Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother UK - January 2017

Well I am even more glad I didn't watch this now! What is wrong with the voting public?

Have a good weekend Mr Stickfingers.

I'l take Jedward although they are definitely a bit more naught than they make out.

Bloody Kim, she is frightening truly. Just goes off like a bloody bit of dynamite. My gut feeling is she is banging it on a bit if not she is a c=very deluded sick women. I'd be scared to sleep in the same house as her.
I am not sure if it is an act, but the persona Kim presents is revolting. I have really enjoyed all the other housemates and watching friendships form. From the likely friendships to the unlikely friendships. But as for Kim, when the majority which is a diverse group which ranges in age and experience all come up with the same opinion, well that's not a clique. That is merely a group who all have a similar opinion, to not recognise that demonstrates the level of Kim's lack of insight. She would rather blame others than self reflect. How anyone can excuse Kim's abusive behaviour is beyond me. And your description of deluded is fucking perfect!

I am so pleased Colleen won. I actually didn't think she would in a zillion years. She was my favourite.

Great season and I look forward to the next.[DOUBLEPOST=1486173015][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well I am even more glad I didn't watch this now! What is wrong with the voting public?
I loved her!

I enjoyed every single second :)

I'm happy for Jedward coming second, a personal best as they said, lol. Their only chance of winning was if they were up against Kim because all the anti Jedward voters would vote against them on masse if they were against anyone else.
I wasn't a fan of Coleen, but at least Calum or Jamie didn't win. Coleen did more than James C, less than Nicole.
As a Jedward fan, if they couldn't win I'm not fussed who did.

Did you hear their dad is in intensive care? He apparently didn't want them told. What a thing to come out to, poor guys. Hope it all works out ok.

I'm happy for Jedward coming second, a personal best as they said, lol. Their only chance of winning was if they were up against Kim because all the anti Jedward voters would vote against them on masse if they were against anyone else.
I wasn't a fan of Coleen, but at least Calum or Jamie didn't win. Coleen did more than James C, less than Nicole.
As a Jedward fan, if they couldn't win I'm not fussed who did.

Did you hear their dad is in intensive care? He apparently didn't want them told. What a thing to come out to, poor guys. Hope it all works out ok.
that's so sad,what is wrong with him?

that's so sad,what is wrong with him?
'Mystery illness' is all that has been said. And that he is critical, though hopefully that in just the media playing it up. He's obviously conscious if he has said he didn't want Jedward told. Apparently he wanted them to do their best and didn't want them to have to disappoint fans.

'Mystery illness' is all that has been said. And that he is critical, though hopefully that in just the media playing it up. He's obviously conscious if he has said he didn't want Jedward told. Apparently he wanted them to do their best and didn't want them to have to disappoint fans.
hope he gets better and its nothing too serious.

...episode #31... I'm going to fast forward most of this because I can't wait to get to that grand final... (please Jedwood or Kim... win this!)...hahaha!... what Kim said about Nicola in the Diary Room was soooooo true!... what a snipey little mouthy cow Nicola is... also what she said about Cosmo was so close to the bone too... Jedwood wearing a borrowed thong was quite hilarious... Nicola starts talking to 'the clique'... moving on... Jedwood and Bianca are on a task to 'sell' some un-sellable products... (they eat some dogfood as part of the task urgh!)... they then use waxstrips on Jedwood John's flea trail on his stomach...lol!... Nicola keeps doing her witches cackle that goes right through you as usual... they then have a smoothie with the obligatory foul tasting 'century egg' in it... **YAWN!**... (can't they think of something else just for once?)...

...Nicola and Coleen (who swore that she never gossiped about anyone in the house)... is now gossiping about Kim... moving on... and now another task where they have to guess which housemate tweet is talking about which housemate... Jedwood try to have fun with it and then Nicola blahs in with her big mouth which starts an argument with Kim... it's revealed that Coleen (who never gossips about anyone) has been slagging off Jedwood behind their backs and tells Jedwood that she 'loves them' to their faces NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!... REALLY????????... (the two-faced cow)... they show Cosmo in the Diary Room slagging off about Kim (awks!)... then Kim says something and Nicola jumps in as quickly as she possibly can and her vile disgusting mouth goes into overdrive hurling foul disgusting shit at Kim as per usual... (her kids and family must be so proud)... disgusting bitch!...

