Skip to main content

Episode Day 25 (2/10/2014) Daily Show

I hadn't even seen the episode, and I'm thinking I wouldn't miss much if I skip it.

This is what leo reminds me of
5711c427608b18e08d990c4b4dac15f7.jpg

I would say that Luke is Canadian, but he's actually from Ohio. Jason Priestley is from Canada.

So, new guy's gunning for Lawson.
I feel a US sitcom coming on.

This doesn't feel like a sitcom, this feels like Melrose Place.

Woah; after nien's past promo history; didn't expect that. So sorry for Lawson's girlfriend -- been there; suffered that shit. Yep; it's part of life, but fuck -- upfront, on national TV? Ouch. So sorry, lady.

Maybe Lawson's going to pull a Christine this year.

No argument here, I couldn't care less about him. In fact I hope he does cheat and at least gets a wristy from Cat. Haven't seen a dancing doona on BB in a while.

Then the Daily Fail or Woman's Day can pay his gf for a story about how hurt she is etc. You can bet the BB producers will also be hoping for the same considering the gold that Drully brought last year.
Ah, you just reminded me when you mentioned the tabloids. I read this earlier while waiting at the dentist and couldn't comment at the time. I want to see one of those you mentioned pick up this unless NW already has it like she seems to suggest. If so I'm going to have to remember to keep checking so I can buy and scan it onto here.

Still interests me with Skye as she is Layla's alleged stalker and not in a good way!

There's a good way to stalk someone?

Yes... As a fan.

Skye apparently rampaged hate campaigns against Layla and approached her in person too.

Why did/does she hate Layla so much??
She makes her self appear naive and simple, like she'd never be able to pull of a hate campaign or actually want to harass someone...
So are we being fooled...?

This is exactly what I wonder and then also fear.

Have a look at Layla's not so tactful brothers older Twitter posts....

I just don't see Skye being malicious or tactful enough to pull off a hate campaign against someone, but I could be wrong, she does seem to have a bad tempter. Maybe his tweets were more that she's blonde and clueless and as such people find her a wackjob on GC? I dunno, Skye seems to be putting the fake, dumb blonde act on a lot but at the same time she genuinely seems a bit clueless.

No I did a bit of investigating.. Apparently she is beyond that... Wait for the NW story - That's if Layla hasn't tried to make money off that already.

I like Skye, if she is real.

Cat is just a desparate female who doesn't mind going for guys with girlfriends.. I hope she is evicted on Monday and I hope she watches back how she really looked on tv to the public.. I think Sandra is just as bad, as Sam has said he is happy with his gf back at home. So why the hell they keep going on looking stupid??

They have a stream and it's available anywhere, the episodes that are posted on to the site are from YouTube and for some reason you can't watch from Aus as well as NZ...... But the stream that will have tonights episodes.....does work.
THANKSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! <3

She's gotta have her mummy time:)I have a female russian blue myself and she is the biggest sook. Anyone touches my Foxtel HD IQ, they can suffer the consequences. It's tv, foxtel or bust! @Noonah19

Just checked the schedule on the Foxtel EPG and Nine has put Big Brother back into the schedule this Sunday, in Melbourne it's set to air at 9:30 pm, 10 pm in Sydney, 9:00 pm in Brisbane and Perth, 8:45 pm in Adelaide and 11 pm in Tasmania on Nine.

So bloody late !!

Cat is just a desparate female who doesn't mind going for guys with girlfriends.. I hope she is evicted on Monday and I hope she watches back how she really looked on tv to the public.. I think Sandra is just as bad, as Sam has said he is happy with his gf back at home. So why the hell they keep going on looking stupid??

It seems like a pissweak disclaimer
*oh I'm happy with my gf* (hope that covers my dodgy actions because I acknowledged my gf). *continues anyway*

No, wasn't stupid. BB wants him to stay in. Staying on the phone should get him a prize? No.

I'm no fan of Travis but if I was, watching him sit on hold on a phone does not make interesting viewing and would not make me want to vote to save him. That's why he should have been given a mini challenge or a night in the Sanctuary during the call to give him something to do that gets him air time but at the same time is more interesting / entertaining to watch than sitting on the phone.

I think they will remain friends and I DON'T think Cat will be one of the 2 eviction victims.
Judging by how long people kept Tully in to see how far her and Drew would go. I think people might try and save Cat for the same reason.

A quick bunnie wrap from last night's show.

Skye is wants the new toy so bad she may turn and snap and snarl at any other ladies trying to get near him.

