasingly like the hero edit :)

...come on Georgie win this!... (I have a sneaking suspicion that Billie has won this too Witty)...cheers.

Back