...and now Coleen is gossiping about Kim to Cosmo out in the smoking area (who woulda thunk it?) and is saying such bad sad shit about Kim behind her back (not bad for someone that never gossips behind peoples back eh?)... oh golly gosh Coleen you gossiping gutless wonder... why not say it to Kim's face?... stop being such a fucking coward you nasty chinless wonder!... I'm still gutted that Cosmo joined the mean girl gang... I never thought that he would sell out his pride and dignity... never!... I can't listen to anymore of their drivel... moving on...

...everything that Kim and Jedwood just said about Coleen etc was so true... mean girl Nicola is in the Diary Room and starts talking about Kim... moving on!!!!!!... (no doubt that every word out of her foul mouth was as vile and disgusting as usual)... Coleen is in the Diary Room (wait!... you can't smoke in there can you?... why is she in there?... oh... she's gossiping about Kim... that figures!)... MOVING ON!!!!!!...

Kim really does treat Jedwood so nice doesn't she?... what she spoke to Jedwood about was so true though... Nicola and Bianca say something... moving on... Coleen is now out in the smoking area gossiping about Kim (no seriously... she's smoking AND gossiping) to the rest of Nicola's mean girl gang and is telling them about her 'run in' with Kim where she should have 'told her' a few home truths... BUT YOU NEVER WILL COLEEN BECAUSE YOU ARE SUCH A GUTLESS CHINLESS WONDER THAT'S WHY!... stick to your gossiping behind peoples backs where you silently murder them with a death by a thousand cuts with your whispers and gossiping... that's all you are capable of okay you mean cow... and you're an AGONY AUNT on a TV show?... do you think that... even in your wildest dreams... that anyone will ever take your advice again with such a nasty back stabbing attitude that you have?... your married life is in tatters and you have so many insecurities and hang ups and low tolerance of others and their needs... how can you possibly expect to have that 'credibility' on the outside in the real world again?... you poor deluded woman... to think that I really liked you when you first entered the house too!...

...hahahahaha!... what Jedwood said about Cosmo in the Diary Room is so insightful and so true!... oh shit no!... where going to be read a 'Fairytale story' by Cosmo and he gets to choose which housemates play which parts :rolleyes: (we all know where this is going don't we?)... he chooses Nicola to play 'Prince Charming'... Jedwood as the 'mean two-headed troll'... (of course the old shit did)... Coleen as the kind 'fairy godmother'... Bianca as the 'naive Princess' and Kim as the 'devious wizard'... Jeez Cosmo... you've picked Jedwood and Kim as the 'mean' characters... I wonder why?... oh that's right... your looking after your fellow gang mates aren't you?... talk about losing all of that 'pride and dignity' aura that you've managed to build around you getting flushed down the sewerage drain since selling your soul to the mean gang or what?... shame on you Cosmo you sad old man... I can't watch this shit... it's only designed to humiliate and debase Kim and Jedwood so... moving on...end of show!... now for the grand final... (please Kim or Jedwood win this!)... cheers.

...Grand Final episode #32... well... I've manged to completely isolate myself so as not to hear who the winner is so I'm going to skip all of the 'highlights of the house' shit and just fast forward to the 'Live bits' so as to keep my sanity... I don't care about all of the recapping crap... start booting them out Emma lol!... to quote myself in an earlier post I said this...

...I'm calling it now... my winners are Jedwood!... with Kim second... Cosmo third... Coleen 4th... Bianca 5th and mean girl Nicola 6th!... (I would so love to see Nicola's face if she's the first out lol!)...

