Skip to main content

Episode Day 25 (2/10/2014) Daily Show

Leo knew Jake was a rapper. Lisa would have told him in the Sanctuary. Leo asking Jake to rap, without telling him he was a rapper himself, may have been setting him up to embarrass him later. Leo may have been chosen by BB for this very purpose. O_O

That pisses me off that Lisa was sent into the Sanctuary to presumably update Leo on the housemates, but we were shown very little, of what she actually said in there. It would have been nice to have heard EVERYTHING she said about ALL of the housemates. It would have shown us, who she thinks her supposed competition is.

With Katie going last week, which I thought was surprise, because I thought the viewers would have saved her to see how much more conflict she can get herself into, Lisa must stand a chance of going this week. That might be why Leo isnt committing to anything or anyone yet, because Lisa, Cat, Skye and Aisha, all the likely ones he might make a play for, are nominated and might go home. He would look a goose, if he picked one and they got voted out a couple of days later. What do they say about keep your friends close and your enemies even closer? I think he will latch onto Lawson, I dont think he will see Travis or Ryan as threats.

Last edited:
Lawson to Cat: You feel not OK, and that's OK. You feel bad, and you can feel good about feeling that. What do you want from me, even though you know I can't give it?

And they say Skye had learning disabilities? Travis reminds me of the spruikers that sell stuff out of the back of a van.

It's possible Leo didn't mention to everyone he liked to rap because they would asked him to perform and he hadn't settled into the house yet....maybe it's been years since he last rapped, since it was when he was still living in Canada
Lisa would have told him that Jake loves to rap.

Just a personal opinion but jake's rapping is simply just not edgy or ghetto enough. He sounds more like he is reading poetry.
Jake's rapping is "spiritual." I'm pretty sure he is a Christian. That seems to be what attracted Skye to him in the first place, but now BB has placed another "spiritual" rapper in the house, Leo, and fickle Skye is now attracted to him.

I wonder if Skye can fall for two people at the same time. It will be interesting to watch.

I thought it was a good episode. Despite missing all of the morning/afternoon, we got to see actual house activities as opposed to producer activities.

The sloppy editing of the ad made me feel like it wasn't a flowing Cat/Lawson conversation, and sure enough it wasn't. It feels like a really poor move on Nine's behalf when people are going to see an ad like that, assume and be hurt by it on the outside world. It just feels like they lack a conscience.

The new guy seems boring already. Really boring. I expect him to fade back into Dion territory soon. At least he won't be as bad as Ryan, who Lawson seems to have made disappear. I don't think he had a single line in the whole episode.

I felt like Lawson handled the Cat situation pretty well. I certainly didn't lose respect for him.

Jake's insecurity shining through was hilarious. He got so wound up about the label thing. I'm pretty sure he'll be gone this week, because he hasn't shown a whole lot of personality.

Skye is crazy. She swings from being great television to being awful television several times an episode, but I want her to stay. She's too entertaining to boot.

That pisses me off that Lisa was sent into the Sanctuary to presumably update Leo on the housemates, but we were shown very little, of what she actually said in there. It would have been nice to have heard EVERYTHING she said about ALL of the housemates. It would have shown us, who she thinks her supposed competition is.

With Katie going last week, which I thought was surprise, because I thought the viewers would have saved her to see how much more conflict she can get herself into, Lisa must stand a chance of going this week. That might be why Leo isnt committing to anything or anyone yet, because Lisa, Cat, Skye and Aisha, all the likely ones he might make a play for, are nominated and might go home. He would look a goose, if he picked one and they got voted out a couple of days later. What do they say about keep your friends close and your enemies even closer? I think he will latch onto Lawson, I dont think he will see Travis or Ryan as threats.

We hear very little of what happens inside the house when they're evicted, so it doesn't surprise me we saw nothing in there. It's classic current BB.

skye, no identity, no self esteem, no brains, wtf are you going to do when you are 25 and the cute factor ends
Just a personal opinion but jake's rapping is simply just not edgy or ghetto enough. He sounds more like he is reading poetry.

His rapping is too positive to the point where its preachy, its like christian music (awful) also australian accents just dont work with rapping, it sounds shit.

His rapping is too positive to the point where its preachy, its like christian music (awful) also australian accents just dont work with rapping, it sounds shit.
True that. His rapping sounds shit.. pretty cringe worthy too

Back