Skip to main content

Episode Day 25 (2/10/2014) Daily Show

As for that Lawson clip, while I want it to be some creative editing I suspect it's not unfortunately. We used to wish for the same last season with Tully and Drew, hoping that Tahlia wasn't going to be more hurt by what she saw. And sadly each time it played out exactly how 9 advertised it.

Daylight savings starts from Sunday too. I'm going to be an hour behind everyone else on here after that. Ugh.
Same - that's when its over for these threads for us :( We join the SA, NT & WA peeps being in time zones all over the place ... Only NSW Vic & Tas will be the same...

If Ch 9 had a brain they'd put it on GO or GEM at the same time all over Australia so everyone can see it at the same time ...

I'm hopeful it's not what it looks like just based on body language (I have no sound here at work) and the hug at the end with his face turned away looked more like a 'glad we had that awkward talk no hard feelings' more than a lingering hug between people with mutual interest. Guess we'll see though!

What is it with these desperate girls???!!! I'm going with a new nickname for this chick... COPY CAT.

First with all the crying ... Now the cheating? Hope 9 are just hyping it up.

Daylight savings starts from Sunday too. I'm going to be an hour behind everyone else on here after that. Ugh.
Can I ask, how will daylight savings effect the time if I'm watching live from Europe? At present, 8.40pm is 12.40pm here, so will it be 11.40 or 13.40?

It's just bizarre if it IS what it looks like. They're totally different people from totally different walks of life... How would it work on the outside? Why throw something away that you ALREADY have on the outside??

Though, as much as it sucks for the person on the outside - In a harsh way, it shows them the type of person they're with... If they're willing to do this on national TV then what would they have done in the privacy of not being on TV, with no cameras following them??

It's just bizarre if it IS what it looks like. They're totally different people from totally different walks of life... How would it work on the outside? Why throw something away that you ALREADY have on the outside??

Though, as much as it sucks for the person on the outside - In a harsh way, it shows them the type of person they're with... If they're willing to do this on national TV then what would they have done in the privacy of not being on TV, with no cameras following them??

How do you watch live from Europe ?
On the the Big Brother Couch Potato website. Unfortunately, I can omly do it on Fridays, now, because of work, but that means I still get one day of enjoying these threads as they were intended to be.

Back