Skip to main content

Jade

ok was Jade faking it tonight during the ABC mini contest!?!? I mean she is/was a model going as far as to be a contestant on Italia's next top model and she didn't know who the shoe designer louis vuitton is?!!?! As Drew would say "Ahhh Gimme Ah Breakk!" Do not most regular normal females with hardly any fashion knowledge recognize the designer of the infamous red bottom shoes???? I bet the 100 million people in Australia know that fact! (DOH!) :confused:

Ahh.. Pretty sure it was Christian Louboutin, not Louis Vuitton

Yes most would, but sadly you don't.......his name is Christian Louboutin.......haha....just joking with you, not every one can spend thousands of dollars on a pair of shoes, maybe Jade can't, so hasn't heard of them.

Whether Jade is shitting me up the wall or I am actually feeling kinda sorry for her..I always want to watch her. I think she'll be gone within a few weeks but I hope she hangs round a bit longer actually.

Jade has mentioned (i read it somewhere) that even though she's a model she really has no idea about brands and designers.

Well at least she's not one of those vapid materialistic skanks that can't live without overpriced marketed fashion crap. That attitude scores huge points amongst the 'keepers'. She's got that going for her I'll give that her that.

Whether Jade is shitting me up the wall or I am actually feeling kinda sorry for her..I always want to watch her. I think she'll be gone within a few weeks but I hope she hangs round a bit longer actually.

I know how you feel - I want to see what she does next. Some of it is cringe-worthy and some is really fun, sweet and interesting. Aside from the flirting, which is obviously highlighted as a story arc, she seems to be a nice - if not very bright - person. She also seems to lack the overt bitchiness of some of the other girls, which could possibly mean she will be unaware if she targeted as a strategy by others - and I would like to see how she copes with that.

I started watching BBAU because of Jade and Drew's fake marriage. I loved them. I never watch Big Brother. But I did for them. After they were exposed she treated Drew pretty badly right away so I was a bit sad by that, but I figured she doesn't owe him anything just because he seems to like her .. she must be distancing herself from him and she has a right to do that though I wished she had been nicer about it. But then she kept going back and forth. Leading him on. Chasing Ed. Giving mixed signals. I had to FIGHT to like her. I wanted to like her. She was half the reason I was watching. But right now I've given up on her. I don't think she's a bad person. Heck, she's a million times better than anybody on Big Brother America which I am not watching, but I've seen ads for it. But she's really coming off as a self absorbed, spoiled, user who can't take rejection. I wish she would think about other people's feelings more and not be so into looks. I think I am just really disssapointed in her because she has the potential to be a really awesome person, there are a lot of great things about her, but keeps doing these not so nice things. I would not trust her around my boyfriend if I had a boyfriend.

I'm not even into fashion and I knew the answer to that question - so did DREW, lol! I think she plays stupid sometimes.

She's spent a lot of time travelling, is a lingerie model first and foremost and is not interested in fashion..I don't think it's a big thing that she got it wrong.

Posted: 1 hour ago

Drew is ready to kiss goodbye to flirty fake-ex-wife Jade once and for all.

After witnessing her make another play for Ed last night, Drew has had enough.

“I had a moment of clarity there,” Drew tells Tully. “Put a bullet in me.”

------------------------

Personally I'd say that's more like a nail in Jade's coffin...this ain't gonna go down well for her. Watch her be up for nom's and watch her be evicted with a huuuuge percentage of votes next week.

Personally I'd say that's more like a nail in Jade's coffin...this ain't gonna go down well for her. Watch her be up for nom's and watch her be evicted with a huuuuge percentage of votes next week.

She'll definitely be nominated next week but I highly doubt she'll be evicted. She causes a lot of drama, which makes good viewing. And it's vote to save, not evict.

She'll be up but I don't think she'll go either.
She was tied with Tim on 22% at the last eviction and I think people are still interested in watching the drama between herself, drew, ed, tully etc.
She actually has a larger following than a lot of them in there. Get rid of the pot plants first imo.

I started watching BBAU because of Jade and Drew's fake marriage. I loved them. I never watch Big Brother. But I did for them. After they were exposed she treated Drew pretty badly right away so I was a bit sad by that, but I figured she doesn't owe him anything just because he seems to like her .. she must be distancing herself from him and she has a right to do that though I wished she had been nicer about it. But then she kept going back and forth. Leading him on. Chasing Ed. Giving mixed signals. I had to FIGHT to like her. I wanted to like her. She was half the reason I was watching. But right now I've given up on her. I don't think she's a bad person. Heck, she's a million times better than anybody on Big Brother America which I am not watching, but I've seen ads for it. But she's really coming off as a self absorbed, spoiled, user who can't take rejection. I wish she would think about other people's feelings more and not be so into looks. I think I am just really disssapointed in her because she has the potential to be a really awesome person, there are a lot of great things about her, but keeps doing these not so nice things. I would not trust her around my boyfriend if I had a boyfriend.

Agree!

My thoughts on Jade went downhill fast the way she spoke to Drew after the marriage breakup.
That was enough for me, so cold.... brrrrr!!!!!
The way Jade gossips is annoying too, very high school, all the girls gathered around listening to every detail, Jade loving every moment of attention.
Well, in my book someone who can stand on their own two feet is a better person than someone who thinks they have what everyone else wants.
She's not bad but she is self absorbed.

i'm not a fan of how she changes her story depending on whose listening...what happened between ed got completely twisted by the time she was telling drew

I think a lot of viewers are goig to change their opinion and not wqnt to vote to save her. The only thing she still has going for her is the "drama" of it all. Personally, I hope she stays :D it's gonna get more and more interesting methinks.

I think a lot of viewers are goig to change their opinion and not wqnt to vote to save her. The only thing she still has going for her is the "drama" of it all. Personally, I hope she stays :D it's gonna get more and more interesting methinks.

People don't like her but they'll save her just because of the drama.

Back