Skip to main content

Episode Day 73 (Wed 9/10/13) - Live Eviction #9 (90m)

I said if Ed just scraps through by just a couple of % ...I would be mad at BB's attempt to save him with Ed and Jade's date night special, which got a lot of airtime last night.

I refuse to believe it's so close that anyone could go. In what world would Ed get even close to the same number of votes as, say, Tim?

The last place could be close with the next person. I am so freakin out. Ed voters stop it!

I refuse to believe it's so close that anyone could go. In what world would Ed get even close to the same number of votes as, say, Tim?

I was just taking the piss out of Goon's shoddy history of claims. I doubt Tim or Ben are chances to leave though. It's probably between Ed, Drew and Tahan.

Gosh, imagine if Jade hadn't done her bit and it was just Tim, Ben and Tahan? That would be truly amazing!

If it is really close between Ed, Drew and Tahan I can see Tahan leaving because it could become a battle of Ed Vs Drew and she gets forgotten.

Aw Sonia looks nice in yellow. Not everyone can pull that shade off but she does it with perfection.

Oh wow, only one way out in front. I thought for sure Ben and Tim would have heaps of votes. I'm guessing it's just Ben.

If that date saved Ed I'll be seriously ropeable. He needs to just GO.

Holy crap, if those percentages are right then it could be Tahan, Drew or Ed.

I wonder if it's Tim or Ben on the big 30+

Back