Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother UK - January 2017

...what a bloody brilliant post nutmeg my friend... you've really nailed it with everything that you said about them and you're descriptions of them as 'unique free spirits' sums them up perfectly... I so agree with everything that you've said in this post... so much so that I wish that I had written it!... as I said... a bloody brilliant post!... cheers.
Thanks Mr Sticky. I got a little obsessed with Jedward after their first Eurovision performance, watched a lot of YouTubes, followed them on Twitter, etc. And then they turned up on CBB, couldn't believe my luck. They should have won, but third is good too. And now they're back, so happy to see how they've grown up.

I just bloody love these lads ... celebrate diversity, don't crush it.

...bwahahahahaha!... you all just HAVE to watch this... it bloody hilarious!... some people are so damn clever!... lol!... cheers.

This is awesome. Can't get 'go away you adulterer' out of my head. Never liked Kim when she was on the BOTS panel, too snobby. But she's hilarious, and the people I don't like hate her, which makes me like her more.

Today's episode was epic for Jedward. I re-watched the bit where Cosmo said he (John?) was intimidating, but unless we had the wrong angle, that was complete bullshit. So weird how they are all ganging up on Jedward, no one is trying to lighten it. Different points of view, I get it, but the rest of the house has lost perspective.

I have never liked Calum, but he really showed his true colours today. We all know he was not an honourable man at 25, whatever, not my place to judge. But that makes his criticism of Jedward's low key bad behaviour at 25 ridiculous. To be fair, Calum is the son of a dysfunctional family, he is damaged, but he's also a hypocrite, which is ugly.

I'm starting to think Jedward could win this, but I don't want to get my hopes up yet.

Was sad to see Spiedi go, I find Spencer hilarious, in the context of them not taking any of it seriously (although I find Heidi humourless). I also like how tight they are as a couple, they're made for each other.

But I was pretty sad to see them bag out their allies Jedward. Jedward are never rude for no reason, so if they were in fact rude, Spiedi must have started it. But my guess is it was just misunderstood banter. I mean, telling Spencer that if he shaved he wouldn't look like a hobo anymore is funny.

Good episode of Jedward vs the Nobodies. Those four at the cool kids' table, and the older couple, and Kim, are just there as opposition. I want Jedward to win, they are the only housemates I like now that Speidi have gone. This is now the real fight - Jedward vs the ones who are full of themselves. Please let it be Calum that goes. John dissported himself very well when Nicola started on him again. His point was valid - you think I am these things; no. I haven't been those things. If I had been, it would look like this, you dumb blonde. See? That's what you think I am - have I been that? And then the two alpha males swing in to defend their loud mouthed Queen bee, and John handles it well. Doesn't back down, isn't rude, stands up to Calum and stays classy.

Team Jedward, and not in a Twilight way.

Outstanding @Winterbourne I'm so with you.

Callum is a fake, he propagates this Peter perfect image on all his reality shows. Truth is is that he is a nasty bighead. Say one word against him and you will feel the wrath of Callum. Naff off.

I think Jedward are pretty unsell aware. They are just in their own worlds doing there own thing. I'm sure they could be annoying but why can't they defend themselves.

I was amused to see Speidi taking the piss out of the letters from home. Just last night I was saying the same thing.

Cosmo came in knowing nothing, intending, I'm sure, to get a paycheck and be a nice person. He was given free pass because all the plastics thought he was a nice guy. To Speidi, this move was a nonsense. They could never beat Cosmo at the end. They gave immunity to Nicola - someone they could beat, because their head is always in the game.

Cosmo put them up, because he thought 'the house' (his friends) wouldn't mind. Then Spencer went off at him - because the move literally cost Speidi thousands of dollars. Spencer yelled at him, and he realised the consequences of his choice, and, I think, got his head in the game.

He may have voted the same way all the clique did, but his reason was that he couldn't beat them in the final. A very different Cosmo.

...episode 27:... (this is probably going to be a two-parter methinks for some reason)... oh dear... it looks like the obligatory 'they get nasty people in the house to say nasty things about about each housemate in the final week' episode is on today... (they always try to be so cruel to them in it and it just never ever works and drags the show down to it's lowest level each time)... I am not looking forward to this episode at all... the 'showmance' is 'on trial' **YAWN!**... attention! attention!... incoming Yawnfest alert ahead!... and Nicola 'stands accused' by that awfully overrated twat John McCririck... whoa!... hang on a second!... it looks like Nicola is going to walk out!... maybe the show won't be so bad after all!... lol!... now I HAVE to watch it!... lol!...

