Skip to main content

Jade

That's good (if you are in fact laughing at the funny bits in the show and not just manically laughing for no real reason at all. Laughing for no real reason can be a symptom of bipolar).

It's a bit of both I think. :)

That's good (if you are in fact laughing at the funny bits in the show and not just manically laughing for no real reason at all. Laughing for no real reason can be a symptom of bipolar).

Im not bipolar, the voices in my head are just hilarious

Ok :D I just wasn't sure. Didn't want to 'break the rules' or anything :p

I just think she's a ho! She's a serial flirt. I think it's disgusting how she said to Drew when they were fake married that "Matt or Caleb or whoever is my type". (I think) and then said to Big Brother that Drew isn't her type at all. Now that Ed has rejected her she's snuggling up to Drew and saying "You're my type". She's contradicting herself! Now, I'm not a fan of Drews (or dislike him) but that's horrible behavior from her.

I hope she gets nominated next week. She doesn't bring anything constructive to the house.

The girl obviously has self esteem issues in that she just HAS to have male attention no matter where it comes from. I could not have been more pleased when Ed rejected her. She thought she was going to have all the guys fighting over her. Delusions of grandeur.

I must admit, I was EXTREMELY disappointed when she was not given the boot the first week. All she has going for her is flirting and beyond that, the girl is unable to hold a conversation.

Run, run for the hills Drew!

I can't stand Jade and her flirting and think Tahan is way better looking anyway. I am a woman so may be way off but what do guys think?

I have been waiting for Ed to clearly verbalize what he needs to say .
He did so and then Jade went on and on about not pushing him away if he was to make a move etc.
Jade, go and wash your ears out and LISTEN to what is being said to you .
Oh yeah , and her comment about her underwear being see through, suppose she wanted Ed to check and see for her !

I have been waiting for Ed to clearly verbalize what he needs to say .
He did so and then Jade went on and on about not pushing him away if he was to make a move etc.
Jade, go and wash your ears out and LISTEN to what is being said to you .
Oh yeah , and her comment about her underwear being see through, suppose she wanted Ed to check and see for her !

She could spot light it in neon like 7-11, and ED ain't having no slurpees from there.

i think if he talks to her about it she'll get worried that he's thinking of moving on and will then hook up him...all the time looking over his shoulder in case someone better comes along

Agree. She has zero credibility and I would extend that to her value as a friend as well given her overly obsessive focus n guys

Very sad that such a pretty girl has so little self worth that she feels the need to behave this way and throw herself at every "attractive" male in the house.
Surely in real life she doesn't need to do this?

I HATE HER SO MUCH, the way she talks, the way she carries herself, the way she flirts, the way she gets jealous, EVERYTHING.

aarrghhhhhas;ldas;ldka;lsdka;slkd

SEND HER HOME

was so funny in last nights show how the camera shows tully sitting on drews bed then pans to a close up of jade staring in the back ground..te he

Back