Skip to main content

Episode Day 25 (2/10/2014) Daily Show

maggot007

Formerly redjet93
Unlike last Thursday night, I will be able to join in the fun tonight kiddies.

Now to tonight's schedule, due to the Grand Final edition of the NRL Footy Show viewers in NSW, QLD and NT will have Big Brother shown on GO! at 8:30pm, while the rest of the country (VIC, SA, WA and TAS) will have it shown as normal on Nine at 8:40pm.

10665330_869545636398235_5732057669683591602_n.jpg

Tonight's episode will probably be far less entertaining than Essendon's drug supplement scandal.

Unlike last Thursday night, I will be able to join in the fun tonight kiddies.

Now to tonight's schedule, due to the Grand Final edition of the NRL Footy Show viewers in NSW, QLD and NT will have Big Brother shown on GO! at 8:30pm, while the rest of the country (VIC, SA, WA and TAS) will have it shown as normal on Nine at 8:40pm.

View attachment 42514

Tonight's episode will probably be far less entertaining than Essendon's drug supplement scandal.

Tonight - home wrecker confesses her love for Lawson and Lawson, does the same....

Tonight - home wrecker confesses her love for Lawson and Lawson, does the same....

GOB spits.gif

This can't be right? Lawson has to know that this will not look good to the public right?

I think the promo might be misleading us....... It seem like Lawson said "If you feel like you are alone in what you are feeling, you are not. I feel exactly the same way" ........ I feel like he said that in response to something else that cat said, not what she said in the promo about having genuine feelings for him.

Guess we will have to wait till tonight.......

Daylight savings starts from Sunday too. I'm going to be an hour behind everyone else on here after that. Ugh.

I don't like the way channel 9 are promoting it.
Good point. Regardless of what actually plays out, that's shitty. Not that I'd expect anything resembling compassion from the Channel 9 promotional department, but the lack of it in whoever came up with that is still creepy.

Wonder if this chat happened before or after the fish slap?

She did hit him quite hard with the bony head end of the fish....

Foxtel says for Melbourne tonight it's on 9 from 8:32 to 9:36

just in case people were planning to tune in at 8:40 and miss the start

Looks like it could be interesting - however it's Ch9 - they like to promote and make their viewers hard anticlimax.

Back