Skip to main content

Jade

Posted: 1 hour ago

Drew is ready to kiss goodbye to flirty fake-ex-wife Jade once and for all.

After witnessing her make another play for Ed last night, Drew has had enough.

“I had a moment of clarity there,” Drew tells Tully. “Put a bullet in me.”

------------------------

Personally I'd say that's more like a nail in Jade's coffin...this ain't gonna go down well for her. Watch her be up for nom's and watch her be evicted with a huuuuge percentage of votes next week.

Get rid of her! So many of the "public" on the facebook page want her gone! I think she'll even go before Jamine does!

Jade's undoing will be that she is completely without guile. I find that likable and would like to see how someone like her reacts to the evolving experience of house life.

I would definitely prefer her to stay over forced extroverts like Jasmine, meatheads like Caleb, fakers like Xavier, self-absorbed cry-babies like Tully, disingenuous players like Ed or OTT actors like Ben.

Jade's undoing will be that she is completely without guile. I find that likable and would like to see how someone like her reacts to the evolving experience of house life.

I would definitely prefer her to stay over forced extroverts like Jasmine, meatheads like Caleb, fakers like Xavier, self-absorbed cry-babies like Tully, disingenuous players like Ed or OTT actors like Ben.

So true - I posted elsewhere that I would like to see how she deals with this.

Oh my goodness..I couldn't have said that better!! muhahaha Except I don't particularly mind the meathead, he's not too bad in my book.

I like her and I think she is great to watch.

As a girl who has lived through a humiliating one sided love story or two, I feel for her. Particularly because her humiliation has been televised and is bound to be played back to her in front of Australia.

I think one of my lowest and most humiliating "look at me! LOOK AT ME!!!!" Ed moments came when I was out clubbing many years ago and went to the ladies room, took the ice from my drink, iced up my nipples so they would be on HELLO when I went back to talk to Mr Uninterested. I just thank God there were no camera's.

I like her and I think she is great to watch.

As a girl who has lived through a humiliating one sided love story or two, I feel for her. Particularly because her humiliation has been televised and is bound to be played back to her in front of Australia.

I think one of my lowest and most humiliating "look at me! LOOK AT ME!!!!" Ed moments came when I was out clubbing many years ago and went to the ladies room, took the ice from my drink, iced up my nipples so they would be on HELLO when I went back to talk to Mr Uninterested. I just thank God there were no camera's.

Hahaha that's a great story. You wouldn't have done it if there were cameras though. I feel sorry for Jade because she's going to be very embarrassed when she finds out how Australia has perceived her.

Hahaha that's a great story. You wouldn't have done it if there were cameras though. I feel sorry for Jade because she's going to be very embarrassed when she finds out how Australia has perceived her.

Absolutely wouldn't have.

And most girls, who love boys have played the game in the same way and can embarrassingly identify with the humiliating lengths she is going to. I mean most of us have kept a "fall back guy" like Drew in our back pocket as a mini esteem booster while lusting after others. Some of the posters in here must have either lived really sheltered lives or be as ugly and uninteresting as a fat smacked arse.

Absolutely wouldn't have.

And most girls, who love boys have played the game in the same way and can embarrassingly identify with the humiliating lengths she is going to. I mean most of us have kept a "fall back guy" like Drew in our back pocket as a mini esteem booster while lusting after others. Some of the posters in here must have either lived really sheltered lives or be as ugly and uninteresting as a fat smacked arse.
Sure, many people have probably done what Jade is doing, but it doesn't make it right. I do feel sorry for her but I also feel sorry for Drew because he's confused. Jade needs to give up on Ed and actually talk to Drew and figure out what they both want to do.

Sure, many people have probably done what Jade is doing, but it doesn't make it right. I do feel sorry for her but I also feel sorry for Drew because he's confused. Jade needs to give up on Ed and actually talk to Drew and figure out what they both want to do.

the thing is Jade falls back on Drew because the guy she wants isn't interested. what happens next time another mr. smooth or her type comes along. I'm sure Drew would be concerned that if he isn't her first pick then what happens if ed or someone like him shows an interest. I'm also sure that if there was another woman in there that played and flirted with him the way Jade does but put him first, he would be up for it in a flash.

the thing is Jade falls back on Drew because the guy she wants isn't interested. what happens next time another mr. smooth or her type comes along. I'm sure Drew would be concerned that if he isn't her first pick then what happens if ed or someone like him shows an interest. I'm also sure that if there was another woman in there that played and flirted with him the way Jade does but put him first, he would be up for it in a flash.

Yes, that's the problem I have with Drew&Jade. I don't know what Jade is like on the outside but she seems very flirty, like she needs every guy to want her. If a new guy came, she'd ditch Drew and go for him instead. And Drew would also choose someone other than Jade because of what she's like. They need to have a proper talk, even if it means deciding not to get together.

If the worst thing that ever happens to Drew in his life is a hot chick making him her second best, I feel surer he will be okay.

I think Drew knows how the game is played.

You really need to lighten up just a tad. Not everything has to be turned into a fucking Dr Phil episode.

If the worst thing that ever happens to Drew in his life is a hot chick making him her second best, I feel surer he will be okay.

I think Drew knows how the game is played.

You really need to lighten up just a tad. Not everything has to be turned into a fucking Dr Phil episode.

Hahaha, sorry, I'm actually really interested in psychology.

Yes, that's the problem I have with Drew&Jade. I don't know what Jade is like on the outside but she seems very flirty, like she needs every guy to want her. If a new guy came, she'd ditch Drew and go for him instead. And Drew would also choose someone other than Jade because of what she's like. They need to have a proper talk, even if it means deciding not to get together.

i think if he talks to her about it she'll get worried that he's thinking of moving on and will then hook up him...all the time looking over his shoulder in case someone better comes along

Hahaha, sorry, I'm actually really interested in psychology.

I can see that.

Just remember, the only thing more irritating than an over-analysing armchair psychologist, is people who pick their nose then wipe it under their chair.

Now I order you to drink vodka and twerk with me!

You need to get in touch with your inner skank STAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can see that.

Just remember, the only thing more irritating than an over-analysing armchair psychologist, is people who pick their nose then wipe it under their chair.

Now I order you to drink vodka and twerk with me!

You need to get in touch with your inner skank STAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha I'm a chilled person, you just can't see that when I'm analysing everyone's behaviour on BB. I probably come across as someone who takes everything seriously, but you should see me when i'm actually watching Big Brother. I'm usually laughing the whole time.

I probably come across as someone who takes everything seriously, but you should see me when i'm actually watching Big Brother. I'm usually laughing the whole time.

That's good (if you are in fact laughing at the funny bits in the show and not just manically laughing for no real reason at all. Laughing for no real reason can be a symptom of bipolar).

Back