...Emma shows some recaps... moving on... right!... back to Emma... the first eviction... (please let it be Nicola)... aw crap!... it wasn't Nicola... it was Bianca (the next best thing)... so much for the 'showmance' getting her over the line eh?... I can't be bothered listening to her exit interview... it'll obviously be all about how bad Jedwood and Kim are (as they all will be so I'm only going to watch Jedwood's and Kim's interviews for that reason plus the fact that Emma is always so nice to the bad ones and always 'lets them off the hook' most times... that's one of the few things that irk me about Emma)... fast forwards to the next eviction... it's NICOLA!!!!!... yes! yes! YES!!!!!... wooooooohoooooo!... I love it!... oh lookie!... she never hugged Kim!... who woulda thunk it!... fast forward... next eviction please... Coleen next please (she'll probably walk out with a fag in her mouth)...

...here's the next one... (Coleen most likely)... nope!... it's Cosmo!... (how did he go before Coleen?... did he smoke less fags than her or hadn't sat out in the smoking area as long as Coleen perhaps?... maybe he didn't gossip behind peoples backs as much maybe?)... haha!... moving on... next eviction please... fast forward...

...well... if my dream comes true then Coleen goes out next leaving Jedwood as winners and Kim as second... (I don't mind either winning it to be honest)...the next one out is... KIM????... what the fuck????... how did Coleen outlast Kim???... she's done absolutely sweet fuck all!!!!... what is wrong with the VOTING British public FFS?... (they better not make Coleen the winner of this or I'll go ballistic!... they wouldn't be that stupid would they???... please don't let hat happen... PLEASE!!!!!...

...I'm going to listen to Kim's interview for sure lol!... wow!... she survived 5 evictions... she doesn't like 'gangs' and found it 'cowardly and disgusting'... (good girl)... they show her highlights reel... she was so graceful as you would expect but she still stated her mind lol!... I loved her as a housemate... she was 100% pure entertainment and yet Coleen is still in the house?... you've gotta be kidding me?... it sounds like Emma is trying to defend Nicola to me... please stop it Emma... they show even more of her highlights reel... and then she leaves... what a great housemate Kim was... I'm going to miss her...

...righteo... time for Jedwood to win this... and the winner is... the winner is... the winner is... FUCKING COLEEN????.... fuckity fuckity fuckity FUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!... you've gotta be fucking kidding me!!!!!... WHAT... A... LOAD... OF... SHIT!!!!!...

...(I've had to stop typing for a full 5 minutes to stop swearing and calm down... what a load of shit!)... righteo... Jedward's interview... (they have so been robbed!)... the first words out of their mouths were "Coleen is a worthy winner"... (not she's not Jedward... no she's not!)... what a graceful and mature thing to say... they are content with 2nd place (or so they graciously say)... over all they're really happy with themselves and how they went... their exit interview was completely hilarious!... they show some of their time in the house... "what happens in the house stays in the house" is their being so totally mature yet again... they have no hatred or malice towards any of the other housemates regardless of how cruelly they have been treated by them... they show their highlight's reel which is as hilarious as you would expect... they leave...

...I refuse to watch the rest of this show now as I've never been this gutted since Helen Wood won this... I am so disgusted with this completely rigged abomination of a show... it's no use of me flaying the producers of the show as they are such shameless turds!... that's it... I done with this disgusting result... cheers.

...Grand Final episode #32... well... I've manged to completely isolate myself so as not to hear who the winner is so I'm going to skip all of the 'highlights of the house' shit and just fast forward to the 'Live bits' so as to keep my sanity... I don't care about all of the recapping crap... start booting them out Emma lol!... to quote myself in an earlier post I said this...

...Emma shows some recaps... moving on... right!... back to Emma... the first eviction... (please let it be Nicola)... aw crap!... it wasn't Nicola... it was Bianca (the next best thing)... so much for the 'showmance' getting her over the line eh?... I can't be bothered listening to her exit interview... it'll obviously be all about how bad Jedwood and Kim are (as they all will be so I'm only going to watch Jedwood's and Kim's interviews for that reason plus the fact that Emma is always so nice to the bad ones and always 'lets them off the hook' most times... that's one of the few things that irk me about Emma)... fast forwards to the next eviction... it's NICOLA!!!!!... yes! yes! YES!!!!!... wooooooohoooooo!... I love it!... oh lookie!... she never hugged Kim!... who woulda thunk it!... fast forward... next eviction please... Coleen next please (she'll probably walk out with a fag in her mouth)...

