Skip to main content

Episode Day 73 (Wed 9/10/13) - Live Eviction #9 (90m)

Uh. Those diary room 'save me' messages.

Anyone note that Ben's sweetness nearly gave the other 4 diabetes?

Dude, I don't know. I truly can see it going either way. (between Tim and Ben that is, no one else surely)

This week will really show how the finale will go kind of....
I mean if tim is ahead by SO MUCH he's defs going to win.

I mean that would mean ben is only 1% above the evicted house mate (or tim)

Ok $50 gone to Tahan and Tim. I WILL NOT VOTE AGAIN UNTIL THE FINAL.

Can one of you (all of you) remind me of this yet again next week before I go broke with Sonia's tricks?

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please beeeeee Ed

...to quote myself on another thread...

...if Ed doesn't go tonight surely there has to be something wrong... both Centerbet and Sportsbet had him leaving for pretty much a mini landslide... they have both cut off the betting for now too at the moment... even if Ed's manipulative family spend thousands of dollars to keep him in surely they still cannot stem the tide against Ed?... oh wait a minute... I'm forgetting that it doesn't matter jack-schitt what the public want or who they spend all their money on in votes... Big Brother gets rid of whoever he wants and keeps the housemate that fits in best with his scripted show... how silly was I thinking anything other than that?... one day I'll realise I guess...

...either Drew or Tahan are gone tonight... a three way split on 16% something is total bullshit!... that fucking Ed is going to stay again... Big Brother doesn't give a shit what we say... end of story!... cheers.

F this. Ed better not survive. He nearly went when Caleb did, was predicted to go when Matt did and he's a dead cert with the betting this week. How can he survive again? His cards need to run out.

My god.... what is wrong with me!? Ed is my least favourite housemate and I find him kinda attractive lately...

Has Tim's percentage plummeted because his love for Boog is losing him fans?!

Back