...of course... the recap of yesterday's show starts the show off... it shows Jedwood Edward's shredding of Nicola and Calum first lol!... Coleen and Cosmo are out having a fag (no really... they are)... and are being the two old boring fuddy duddy's that they are and are gossiping about (you guessed it)... JEDWOOD... Jedwood's poem was brilliant lol!... "don't worry...we don't need to say anything to them because Karma's going to get them... Karma's already got them but it's going to get them even more after today"... says Jedwood Edward... (let's hope so mate... let's hope so)...

...now Nicola the mean girl is in the Diary Room complaining about Jedwood John being asleep in Heidi and Spencer's bed yet again!... (don't get me started)... she likens the Jedwood's to two dogs pissing on a lamp post... (what a nasty vile cow she is!... I so can't stand this bullying mean girl)... apparently Jedwood John 'scared her' last night... what?... because he finally stood up for himself against you and dared to give you back your own medicine for a change?... you can dish it out but you just can't take it can you mean girl?... a classic bully that backs down when confronted by their victim... you coward!...

...Nicola and Bianca are in the snug room and Nicola asks... "why are there condoms in here?"... Bianca answers "I don't know... it's the boys isn't it blah blah blah!"... **yawn!**... moving on... annnnnd... Calum is yet again in the Diary Room trying to revive his pride and dignity with especially the female VOTING British public again because he knows that he was totally whipped by Jedwood Edward yesterday lol!... it must be really hurting his bruised ego because this is twice that he's come to sulk to Big Brother lol!... aaaaaw!... the poor diddums!... he actually starts spouting on that THEY need to learn respect for the others in the house... so!... 'Mr Charisma'... what about the respect for THEM as individuals?... that doesn't even enter into that feeble mind of yours does it you twonk!... he then says that THEY need to 'man up!'... THEY need to!!!!!... Jedwood Edward did Calum and you ran away like a yelping whipped dog!... bwahahahahahahaha!... what a cry baby and what a loser!... moving on...

...Jedwood out in the garden are representing Ireland in the 'Olympics' lol!... (beautiful free spirits in full action lol!)... brilliant!... Dickflop is in the hot tub... moving on!... Coleen and Cosmo are in the kitchen talking to Nicola about Calum and his run-in with Jedwood Edward... (no... Coleen and Cosmo aren't in the smoking area having a fag... no seriously... they not!)... believe it or not Coleen says that CALUM needs to "stop sitting on the fence!"... bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!... CALUM needs to!!!!... CALUM!... bwahahahahahahahahahaha!... that's coming from Coleen that sits on the fence so much that she has splinters in her arse!... how could SHE possibly say that and keep a straight face I'll never know!... lol!... funny as!... Jedwood are in the Diary Room...what they say is pure gold!... they name Nicola the 'Blair Witch' hahaha!... funny!...

...and now... the 'final judement' task... **yawn!**... they are all up for 'failing to deliver' and Dickflop says... "oh FUCK!"... what?... a guilty conscience there Dickflop?... Austin Armacost/Luisa Zissman (yum!... I love her)/John McCririck and Saira Khan walk in...

...Bianca is up first... Saira mentions her 'boyfriend' on the outside... she makes a bullshit excuse... moving on... mean girl Nicola is up next... (she looks like she's just sucked a bag full of extra sour lollies)... Luisa says that she's done a lot worse than she herself ever did when she was in the house and tells he that she comes across as paranoid/augmentative/horrible to Jedwood on may occasions quite unnecessarily so too... "they just have to breathe and you're onto them like a ton of bricks!... you come across as being quite horrible at times!"... she gives a complete bullshit lying answer and it shows on Kim's face lol!... John McCririck then says "why can't you stop swearing so profusely?"... and her intelligent reply?... "why can't you stop being prick!"... yep!... way to go to impress the VOTING British public mean girl Nicola... bwahahahaha!... as she walks back one of the Jedwood's says... "all 100% facts!"... and mean girl Nicola lashes out and says "oh shut the fuck up!"... hahaha!... yep!... the VOTING British public are so going to love you now eh?... jeez the truth hurts doesn't it mean girl Nicola?...

...Jedwood's turn next... Jedwood John's accused of them of saying that before they went in that they'd never start an argument to which he replies "the best way to put it is... I see this all as a Fairytale and I see that Nicola is the Blair Witch and she's spreading darkness all over the other housemates and they may not realise it but they are all under her spell and she goes around and spread stories and talks about things and complains and I'm there 24 hours a day and I see it and it's really uncalled for etc etc... she's the biggest bully in the house!"... bwahahaha!... way to go Jedwood John!.... lol!... Vanessa Phelps as the 'judge ' says that 'the court' won't allow him to use the word 'bully' in 'the court'... (scared of a Lawsuit are we Big Brother ?... lol!...

