Skip to main content

Make a Sentence

As I silently curse my ineptitude that lead to my conviction the clank of the prison cell door rings in my ear, swirling like a stray dog with my mind stuck on a boat to a waterfall.

Ashen, behooves, nimble.
'Your capitulation behooves you,' quoth the nimble, verdant little figure as he tucked his ashen quarterstaff up under one arm.

Rod hinge hung

Rod, looking at the broken door hinge, hung his grey coat on the blue leather couch.

Quote, wrote, vote.

Just a note 'bout the quote on the vote that you wrote: The Onion is not a valid news source.

Freak disappoint expectations

Appealing gotta free

Gotta admit it is appealing to help people who are starving free food

Diamond Curtain Sunlight

I could deny no longer that the magic, timeless night had ended when a diamond of sunlight poked through the curtain and lit her perfect face.

Rebellion speaker tea

Gary found that if he drank green tea before performing his duties as guest speaker at this years Star Trek convention, it not only calmed his nerves but ensured he would be ready for a rebellion from the crowd.

Being illiterate in graffiti, Betsy was oblivious to the multicoloured apology, scrawling 'Sorry,' 100 feet long, on her morning train

Stalk cràzy journal

Stalk cràzy journal

I read my friends journal and realized that she was just as crazy as me and I could help but stalk her

alarming shifter collision

Stalk cràzy journal

I read my friends journal and realized that she was just as crazy as me and I could help but stalk her

alarming shifter collision

The collision of my head with the shifter set off some alarming thoughts in my brain.

Feature, factoid, frenzy.

A controversial new feature of the packaging for Kellogg's revolutionary Live Angry Hornets is that the sports factoid printed under the waxed bag is designed to drive the creatures into a frenzy of ecstatic ullulation.

Controversial hornets ullulation

These controversial hornets made a sort of weird ulluation sound as they gathered closer to my broken down blue car.

Spirit, henpecked, washed.

With determination she tightly bound her spirit, though henpecked and scarred as it was, and there in the sea at last she washed herself clean of all the things that she knew.

stone, wood, water

Stone, wood, water isn't as easy to say as paper, rock, scissors, but it works for a lovely outdoor scene.

collar, ruler, velvet

Stone, wood, water isn't as easy to say as paper, rock, scissors, but it works for a lovely outdoor scene.

collar, ruler, velvet

Adjusting my collar, I walked into my favorite red velvet cupcake shop and got out my ruler so that I could measure the size of the tasty treats.

Stoic, humane, pinch.

Back