Skip to main content

Masterchef Australia 2015

I think they are both brilliant, so it's not that Georgia shouldn't win, it's just that when up against Billie, who is so professional, whereas Georgia seems like she is about to burst into tears at any moment, I think Billie just pips her.
It will come down to the creativity in the final I think.

I think tonight will be close. I don't think we should the winner will be the person with the lead in round one. Georgia's dishes might be more creative then billies I'll deffintly give her that. But billies dishes knock it out of the park with her cooking skills. Georgia I'm hoping gets everything together and has more confidence in herself. But at the same time I want Billie to smash it! I'm torn between wanting Billie to win, but I also don't want Georgia to do bad. Hoping it comes down to one point some know both are equally matched an neither is a bad cook.

The problem with MasterChef is we can't taste the food, so all we can go on is who we like watching. The rest is down to the opinions of the judges, who of course will have their favourites and eliminate whoever they want to.

I kinda agree, that's why I have gone off Georgia. They should rename it the Georgia Show! Sry again Mr Sticky :confused:

...haha!... that's okay shadow2 lol!... the reason that I love Georgia is because she is such a passionate cook and puts all of her heart and feelings into her food to the point that she's about to burst into tears and have an emotional breakdown all the time... with Billie... she is as cool as a cucumber and nothing fazes her when she is cooking... she is like a mechanical robot that shows no feeling when in 'cook mode' and I applaud her for it... it's a magnificent mindset that she has and for that alone I guess... yes... she should win it...

...on the other hand Georgia goes into 'panic mode' at the drop of a hat and she almost collapses from stress but I like that... that's how I would probably go in that particular situation when it comes to cooking under pressure like that... I associate with that... it kind of makes her 'more human' to me... that's probably why I want Georgia to win... it's against all the odds of her winning... she is definitely the underdog in this which is even more a reason for me to want her to win this!...

...in method and technique Billie should probably win... in creativity and finesse Georgia should probably win in my opinion... as I said before... I won't be pissed off if Billie wins this because Georgia did her best up to this point... I'm just hoping that she does even better in this final show and wins this... either way... the fact that Billie and Georgia are in the grand final makes us all winners regardless as far as I'm concerned... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... GEORGIA YOU SWEET GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... cheers.

...haha!... that's okay shadow2 lol!... the reason that I love Georgia is because she is such a passionate cook and puts all of her heart and feelings into her food to the point that she's about to burst into tears and have an emotional breakdown all the time... with Billie... she is as cool as a cucumber and nothing fazes her when she is cooking... she is like a mechanical robot that shows no feeling when in 'cook mode' and I applaud her for it... it's a magnificent mindset that she has and for that alone I guess... yes... she should win it...

...on the other hand Georgia goes into 'panic mode' at the drop of a hat and she almost collapses from stress but I like that... that's how I would probably go in that particular situation when it comes to cooking under pressure like that... I associate with that... it kind of makes her 'more human' to me... that's probably why I want Georgia to win... it's against all the odds of her winning... she is definitely the underdog in this which is even more a reason for me to want her to win this!...

...in method and technique Billie should probably win... in creativity and finesse Georgia should probably win in my opinion... as I said before... I won't be pissed off if Billie wins this because Georgia did her best up to this point... I'm just hoping that she does even better in this final show and wins this... either way... the fact that Billie and Georgia are in the grand final makes us all winners regardless as far as I'm concerned... GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... GEORGIA YOU SWEET GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... cheers.
Best of both worlds if they were to work together at a later stage?

Except I just did...
I cannot recall for the life of me who Rose reminds me of. Some character in a movie or tv show and no, I don't mean Witchey Poo from Pufnstuff. It's one of those characters that is just lurking out of sight and gets closer but backs off. Argh!

I hope they both do well today and make it really close!
My head says Billie will probably win, and there's no doubt she probably deserves it.
But my heart still is hoping Georgia can pull it off.

I hope they both do well today and make it really close!
My head says Billie will probably win, and there's no doubt she probably deserves it.
But my heart still is hoping Georgia can pull it off.

...Amen to that!... I couldn't have said it better... they are really going to milk this... it doesn't finish until 10:00pm so watch out for 4000 commercial ADs... and also... we're going to have to listen to that stupid very loud and very annoying background music throughout the whole thing too... cheers

...instead of that atrocious loud annoying background music perhaps they could put on these tunes for Billie and Georgia to cook to?... just saying... cheers.

Back