Skip to main content

jessy_girl's junk food jamboree

Well you've obviously never missed the breakfast cut off or woken at 2pm and been forced to eat lunch food for breakfast. Although I guess there are places other than McDonald's in the world that still provide all day breakfast.
This sounds terrible... I relied on city extra far too often for these times.

This sounds terrible... I relied on city extra far too often for these times.

I definitely found many all day breakfast places when I was at uni, purely out of necessity.

These days I often myself having ice cream for breakfast, I should have been doing that back then!

What flavor ice-cream?

Usually the twix or bounty ice cream bars, coconut Weiss bar or the caramel macadamia weiss bar or mini drumsticks. Occasionally also maybe a magnum ice cream.

It's too cold right now to eat ice cream in the morning, my body is grateful for it I'm sure.

Usually the twix or bounty ice cream bars, coconut Weiss bar or the caramel macadamia weiss bar or mini drumsticks. Occasionally also maybe a magnum ice cream.

It's too cold right now to eat ice cream in the morning, my body is grateful for it I'm sure.

I say! Sounds rather smashing. Would go well with a nice game of croquet.

My favorite is the sherbet ice-cream.

if you ever get over to NZ you need to try Kapiti Ice Cream - they serve in on Air NZ flights across the Tasman as dessert and it is wonderful ... (much much better than the basic lemonade icy pole I got flying Qantas!!! wth is with our Australian national carrier serving something as basic as a lemonade icy pole - they should be showcasing yummy Australian fare - maybe pay the CEO a bit less and up the quality of the food!?!)

anyway I digress as always - Kapiti have flavours like fig & honey, black doris plum & creme fraiche, white chocolate & raspberry, spicey apple crumble ... omg - I think I'm going to have to book a trip back home real soon!!!!

I say! Sounds rather smashing. Would go well with a nice game of croquet.

My favorite is the sherbet ice-cream.

Like a sherbert cone? Or is that something else? I get a sherbert cone semi frequently from an ice cream truck at Sydney park, it's so good.

if you ever get over to NZ you need to try Kapiti Ice Cream - they serve in on Air NZ flights across the Tasman as dessert and it is wonderful ... (much much better than the basic lemonade icy pole I got flying Qantas!!! wth is with our Australian national carrier serving something as basic as a lemonade icy pole - they should be showcasing yummy Australian fare - maybe pay the CEO a bit less and up the quality of the food!?!)

anyway I digress as always - Kapiti have flavours like fig & honey, black doris plum & creme fraiche, white chocolate & raspberry, spicey apple crumble ... omg - I think I'm going to have to book a trip back home real soon!!!!

Wow those flavours sound amazing! I was actually considering a trip to NZ later this year and was already thinking how high New Zealand Natural has raised the bar. You may just have solidified my decision.

Like a sherbert cone? Or is that something else? I get a sherbert cone semi frequently from an ice cream truck at Sydney park, it's so good.

Wow those flavours sound amazing! I was actually considering a trip to NZ later this year and was already thinking how high New Zealand Natural has raised the bar. You may just have solidified my decision.

Just a vanilla ice cream with sherbet on it.

To tell you the truth I like all ice-cream. But I eat them really fast.

I'm not so into chocolate ice cream but if I must choke it down then it's ok. The rest are all good though, and yeah I eat them really fast. I eat everything too fast though.

I'm not so into chocolate ice cream but if I must choke it down then it's ok. The rest are all good though, and yeah I eat them really fast. I eat everything too fast though.

Well you have to eat ice-cream fast otherwise it might melt on your shirt and you try to clean it of but you can find nothing to clean it off due to the fact that cleaning products were banned by the government so you decide to form your own party called the cleaning party which runs on the single issue of putting cleaning products back into Australian households but there is a slight problem as you need to raise some money to finance your campaign, like lots of money, money that you don't have yet due to a crippling nutella addiction where jars and jars of the stuff are found in your home, so you go to nutella's anonymous but you find it boring so you decide to make yourself allergic to nutella by injecting yourself with a dangerous new experimental drug but due to being busy with political stuff you get distracted and get the wrong needle, when you get home you inject yourself and turn yourself into the hulk.

With all this junk food talk I'm going to chime in on some healthy foods I have found as a revelation. Pearl barley has a really odd texture/bite to it, and may take getting used to (it chews a little like gristle) but possesses magical appetite suppressant properties, without feeling too full or heavy. I have no idea if it expands or has uber chemicals, but I find I don't feel hungry after eating it. The other (personal) super food is green curry paste (no coconut milk/cream). It's quite intense and has a punch undiluted, but 1/2 a teaspoon to a teaspoon is enough to have me craving just water/green tea. (Curry powder too is quite magical.) I highly suggest you guys explore the potent and hot spices. A tiny amount of Tabasco and rice wine vinegar makes any vegetable sing. Oats. Glorious. Lentils. Anything in miso soup. Adzuki beans. Expanding any meal with cooked celery.

With all this junk food talk I'm going to chime in on some healthy foods I have found as a revelation. Pearl barley has a really odd texture/bite to it, and may take getting used to (it chews a little like gristle) but possesses magical appetite suppressant properties, without feeling too full or heavy. I have no idea if it expands or has uber chemicals, but I find I don't feel hungry after eating it. The other (personal) super food is green curry paste (no coconut milk/cream). It's quite intense and has a punch undiluted, but 1/2 a teaspoon to a teaspoon is enough to have me craving just water/green tea. (Curry powder too is quite magical.) I highly suggest you guys explore the potent and hot spices. A tiny amount of Tabasco and rice wine vinegar makes any vegetable sing. Oats. Glorious. Lentils. Anything in miso soup. Adzuki beans. Expanding any meal with cooked celery.

Away with your devil food, heathen.

Away with your devil food, heathen.
Reepbot, you should really go on a health kick, get yourself ripped and beach fit like Leo, take a lifetime worth of selfies, then let yourself go, but keep drip feeding the vanity selfies to instagram. You could be eating dripping while hashtagging self love.

Reepbot, you should really go on a health kick, get yourself ripped and beach fit like Leo, take a lifetime worth of selfies, then let yourself go, but keep drip feeding the vanity selfies to instagram. You could be eating dripping while hashtagging self love.

Shouldn't forget mental health.

I'd actually like you to really test Leo's 'unlimited 24/7 online support'.

i'm a goddamn island. i don't need no support.

favorite type of pudding? what is it?in your head can you see it floating majestically like a cloud of pure love?

i'm a goddamn island. i don't need no support.

favorite type of pudding? what is it?in your head can you see it floating majestically like a cloud of pure love?
Mushroom pudding would hit the spot right now. Pick the wrong ones and you might float. Or froth at the mouth.

Back