Skip to main content

Episode Day 25 (2/10/2014) Daily Show

da284be7696f4e3a90723ca70c3b7bb8.ashx
Jason's face says it all really.

:wideyed: I want to know what a fridge boy is. And how I can get one.
Just 1? According to the pic there are 8!

Why are all the best episodes on Thursdays?

This series would be terrific with more content and less production gimmickry. I am gutted that this series has had such little content, I think it really could have been very good.

I agree.. could you imagine SBS winning the contract for this series, it would literally just post 24 hour live feeds on one of the SBS channels as they don't give a damn. If they allocated more time for this series I agree that this would be the most interesting house to watch..

Why are all the best episodes on Thursdays?

Because they rate the worst. There is some correlation there. I'm not sure how it works.

Maybe the editors let their hair down and make a decent somewhat flowing show on Thursdays, as they don't have to fit in live crosses, nomination summations, shock evictions, etc etc, and cute stuff for the squealing masses. Or maybe they know it won't get so many viewers so they don't have to try to appeal to the lowest common denominator. Eh, I like the Thursday shows.

I thought tonight's show was great - no gimmicks and lots of conversations shown, continuing the trend of Thursday and Friday shows being the best.

I loved the part with Travis scoffing his pasta while on the phone, then cutting to Cat and Lawson's serious talk - hilarious! I appreicate the funny and quirky humor in some of the editing - more of this please and less of the stupid twists.

so, i know it wasn't in tonights show but why does lisa have a problem with cat dressing in shorts and a sports bra....she's only a couple of years older than lisa who walks around in lacy hot pant looking things and they are all in bikini's most of the time.

why did we see the lawson/cat talk and not the sam/sandra talk? Apparently Sandra is not into sam anymore but i think it's more like Sandra says she's not into him anymore because she's been told, but given half the chance she would be in quicker than a flash.

Lawson is bossy and up himself. Sam/Sandra couldn't understand why he was sooking about cat snapping at him earlier and quite rightly...it wasn't a big deal, she was obviously apologising because she could sense he wasn't happy about it.

Travis and Aisha gave smart advice.

I feel like Skye is starting to crack.

Her insecurities are starting to run rampant, her want or need for a man is also showing.

Insecurities in general are at an all time HIGH. Leo's confident dominance is changing the dynamics completely!

Lawson is insecure, Jake is insecure and so are all the girls as Priya and what's his name? The Real estate guy? Sit back and watch.

Starting to think I want those two to win!

so, i know it wasn't in tonights show but why does lisa have a problem with cat dressing in shorts and a sports bra....she's only a couple of years older than lisa who walks around in lacy hot pant looking things and they are all in bikini's most of the time.

I think in a word, jealousy. Lisa probably thinks she has inherited the Alpha female role, since Katie was evicted. In her mind she probably thinks Cat is her greatest female competitor, but I dont think she should underestimate Priya, she is in there to win and she isnt under the pressure of nomination this week. I think Skye's pretense of being a blonde bimbo is wearing a bit thin, I dont think she is as thick as she makes out. It could get more interesting if Cat snares the lion, the claws will be out on Skye and Lisa.

In close quarters, Leo will more than likely be overwhelming with his positive, visualising, spiritual, I can see you thinking garbage talk. I love that stuff in small doses but gggeeeeeezzzzz....reckon it would wear thin quick smart if he harps on and on about it.

I actually LOVED that Skye remarked to him that she thought he sounded like he reads a lot of Self-help books!!! Haha... She lets her character slip here and there, that one. Dark Horse.

In close quarters, Leo will more than likely be overwhelming with his positive, visualising, spiritual, I can see you thinking garbage talk. I love that stuff in small doses but gggeeeeeezzzzz....reckon it would wear thin quick smart if he harps on and on about it.

I actually LOVED that Skye remarked to him that she thought he sounded like he reads a lot of Self-help books!!! Haha... She lets her character slip here and there, that one. Dark Horse.
skye has said some of the mos insightful things imo in bb. That's why I can't write her off. She may be young and comes across as dumb, but she has great intuition imo. She reads people well at times

Just got around to watching it – I thought it was hilarious how they put Travis on the phone for like 5-6 hours? I'm going to be a day behind right now (THANKGOD FOR DVR)

Leo: I don't want to steal Jake's thunder. I'll wait a little while...
I actually felt so EMBARRASSED for Jake last night when he rapped... Not knowing "Leo" has a contract to record a rap album haha... It pleased me greatly that Leo was probably think WTF just happened lol.

I actually felt so EMBARRASSED for Jake last night when he rapped... Not knowing "Leo" has a contract to record a rap album haha... It pleased me greatly that Leo was probably think WTF just happened lol.
Leo knew Jake was a rapper. Lisa would have told him in the Sanctuary. Leo asking Jake to rap, without telling him he was a rapper himself, may have been setting him up to embarrass him later. Leo may have been chosen by BB for this very purpose. O_O

Lawson to Cat: You feel not OK, and that's OK. You feel bad, and you can feel good about feeling that. What do you want from me, even though you know I can't give it?

Back