Skip to main content

Jade

^ That camerman deserves an award :)

He really should! Jade watching Sullky and Drew on her bed, wow! Talk about right time, right place for him in his career.
His zooooming ability should be rewarded!

It might have been the same cameraman who got the jealous stare of Jade when Ed and Jas did their little pash in the spa. Perfect cinematography hahaha!

It might have been the same cameraman who got the jealous stare of Jade when Ed and Jas did their little pash in the spa. Perfect cinematography hahaha!

She is definitely the gift that keeps on giving where cameramen are concerned!~

Bless her and the cameramen that catch these brilliant moments :)

I was worried for her in the noms booth last night, I swear I could hear the camerman thinking 'zoom in on the boobies!'

I was worried for her in the noms booth last night, I swear I could hear the camerman thinking 'zoom in on the boobies!'

Hahaha - they were having trouble staying inside that top! Loved BB asking if she was cold!!

Hahaha - they were having trouble staying inside that top! Loved BB asking if she was cold!!

I know I thought she must have been freezing as well yet last the HMs said it was so hot in the chamber. She seems to get more nervous each week about nominating when it should be getting easier!

It's probably the same guy who zoomed in on her ass in that ds when they were climbing on each other to make a tower.

I HATE HER SO MUCH, the way she talks, the way she carries herself, the way she flirts, the way she gets jealous, EVERYTHING.

aarrghhhhhas;ldas;ldka;lsdka;slkd

SEND HER HOME

Are you trying to say you dont like her.

Can Jade put her fake boobs away for the next nominations. She clearly has ambitions to be the next Krystal.

Are you trying to say you dont like her.
3lFHq.gif

Her boobs are definitely real. I'm surprised they're so big given how tiny she is - she'd probably have HUGE back problems if she was normal sized. LOL!

Jade reminds me of one of those young girls who posts a picture on Facebook with the caption "I look so ugly here" just to get compliments. Plus those skinny girls who says "I'm so fat" just to get compliments.

Come on guys, she doesn't deserve to go over Tully or Ed/Caleb.
She's just an insecure little girl, there are a lot of girls like this in life...they deserve to be nurtured not hated.

Back