Skip to main content

jessy_girl's junk food jamboree

I had something nice today. Woolworths have a these in the fridge section near the yoghurts. It caught my eye because it was about half price (so less than $2).
OMG is right. I hope they pit the price back up for the sake of my diet.
OMG-Red-Velvet-MnM.jpg
Ooh, that sounds delicious and I do like your price thinking.

Well you have to eat ice-cream fast otherwise it might melt on your shirt and you try to clean it of but you can find nothing to clean it off due to the fact that cleaning products were banned by the government so you decide to form your own party called the cleaning party which runs on the single issue of putting cleaning products back into Australian households but there is a slight problem as you need to raise some money to finance your campaign, like lots of money, money that you don't have yet due to a crippling nutella addiction where jars and jars of the stuff are found in your home, so you go to nutella's anonymous but you find it boring so you decide to make yourself allergic to nutella by injecting yourself with a dangerous new experimental drug but due to being busy with political stuff you get distracted and get the wrong needle, when you get home you inject yourself and turn yourself into the hulk.

I can relate to this talk of Nutella addiction but that's about it.

Does Nutella count as junk food?

I'm imagining yes. But it's probably a source of protein and contains some "good fats" from the nuts, so maybe it's not so bad? Right? And of course it contains chocolate which we all know originates from the cocoa plant so is therefore plant based and basically a vegetable.

I'm imagining yes. But it's probably a source of protein and contains some "good fats" from the nuts, so maybe it's not so bad? Right? And of course it contains chocolate which we all know originates from the cocoa plant so is therefore plant based and basically a vegetable.

Maybe Nutella could be a 'healthy alternative'?

That's what most people seem to say, but I actually liked them a lot. Can't go too wrong with a zinger + a taco, but I guess you can't expect too much from a fast food joint.

I guess not. I liked the tacos. I also liked the salsa sauce.

At MacDonald's here in the Czech Republc you can get a 'McSmashak', which is a thick square of cheese, covered in breadcrumbs (like a schnitzel), deep fried until it's melty, and served with tartare sauce and lettuce on a bun.

At MacDonald's here in the Czech Republc you can get a 'McSmashak', which is a thick square of cheese, covered in breadcrumbs (like a schnitzel), deep fried until it's melty, and served with tartare sauce and lettuce on a bun.

OMG! That sounds amazing even without meat, why don't we get any cool things here? I was reading recently about McFlurry's around the world and I wanted to cry.

Back