Skip to main content

Episode Day 25 (2/10/2014) Daily Show

The way the commercial is edited gives me hope that Lawson isn't a total douchebag. What a shitty ad from Nine if they have tweaked it to look that way though.

Hopeful of a great show tonight after late last week's efforts.

On the the Big Brother Couch Potato website. Unfortunately, I can omly do it on Fridays, now, because of work, but that means I still get one day of enjoying these threads as they were intended to be.
Oh cool.. I will have to watch them also to participate in here otherwise I won't get to see @MADONNA nomination posts - coz without them, well, its like going to Mardi Gras in a sensible frock....

Cat and Lawson

Dwight-Schrute-Shakes-Head-and-Rolls-Eyes.gif

If that truly has been edited to look that way, then I am disgusted with channel 9 for thinking it's okay to ruin a relationship for some ratings.

Cat "I don't usually go for guys with girlfriends"

50cent_headshake.gif

Why are all these chicks thirsty for dudes who are taken, without realising Dave is over in that corner twindling his dick around waiting for his first piece of action?

Cat "I don't usually go for guys with girlfriends"

50cent_headshake.gif

Why are all these chicks thirsty for dudes who are taken, without realising Dave is over in that corner twindling his dick around waiting for his first piece of action?

It's remarkable how easily I got a mental picture of that... Sitting on the ground of course!! Haha.... I like David though!

Does anyone know how I can watch from NZ? I saw an Aisha article in the paper recently...

It's just bizarre if it IS what it looks like. They're totally different people from totally different walks of life... How would it work on the outside? Why throw something away that you ALREADY have on the outside??

Though, as much as it sucks for the person on the outside - In a harsh way, it shows them the type of person they're with... If they're willing to do this on national TV then what would they have done in the privacy of not being on TV, with no cameras following them??

Some might think its a decent strategy to shack up with someone in the house. Look at Jaded from last year, she was head over heels in love with a tosser Mr Ed and she NEARLY WON. It didnt work so well for Tully and Drew, although it might have helped Tully with her sexuality, because she seems to be more interested in men now?

if you've watched the promo for tonight - it''s literally an ad for home and away

Back