Interesting that LeRy still took the bed next to Lawson - he has pegged him as the alpha and LeRy is going to slide into that role so very easily and quickly and without fuss. Friends before long, against Lawson's suspicions etc, and I think Lawson will happily surrender his perceived alpha to take the sub alpha role eventually.

Jake is a jealous little girl. Sky has more testosterone than he does.

Lawson/Cat - I think the 23 year old Lawson handled a really awkward situation of a 31 year old woman, who is really a bit fragile at the moment, turning a conversation about being nominated into a teary declaration of feelings for him as best he could. I seriously doubt he has been in that sort of situation very often OR EVER, and compound that with having to live in the same space and he does have some affection for her (but not that way - you can just see he doesn't like hurting people) - tough spot.

Liking LeRy...probably more than most of the other housemates.

Interesting friendship happening there with Priya and Jason. Thinking Jason is going to try and hitch his wagon to her for a while because he perceives her as popular outside the house (the cheers she got and then saved). He would hitch it to Travis but I seriously wouldn;t wish that upon anyone.

Travis on the phone - too funny. Looks like he has sat through some of the family functions I have too, listening to Italian ladies and their gossip.

Sandra still walks the fine line like a drunken sailor.

After this show I want Jake and Lisa gone.

Why are all the best episodes on Thursdays?

This series would be terrific with more content and less production gimmickry. Although we're now into week four, it's taken three evictions, a visit from last years winner and a Canadian serial reality TV contestant - who doesn't own a television - to get to the point where I feel I've got some grip on some of the housemates personalities. And I like what I see!
These guys are gaming HARD. I feel for the producers because clearly Channel Nine has abandoned the show. I understand that the network is under the financial cosh, is hurting in the ratings, and has experienced management upheaval. The guys in charge today are not the ones who signed to a three year deal in 2011 for Big Brother. And they have a different strategy for the network than their predecessors. The guys in charge four years ago bought Big Brother because they saw their demographics amongst the under forty set as so bad as to be disastrous. They wanted to get younger. The guys in charge today have a completely different approach. They now know that the older age groups are the ones least likely to time shift or download content. This is an important development within media in this country, and of course they have identified it. In the era of torrents, YouTube, DVR and a huge rush to tech, who actually sits there and watches television? Who actually views the advertisements that provide the networks income?
Nine has abandoned the show, and you can only hope it gets picked up elsewhere. Through the limited amount of content I've viewed I believe that the producers have put together a group of housemates more than capable of providing one of the better series in the canon. It's a shame the pairs format was abandoned so early as the show was geared to it in it's selection of entrants. But it's my fervent belief that every single housemate remaining is an eye on the prize manipulator, and we've seen about two percent of it. It's a shame.
Skye is NOWHERE near as stupid as she looks and I can't believe nobody else has seen this. Her attitude of "They're going to assume I'm a dumb blonde then they won't see me coming" means she's a very strong contender. Sams nominations reveal him to be a most astute housemate. A Gold Medalist and published author, do you think he came in for an experience or would his competitive nature not want him to win it? Jasons crazy hoarding of information and his buddy buddy nature have been mentioned in passing by various house mates. The facade may be slipping, but his intentions are clear. As someone who can mix in both boy and girl talk as an equal he remains dangerous. Jake is a fucken housemate of Dormer AND when Dormer went in they acted like they fdon't ucken know each other! Ryan is so far below the radar you forget he's in there. Yet in a nomination he was astute enough to spot some of Jakes overacting. He's in it to win it. Aisha is young, pretty, street wise and takes no shit. I would imagine she would have an enormous support base as the female house mate most identifiable with. Her chat to Skye tonight revealed a formidable core. Priya is sitting pretty and she knows it. Travis is the object of derision here, but he's smart enough to play up to that and associate himself with a strong girl like Aisha and talk strategy with Cat. Travis might have the best strategy of all, by being good looking, relatively charming and utterly devoid of intellectual curiosity he represents the most appealing figure to the teenage female demographic who probably make up a large proportion of the voting public. Has anyone considered that might be a conscious strategy?
Some very manipulative individuals already in the house, and they've introduced the reality TV veteran! I am gutted that this series has had such little content, I think it really could have been very good.

I remember reading a comment that someone made about why Cat was cast this season, and how she stood out in the auditions. TBH I actually think that Cat was cast this season to create a relationship. I mean considering I don't know her personally I would be a little upset if this is why she was picked cause I loved how she spoke to Sandra in the silent disco about this being apart of her journey..

Back