Skip to main content

jessy_girl's junk food jamboree

Oh. Sorry.
No need to be. I was a teenager when the diagnosis was made. I was fit, weighed no more than 52, but that's genetics for you I guess. I consider myself lucky really. It forces me to be careful. Though that's easy since I love salads naturally. I have my dad to thank for that. I grew up eating whatever was in his garden. But this is a thread for all the wicked food out there and I am so glad that pancakes exist. They are super easy to make and are just the best for any given time of the day

No need to be. I was a teenager when the diagnosis was made. I was fit, weighed no more than 52, but that's genetics for you I guess. I consider myself lucky really. It forces me to be careful. Though that's easy since I love salads naturally. I have my dad to thank for that. I grew up eating whatever was in his garden. But this is a thread for all the wicked food out there and I am so glad that pancakes exist. They are super easy to make and are just the best for any given time of the day

Thank you for sharing that. I think salads are cool too.

Indeed. But if you put salt on carrots does that count as junk food?

I can just picture you picking off the green items with a tong, lol.

Haha, you're not wrong with that visual!

You are really bad to my eating habits...

But to add to this growing list... I love the garlic crackers and vegemite as a late night snack... Actually I already went through a pack (I'm not even slightly embarrassed about this)

Hehe yeah sorry.

I am yet to try the combo but I love anything garlic and my love for vegemite is fairly well documented too so I feel I will love this too.

Oh and yes pancakes, well I think I've also spoken of this too. I used to be so obsessed with pancakes on the rocks and would go a few times a week. Pancakes can be made relatively healthily as well, I can totally justify this as a daily thing... maybe.

YOU EXCITED ABOUT MACCA'S ALL DAY BREAKFAST JESCHEE GIRL WITH THE ABILITY TO HAVE HASH BROWNS AND HOT CAKES AT LIKE MID AFTERNOON OH WOW THAT DOES SOUND EXCITING, OR MAYBE NOT I DON'T KNOW?

Haha, you're not wrong with that visual!

Hehe yeah sorry.

I am yet to try the combo but I love anything garlic and my love for vegemite is fairly well documented too so I feel I will love this too.

Oh and yes pancakes, well I think I've also spoken of this too. I used to be so obsessed with pancakes on the rocks and would go a few times a week. Pancakes can be made relatively healthily as well, I can totally justify this as a daily thing... maybe.
As a person who enjoys healthy alternatives, I don't support the egg and banana pancake thingy or whatever you want to call that awful omelette thingy. Blurgh!

Pancakes in the rocks is just amazing! I'm going to go and make coconut pancakes I think.

I had something nice today. Woolworths have a these in the fridge section near the yoghurts. It caught my eye because it was about half price (so less than $2).
OMG is right. I hope they pit the price back up for the sake of my diet.
OMG-Red-Velvet-MnM.jpg

As a person who enjoys healthy alternatives, I don't support the egg and banana pancake thingy or whatever you want to call that awful omelette thingy. Blurgh!

Pancakes in the rocks is just amazing! I'm going to go and make coconut pancakes I think.

Ugh yes, I've not tried those but the mere concept of them annoys me. I didn't quite mean that healthy, I was just thinking something along the lines of wholemeal flour and stevia and almond milk or something and served with fruit, I can pretend that that makes it a health item.

I think I might have pancakes for dinner tonight. Umm not with the fruit though.[DOUBLEPOST=1435816964][/DOUBLEPOST]
YOU EXCITED ABOUT MACCA'S ALL DAY BREAKFAST JESCHEE GIRL WITH THE ABILITY TO HAVE HASH BROWNS AND HOT CAKES AT LIKE MID AFTERNOON OH WOW THAT DOES SOUND EXCITING, OR MAYBE NOT I DON'T KNOW?

Well I'll be more excited when it comes to Sydney. I think it might be coming to the Gold Coast next, you can try it for me.

Ugh yes, I've not tried those but the mere concept of them annoys me. I didn't quite mean that healthy, I was just thinking something along the lines of wholemeal flour and stevia and almond milk or something and served with fruit, I can pretend that that makes it a health item.

I think I might have pancakes for dinner tonight. Umm not with the fruit though.[DOUBLEPOST=1435816964][/DOUBLEPOST]

Well I'll be more excited when it comes to Sydney. I think it might be coming to the Gold Coast next, you can try it for me.

Eh, I'll be right. It's not that big a deal.

I think I might have pancakes for dinner tonight. Umm not with the fruit though.
Hahaha well it wouldn't be you any other way.

Eh, I'll be right. It's not that big a deal.

Well you've obviously never missed the breakfast cut off or woken at 2pm and been forced to eat lunch food for breakfast. Although I guess there are places other than McDonald's in the world that still provide all day breakfast.

Well you've obviously never missed the breakfast cut off or woken at 2pm and been forced to eat lunch food for breakfast. Although I guess there are places other than McDonald's in the world that still provide all day breakfast.

Oh, wow, I never realized how important a Macca's breakfast was. Looks like I have been schooled. Shame one me.

Back