Skip to main content

Masterchef Australia 2015

Well done Billie, you did great.

Bad luck Georgia, you did your best!

Aww, that was a little cheesy with Heston gushing and offering Billie a job at the (crack a) Fat Duck lol

I've enjoyed sharing this season with you guys on here, it's been fun!

Aww, that was a little cheesy with Heston gushing and offering Billie a job at the (crack a) Fat Duck lol

Ditto. And bahahahaha to your Confucius tagline. Very funny.

...oh well... Georgie did herself proud regardless... well tried Georgie!... congrats Billie you really did deserve that in the end... her cool head won out in the end and she did plate every single element too to her credit... well done Billie!...

...amen to that Insomniac!... you have all made my first year with Masterchef great fun... I thank you all for that... it was quite passionate at times for me when I had my little childish rants when Rose (I can't cook) and John (I don't care about anyone else but me) were in this but I got through it without bursting a blood vessel so that's one good thing at least lol!... a great series for me... cheers.

Commiserations Mr. Sticky. Georgia was probably the star of the whole season. Well....except for Rose. ;)

...that's okay Bluefin... thanks for that lol!... my sweet darling wife and her son were team Billie so that was another good reason for me to be pro Georgie!... I started off backing Georgie passionately when they started wanting Billie to win... I did it purely for the shit-stirring value alone at first but then came to love her lol!... oh well... at least they got to give me a serve when Billie was announced as the winner lol!... cheers.

I enjoyed that finale. it didn't seem to drag on forever like every episode of Dancing With The Stars does.

Well done Billie, and Georgia didn't do too badly either. It was obvious from two thirds of the way through that Billie would come from behind (so to speak). They're not very good at misdirection.

Thanks to you guys for enhancing each episode with your comments.

Thanks again guys for the comments. Obviously I wanted Georgia to win, but she will be fine, and really Billie was the best all along and my second fave. The outcome is good for the show long term, and I hope it rated through the roof!

And thank you to everyone for keeping me engaged this year! Last year lost me a few times but the more I spoke about it in here the more I had to keep watching. It really was a fantastic and enjoyable series this year. Great cooks and I had a relative in the top 3! Not many people can say that! Not only that but my favourite has won yet again. But this year she was indeed the better cook out of all the ametur that auditioned in my opinion. I really have enjoyed it and you guys made it ever more special! Hopping to see you all with me again next year! Especially you @Mr Stickyfingers yiu have intrigued me every time you commented. And your love for Georgia was beautiful and it was great to see someone who really was rooting for her since the start. I'm very pleased with Masterchef this year and I'm expecting 2 million people watched it. Anyways until next year guys I guess this is goodbye for now.

@Zcsund1234
Now that you can talk about it...
How much did you know in advance? Did you only know that Jessica came third, or that Georgia and Billie were the final two as well?

My granny got off the phone with Jessica's mother on a Saturday in April. According to what we know they filmed the episode on Sunday April 22nd. So it was filmed 3 months in advance. Not too long later I asked my granny if Jessica got through and my granny said no apperntly she comes third. So I've known the whole time. Now that I think about it Was maybe after the first week of the show when my granny told me. So yes the the only thing I knew was about Jessica. I was completely oblivious. I was 100% Billie would be a finalist I was willing to bet on it the whole time. Georgia surprised me. So know I had no information at all. It was until the final 4 that I figured that I knew Reynolds had been eliminated and I knew Jessica was next so it was a matter of putting the pieces together.

And thank you to everyone for keeping me engaged this year! Last year lost me a few times but the more I spoke about it in here the more I had to keep watching. It really was a fantastic and enjoyable series this year. Great cooks and I had a relative in the top 3! Not many people can say that! Not only that but my favourite has won yet again. But this year she was indeed the better cook out of all the ametur that auditioned in my opinion. I really have enjoyed it and you guys made it ever more special! Hopping to see you all with me again next year! Especially you @Mr Stickyfingers yiu have intrigued me every time you commented. And your love for Georgia was beautiful and it was great to see someone who really was rooting for her since the start. I'm very pleased with Masterchef this year and I'm expecting 2 million people watched it. Anyways until next year guys I guess this is goodbye for now.

...haha!... thankyou my friend... I'm glad that my ramblings weren't that annoying after all lol!... I do tend to get a tad bit passionate with these things which I'm sure must annoy some people for sure... I'm glad that you found them okay... cheers.

...haha!... thankyou my friend... I'm glad that my ramblings weren't that annoying after all lol!... I do tend to get a tad bit passionate with these things which I'm sure must annoy some people for sure... I'm glad that you found them okay... cheers.

Cheers! Here's to next year

...by the way... is anyone going to watch the poor man's version of 'My Kitchen Rules' by watching 'The Hotplate' on Channel 9 tonight?... I'm going to watch the first episode just out of pure curiosity only... from the promos it looks like a bunch of bitchy snarling would-be 'chefs' fighting tooth and claw for the most screen time to me... (all the elements for me not to watch it)... but as I always say... I've got to watch at least one show so that I can tear it to shreds and bitch about it if I don't like it lol!!!!!... actually... if I see that nobody has done it I will start up 'The Hotplate' thread just to bitch about it lol!... is anyone going to bother with it?... or are we all maxed out with cooking shows?... cheers.

Back