...yep!... I was right... it's a two parter lol!... part #2 coming next... cheers.

Last edited:
...episode 27:... Part #2......Austin is called up as a 'witness' next... he asks that the 'accused' don't interrupt his statement... they agree... Austin reads them the riot act to defend his 'rat pack' mates in the house... **yawn**... then Calum... 'Mr Charisma' our hero in shining armour on his great white steed uses the moment to butt in and try to save his crumbling ego and status to have a go at Jedwood as they're being given a revengeful serve by Austin... that's the equivalent of a verbal 'cowards punch' to them while they are defending themselves against someone else at the time... you fucking COWARD Calum!... what a gutless wonder!... well done sunshine... you've just sealed your fate with the VOTING British public you little egotesticle cry baby!... Dickflop Jamie shouts out from the background like the true coward that he is too and says "will you stop talking about da fuckin' clique!"... why?... he's just saying it as it is you craven little twerp!... "da problem with da lads is dat thay've isolated demselves... dare grate lads... dare a larf an ya can ave a larf wiv em but... we act like adults **snort chuckle chuckle"* an dey act like dare 12!... it... looks like all dey wan ta do is be on TV or do anyfink..."... ha!... so your piss poor fake 'showmance' isn't just to keep your big fat dumb boofed head on TV then Dickflop?... (even Rylan's BOTS crowd says it's cringey fake and that's saying something!... lol!)... oh golly gosh and gee whiz!... thanks for clearing that up for me sunshine!... thanks a bunch!... fuckwit!...

...Jedwood John's reply to that was fantastically epic and it shows all of them to be the cretinous imbeciles that they really are lol!... brilliant closing reply Jedwood John!... if anything is going to make you be the ultimate winners of this I believe it's because you finally stood up for yourselves last night and defended yourselves just then with that epic reply... well done boys!... win this!...

...Cosmo is up next... Saira is buttering him up and then says that he hasn't 'said much or done much'... he replies with his usual dignity... "I may not have brought much but I've learned a great deal!"... haha!... he always knows the right things to say doesn't he?... Kim's next... (get ready for them to shred her alive?)... Kim defends herself so well to her 'accusations'... Luisa then has her say... it's bloody hilarious!... Kim again answers with grace and dignity lol!... after 'Judge Vanessa' tries to 'bait' her with a question Kim politely answers "I just clean toilets dear!"... bwahahahahaha!... brilliant!... lol!... she also tells them that she never actually came into the house with a game plan either...

...Dickflops up next... John McCririck is the one to grill him... Dickflop Jamie dribbles some shit that it's not a 'showmance' :yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:... he also calls HIMSELF a "respectful Gentleman" as Calum called himself too... as has been said before... if you have to call yourself that then you definitely are not!... (to me... he got off lightly with this compared to the others... is he being groomed as the winner by Big Brother?... I smell a rat!)... moving on!... now it's 'Mr Charisma' Calum's turn... Saira has her say... they then show the clip of him talking behind Bianca and Dickflop's back that he KNOWS that it's a 'showmance'... Bianca is totally shocked!... lol!... bwahahahaha!... he's been exposed!...

...Bianca's jaw drops to the floor and Dickflop just sits there grinning meekly like the cringey little worm that he is... Calum says while back footing "do you think that's an insult?... I don't think that's an insult!"... bwahahaha!... what a moron!... "oh but listen... I've been very supportive throughout the whole process and I still am and always will be!"... he desperately declares to save his rapidly waning egotesticle pride and dignity lol!... he's failing so miserably... I love it!... he still continues to try and dig himself out of his rapidly deepening grave lol!...

...Coleen is the final one to be 'judged'... poor her... it's john McCririck that's going to 'testify' against her... (she's dead meat now)...
he tells her that the last time she was in the house she was declared to be the most dull boring housemate that there had ever been and that she has lived up to her reputation!... (ouch!)... aw man he shreds her alive!... Nicola butts in and tells John McCririck that the things that HE says are "vile" and that SHE thinks that HE should apologise to the women that he has spoken to tonight... that HE IS VILE?... that HE is?... bwahahahahahahaha!... the 'Queen of Vile' has spoken!!!!!... how the hell can she say that and keep a straight face?... oh that's right... she has TWO faces doesn't she?... I forgot!... sorry... I have to say this because I can't take Nicola's bullshit any longer... MOVING ON!... lol!... the 'court adjourns'...

...Collen is calling John McCririck all sorts of things for daring to speak the truth and Nicola goes straight to the Diary Room and is doing the old tried and tested "get me out of here!... don't try to talk me out of it!" routine (in other words... she'll still be in the house tomorrow no doubt lol!)... please let her go Big brother!... PLEASE!!!!... moving on!...

