Skip to main content

Make a Sentence

I spent most of primary school nervous and getting locked in the utility cupboard for being too 'artistic.'

Most post ostler

I am most certain that ostler is a word that has been used to post in a sentence in recent times.

fraternal booth folder

My fraternal feelings for that bird stuck in the booth soon faded away when I had a gander at the content of its folder.

Whisper, moon, rehearse.

Mighty as my powers are, I'll still need to rehearse if you want me to whisper down the moon, Batman.

Ethnocentric porridge coping

The blind ethocentric behavior of this porridge, with its pompous smirk and snide little comments, in my floating hotel, that I had built over five long years, meant that I had to try and develop some coping methods so that I would not go insane with rage.

Genesis, water, ode.

Genesis 42:6-9 And it came to pass that Esrik begat Rathseda, and lo, that he did write an ode to Him above and to dawn each day draining a warm glass of his own water.

Slurp butp perp

I followed the perp, your honour, into the local pub, where he proceeded to slurp from a glass of beer in a reckless manner until I deemed it necessary to confront him upon his next return to the gentleman's urinals, and during that confrontation he proceeded to let out a very aggressive butp and - yes, your honour, I did mean to say burp - and I was forced to apply physical methods upon him, your honour.

puzzle muzzle poltergeist

It was a puzzle to me why this poltergeist was carrying a muzzle around with it.

Decide, bride, chide.

At the altar the groom did decide to chide the bride, for she was being bleary-eyed, and then, she cried.

broom groom doom

The groom got sent to his room and given a broom which was a symbol of his doom.

Thunderball, James, Bond.

James spun, doffed his wizard's hat, and cast Thunderball at Sonja, causing her armour to momentarily melt and bond with the temple floor.

Pine wine vine

I pine for some wine that is mine so that I can dine with people from the vine and tell them that my spine is on the line for I want what is mine and to please be divine and let me shine.

curse, nurse, hearse.

I wish that you would uncover your hood so that we could get to the wood to find the good foxwood that should be by the broken hollywood sign.

Ant, pant, hurting.

She will flirt with you, and then hurt you after she digs up the dirt on you.

Aloud, precious, laughter.

Wondering aloud as to how precious someone thought he was, made the laughter from the others louder.

equals barcode jam

By getting that barcode off that yummy jar of strawberry jam, Peter could finally get the key that would take him to his house.

Murder, funny, clownfish.

I knew it would never work on Pavel, because his parents had managed to jam the idea that the barcode equals the Mark of the Beast into his head.

Reflect spruce playing

Back