Skip to main content

Masterchef Australia 2015

Zcsund1234

Hi guys I've just decided to make this thread to see if any behind big brother fourm members are going to be watching Masterchef? I'm quite excited as I love Masterchef and I've also just gotten off the phone with my grandmother and I have been notified that her friends daughter has advanced to the finals of Masterchef. Her name is Jesscia Armot I think my granny has said. So just opening up this thread to see if anyone's going to watch or just to discuss the show ☺️

Masterchef Australia:

tumblr_m7ragxHBgm1qa27c2o1_r1_500.gif

I can't wait! When does it start?

I don't know :( I've been reading news every day trying to find out but there is no realise date yet but I'd say around early may
Just had a look at the MC Facebook page and all I can see are "Coming Soon" everywhere. May does sound about right tho.

I can't wait for these so-called reality (pfft they're anything but real) shows that pollute the airwaves to just die already. :rage:

Then what would you complain about.

xo
As long as Big Brother is on the air I don't have a reason to bitch about shows I don't watch. But this show in particular is a constant reminder why BB went into a 4 year hiatus in the first place. Had this steaming pile of horse manure failed like it should have, BB would've been back a lot sooner.

As long as Big Brother is on the air I don't have a reason to bitch about shows I don't watch. But this show in particular is a constant reminder why BB went into a 4 year hiatus in the first place. Had this steaming pile of horse manure failed like it should have, BB would've been back a lot sooner.

Tbh I thought it had been cancelled. Haven't watched masterchef in years.

With 3.5 million people watching the 2nd season grand final, that must of really bugged you huh con? All those sheeple watching MC and NOT watching BB... Such a shame right? :rolleyes:

I used to watch masterchef, but then I got bored of it as soon as I realized how shallow and fake it was. Makes me ashamed that I even watched that awful show in the first place.

As much as I love Masterchef I can't help but slightly agree with your statement. Yes I love Masterchef but like you just said if it had been a ratings flop and had been axed after one year then TEN could have brought big brother back in 2010 with the show only off air for a one year break rather then a long hiatus. But with all due respect I personally am excited for Masterchef.

With 3.5 million people watching the 2nd season grand final, that must of really bugged you huh con? All those sheeple watching MC and NOT watching BB... Such a shame right? :rolleyes:

Yes to all of the above, guilty as charged. :smug: Yeah it bugged 'cos Big Brother is the only Australian reality tv show that I've ever given 2 flying *&%$# about. :)

Other 'reality' tv shows this country has produced bore me to tears. Could not care less about how many tune in to watch it, it still doesn't negate the fact that it is edited with family viewers in mind hence it's filled with incredibly cheesy drama that I have no interest in.

Assuming that you are passionate BB like me fan I would have guessed that you felt the same way. But due to inclusion of the smiley rolling eyes I'm having doubts. lol :tongue:

Yes to all of the above, guilty as charged. :smug: Yeah it bugged 'cos Big Brother is the only Australian reality tv show that I've ever given 2 flying *&%$# about. :)

Other 'reality' tv shows this country has produced bore me to tears. Could not care less about how many tune in to watch it, it still doesn't negate the fact that it is edited with family viewers in mind hence it's filled with incredibly cheesy drama that I have no interest in.

Assuming that you are passionate BB like me fan I would have guessed that you felt the same way. But due to inclusion of the smiley rolling eyes I'm having doubts. lol :tongue:

For a show that you don't give 2 flying *&%$# about, I find it funny that you need to let EVERYONE know how much you dislike it. Why not post about shows that you are into instead of coming to this brand spanking new thread and bitching and moaning about it.

But this show in particular is a constant reminder why BB went into a 4 year hiatus in the first place.

Pretty sure BB was canned because the ratings were in decline and the format was going stale... Ten took a chance on MC and looks like it payed off for them. Don't blame MC for the cancellation of BB.

I am a passionate BB fan, why else would I be on a BB fan forum. Just because I love BB does not mean that I can not appreciate other well made reality shows .Last year was my first full MC season and I loved it, great season. Now lasts years BB was a mess. As for the rolling eyes well that is just my natural reaction to 99% of your posts.