...after being told that he says and does nothing at all Cosmo is suddenly giving Jedwood some 'advice'... (funny that eh?... he never bothered before when they were being ripped to shreds by the rest of the Hyena pack did he?)... he suggests that they "have a few words with Nicola" (about patching things up)... they very politely say "thanks but no thanks"... in their own little Jedwood way lol!... meanwhile Nicola is blubbering in the Diary Room... moving on!...

...Dickflop and Bianca are "still upset about what Calum said about them" is the voice over blurb... like who really gives a shit if their 'feelings' are hurt?... seriously?... moving on!... and right on cue Calum walks in and starts blarbing his speil to rescue himself out of the deep pit that he is in and he says to them tha... stuffit!... I can't be bothered to listen to this drivel... moving on!... fast forward...

...Jedwood are talking with Kim... (either to be the winners of this for sure)... Bianca goes to the Diary Room... moving on!... the Jedwoods are trying pop one of their pimples lol!... Kim is now in the Diary room talking about Nicola and is saying that everything that was said about her was so true lol!... Kim really is a true champion for Jedwood's welfare isn't she?...

...a water fight breaks out with the losers... moving on!... **yawn!**... meanwhile Jedwood manage to pop that pimple lol!... one of them says to the other that its funny that they're all suddenly 'having fun' since they were told in 'court' about themselves... lol!... how true!... funny as!... later that night they jump into pool fully clothed for something to do lol!...

...Dickflop and Bianca are in bed and he says "love's a strong word but I love everything about you blah blah blah!"... bwahahaha!... yep!... he starts off with the corniest line in the history of mankind with a line like that!... bwahahahaha!... oh puhleeeeeze!!!... moving on!... **vomit bucket please!**... end of show... cheers.

Last edited:
After Cosmo gets judged now all of a sudden he is advising Jedward to make things right with Blair Witch

...hahaha!... I just read that after I just posted the same observation in mine lol!... two great minds thinking alike eh?... (well one at least Lindsay and yes... it's yours that is great lol!)...

They must bring Luisa Zuissman back.......her portrayal of Kim was awesome

...I so agree with you... I soooo love that girl!... she was epic wasn't she?...

Saw this in comments after watching last episode on youtube
alaftheeast6 hours ago
CALUM talks about being a man... YOU HAVE AN ILLEGITIMATE CHILD YOU DO NOT SEE, ACKNOWLEDGE OR TAKE CARE OF

...hahaha!... well that sure explains a lot about 'Mr Charisma' being such a 'Gentleman' doesn't it?... lol!... what a deadbeat loser!... cheers.

Jamie so hates being told he is in 'a clique': we are all the hero of our story, and he sees himself as the romantic lead, and not as second fiddle to alpha Calum, but Jedward set them up wonderfully as the nasty opposition, as Nicole's T-shirts point out.

That exchange between B and Nicole where they call Jedward pricks and then cackle needs to be shown to the house, framed as them being the mean girls.

Please send Calum or Jamie home.

...hahaha!... I just read that after I just posted the same observation in mine lol!... two great minds thinking alike eh?... (well one at least Lindsay and yes... it's yours that is great lol!)...

aaaw TY

...I so agree with you... I soooo love that girl!... she was epic wasn't she?...

YES she was...everytime she is on she is so funny

...hahaha!... well that sure explains a lot about 'Mr Charisma' being such a 'Gentleman' doesn't it?... lol!... what a deadbeat loser!... cheers.
Aaaaw TY
YES she was...everytime she is on she is so funny
And he (Calum) got owned by Perez Hilton and now by Jedward..two lots of complete different people..he should just give up trying to be a Z list celeb and go be a plumber (although that would be a insult to plumbers everywhere)

Jamie so hates being told he is in 'a clique': we are all the hero of our story, and he sees himself as the romantic lead, and not as second fiddle to alpha Calum, but Jedward set them up wonderfully as the nasty opposition, as Nicole's T-shirts point out.

That exchange between B and Nicole where they call Jedward pricks and then cackle needs to be shown to the house, framed as them being the mean girls.

I am starting to think Kim might not be totally at fault in her rows with Blair Witch....she is a horrible,horrible woman and going by how she treats Jedward,who knows what she did to Kim that we haven't seen[DOUBLEPOST=1485779959][/DOUBLEPOST]
...bwahahahaha!... actually... yes!... you nailed it!... I do that to see if people actually read my maniacal drivel sometimes... lol!... great pick up Lindsay lol!... cheers.
you said it twice LOL

...haha!... you're spot on (as usual) about Jamie and Calum... I'd love to see both of them get the chop as quickly as possible and dragging Nicola out with them as they go... they're all horrid people... cheers.

Back