Skip to main content

Make a Sentence

Reflect spruce playing

I wanted to spruce my room I had prisms scatted around the reflect effect of light was amazing everyone was running around playing

Tattoos laser Smile

With a smile, the land shark showed the group of flowers his prized tattoos and his laser picture collection.

Witness, fatal, gumball.

Small Change got rained on with his own .38, and his tombstone is a gumball machine, and the witness by the newsstand ain't sayin' a word 'bout the fatal accident that sadly happened down here on 43rd as he fishes for a drugstore prophylactic and leads his date away with a ' ...an choo know I don't kiss sugar, you know that I don't.'

Red-tape proselytizing stand

Red-tape proselytizing stand

I decided to make a stand and tried to start proselytizing the group but the re-tape got in the way of my plans.

camouflage controversy contaminate

We camouflage our tears at the controversy that is unfolding right before our blinking eyes so we don't contaminate the spirit of tomorrow.

sorry, fuzz, sir.

Rocky, he of the long grey bread and wild bushy eyebrows, carefully began to suck on a freshly picked cherry whilst sipping some recently purchased mint tea.

Amplify, notion, justice.

My biggest problem is the decision to amplify Batman's notion of 'justice' and thus present him as basically the Punisher.

Stick stuck struck

Rick the stick was a bit of a prick who could only utter 'fuck' every time the truck became stuck in the muck left there by the duck who was struck by bad luck.

Listen, behooves, shatter.

Listen, it behooves me not to shatter your pretty illusions, but the lad is simply no good.

Sample proverbial viceroy

The viceroy, who was here to sample some olives at my store, tried to think of the meaning of the word 'proverbial'.

Lies, pies, eyes.

After hearing my cousin Vincent play his violin for the past hour I wanted to stab my eyes with a rusty nail.

Stoic, future, elements.

Drawing her last breath Korra, master of all of the elements, reflected that in the near future she would reincàrnate to the stoic Earth Kingdom.

Rush plush hush

Hush your loose lips and let us quickly rush out of this plush pathetic palace.

Amplify, furnace, counsel.

Lioness waddle curl

The Lioness Had a little giggle watching the duck waddle when he walked and the little curl in tail feather wobbling as well

Lashers Lasers Lemons

Jaysus, lads, my eyes are looking lasers at the lovely lashers and all the lemons in this place.

Practice practise entice

Back