I am a passionate BB fan, why else would I be on a BB fan forum. Just because I love BB does not mean that I can not appreciate other well made reality shows .Last year was my first full MC season and I loved it, great season. Now lasts years BB was a mess. As for the rolling eyes well that is just my natural reaction to 99% of your posts.[/QUOTE]

I two enjoyed my first full series of Masterchef last year. I have not seen the first one however I have watched the beginnings of series 2 and 5. However from around January-July 2014 I watched series 3 and 4 online and I instantly fell in love

I am a passionate BB fan, why else would I be on a BB fan forum. Just because I love BB does not mean that I can not appreciate other well made reality shows .Last year was my first full MC season and I loved it, great season. Now lasts years BB was a mess. As for the rolling eyes well that is just my natural reaction to 99% of your posts.

I two enjoyed my first full series of Masterchef last year. I have not seen the first one however I have watched the beginnings of series 2 and 5. However from around January-July 2014 I watched series 3 and 4 online and I instantly fell in love[/QUOTE]
It's just so much fun right? Really positive TV IMO. Last year I was happy to see the contestants succeed and sad to see them fail.

Who is your favourite judge? Mine has to be Matt Preston.

For a show that you don't give 2 flying *&%$# about, I find it funny that you need to let EVERYONE know how much you dislike it. Why not post about shows that you are into instead of coming to this brand spanking new thread and bitching and moaning about it.

Pretty sure BB was canned because the ratings were in decline and the format was going stale... Ten took a chance on MC and looks like it payed off for them. Don't blame MC for the cancellation of BB.

For a show that you don't give 2 flying *&%$# about, I find it funny that you need to let EVERYONE know how much you dislike it

It's no different to the amount of scorn and ridicule housemates cop from non-fans (haters). For example the amount of abuse Skye copped from the majority posters here as well as the admin, staff etc.. They somehow justified it to themselves as being 'right' about their perception of her so it made it all okay to disparage her like that.

It's human nature to express distaste for something that doesn't agree with you. It's all part and parcel of what it is to be human etc.. *meh*

And as I've said before what mostly attracts me to Big Brother is the opportunity to rip shreds off housemates I detest rather than licking the arseholes of the ones I kinda like. These are after all reality contestant we're talking about, they're not exactly in the house to display any discernible talents.

That same logic applies to other things as well, including shows like MC that are the bane of my existence.

As for the rolling eyes well that is just my natural reaction to 99% of your posts.

Which makes me wonder why bother to reply let alone read them in them in the first place. Nobody is placing a gun to your head, put me in ignore if it'll make your life easier.

So much for the warm welcome back. What's brought about this aggro, did I say something to upset you? :confused:

It's no different to the amount of scorn and ridicule housemates cop from non-fans (haters). For example the amount of abuse Skye copped from the majority posters here as well as the admin, staff etc.. They somehow justified it to themselves as being 'right' about their perception of her so it made it all okay to disparage her like that.

It's human nature to express distaste for something that doesn't agree with you. It's all part and parcel of what it is to be human etc.. *meh*

And as I've said before what mostly attracts me to Big Brother is the opportunity to rip shreds off housemates I detest rather than licking the arseholes of the ones I kinda like. These are after all reality contestant we're talking about, they're not exactly in the house to display any discernible talents.

That same logic applies to other things as well, including shows like MC that are the bane of my existence.

Which makes me wonder why bother to reply let alone read them in them in the first place. Nobody is placing a gun to your head, put me in ignore if it'll make your life easier.

So much for the warm welcome back. What's brought about this aggro, did I say something to upset you? :confused:
God you get cut so easily. 3 words for you...Tongue In Cheek.

:rolleyes: :p

I thought they really turned it around last year. The year before I thought the cooking was extremely average and I stopped watching half way through but last year was enjoyable. I'm looking forward to it starting!

Getting tired of all the snobbery and people looking down their beaks at those who like reality TV. Seriously, a lot of people, like myself, like it or it wouldn't rate. It's not the only thing I like to watch but it's definitely a part of it and it's ok for others not to like it but they don't have to denigrate those who do. I might find the crap you watch boring as hell too!

Back