Skip to main content

Make a Sentence

The previous post will entice me to look up the difference between the words practice and practise.

Soul, grass, wined.

The previous post will entice me to look up the difference between the words practice and practise.

Soul, grass, wined.
After being properly wined and having soothed my mood with grass I practised soul saxophone and forgot momentarily about my failed law practice, feeling like a cross between Rob Lowe in St Elmo's Fire and the oily buff dude from The Lost Boys.

Raised eighties possibly

Being raised in the eighties possibly meant that Winterbourne had a tendency to work in movie references from that era.

Housewarming, fanciful, open

In retrospect, throwing an open housewarming and expecting nothing to go wrong may have been a fanciful notion.

Acting ray mine

Struth! When it comes to acting, Ray Meagher is a flaming favourtite of mine.

years riddle dirt

Years beneath the hills in the damp and the dirt had made the creature happy to play at riddle and response.

Fret post proxy

Every Sunday morning at church I pray to God for the hungry to eat and the hateful to find love in their hearts.

Juice, moose, loose

Hey buddy, i am sorry, but you can't leave the moose juice loose in the fridge like that, hey.

Cultural heritage stereotypes

The cultural stereotypes sometimes encountered pay little heed to a countries heritage

beard, enterprise, Armageddon

Riker stroked his beard, manfully seated himself at the helm of the Enterprise and warped off to prevent Armageddon.

Frosted mist starlight

The mist swirled slowly round the ominous trees on the other side of the frosted grass, and slowly blocked out the starlight.

annihilation, inhalation, installation

Au contraire, Mr Bond, for you see that the installation of nozzles onto the air conditioning vents is complete, and I shall bring about the annihilation of the pitiable EU through inhalation of my Horrorgas once I press this button.

Sluice splice slice

When it comes through the sluice, first they will splice, then they will slice, if it's not s'nice, they may add spice.

detective apocalypse slick

I wonder if the word apocalypse appears in any of the books featuring the slick detective Phillip Marlowe.

peleton onesie mug

I'm sitting in my onesie wrapped in a blankie with a cup of hot cinnamon milk and eyeing the peloton with not an intention in the world of using it.

Rides loose down

Through the hills she rides, here loose hair flowing down her back.

Space, extend, sight

Gibbous Cyclopean elder

I am and elder meaning I have been around for a while bit I have to admit I had to Google to fine out that cyclopean is a name for masonry stone and gibbous is name for a semi circle moon u learn something every day

enlightenment discombobulated consequence

An unforeseen consequence of the Mastér's enlightenment was to never feel discombobulated agàin, regardless of the circumstances.

Performance perforations perfume

Back