...here's the next one... (Coleen most likely)... nope!... it's Cosmo!... (how did he go before Coleen?... did he smoke less fags than her or hadn't sat out in the smoking area as long as Coleen perhaps?... maybe he didn't gossip behind peoples backs as much maybe?)... haha!... moving on... next eviction please... fast forward...

...well... if my dream comes true then Coleen goes out next leaving Jedwood as winners and Kim as second... (I don't mind either winning it to be honest)...the next one out is... KIM????... what the fuck????... how did Coleen outlast Kim???... she's done absolutely sweet fuck all!!!!... what is wrong with the VOTING British public FFS?... (they better not make Coleen the winner of this or I'll go ballistic!... they wouldn't be that stupid would they???... please don't let hat happen... PLEASE!!!!!...

...I'm going to listen to Kim's interview for sure lol!... wow!... she survived 5 evictions... she doesn't like 'gangs' and found it 'cowardly and disgusting'... (good girl)... they show her highlights reel... she was so graceful as you would expect but she still stated her mind lol!... I loved her as a housemate... she was 100% pure entertainment and yet Coleen is still in the house?... you've gotta be kidding me?... it sounds like Emma is trying to defend Nicola to me... please stop it Emma... they show even more of her highlights reel... and then she leaves... what a great housemate Kim was... I'm going to miss her...

...righteo... time for Jedwood to win this... and the winner is... the winner is... the winner is... FUCKING COLEEN????.... fuckity fuckity fuckity FUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!... you've gotta be fucking kidding me!!!!!... WHAT... A... LOAD... OF... SHIT!!!!!...

...(I've had to stop typing for a full 5 minutes to stop swearing and calm down... what a load of shit!)... righteo... Jedward's interview... (they have so been robbed!)... the first words out of their mouths were "Coleen is a worthy winner"... (not she's not Jedward... no she's not!)... what a graceful and mature thing to say... they are content with 2nd place (or so they graciously say)... over all they're really happy with themselves and how they went... their exit interview was completely hilarious!... they show some of their time in the house... "what happens in the house stays in the house" is their being so totally mature yet again... they have no hatred or malice towards any of the other housemates regardless of how cruelly they have been treated by them... they show their highlight's reel which is as hilarious as you would expect... they leave...

...I refuse to watch the rest of this show now as I've never been this gutted since Helen Wood won this... I am so disgusted with this completely rigged abomination of a show... it's no use of me flaying the producers of the show as they are such shameless turds!... that's it... I done with this disgusting result... cheers.

I believe they choose the winner at the start,if you look on FB,twitter all the general public is confused about how Colleen won as she was basically wallpaper.One person even said Colleens best bits would be "Smoking happily in the garden,smoking angrily in the garden".....is her show on the same channel as CBB?

I believe they choose the winner at the start,if you look on FB,twitter all the general public is confused about how Colleen won as she was basically wallpaper.One person even said Colleens best bits would be "Smoking happily in the garden,smoking angrily in the garden".....is her show on the same channel as CBB?

...as nutmeg said above...

...I've read other websites like 'Telemix' etc since I posted that and they're all saying how unfair the voting is just so that Channel 5 make more cash with the phone votes and that if the voting was stopped after the first person was evicted then the true voting score would've been sealed... as nutmeg said about all of the anti Jedward voters voting against them on masse as their favourite got evicted sounds so true... that's why it is so unfair... but then again... we ARE talking about BBUK and Channel 5... they have absolutely no scruples or any sense of fair play when it comes to ratings so what else should we have expected really?... cheers.

...as nutmeg said above...

...I've read other websites like 'Telemix' etc since I posted that and they're all saying how unfair the voting is just so that Channel 5 make more cash with the phone votes and that if the voting was stopped after the first person was evicted then the true voting score would've been sealed... as nutmeg said about all of the anti Jedward voters voting against them on masse as their favourite got evicted sounds so true... that's why it is so unfair... but then again... we ARE talking about BBUK and Channel 5... they have absolutely no scruples or any sense of fair play when it comes to ratings so what else should we have expected really?... cheers.
so true...but we still watch because we love our Big brother,I really wish they would bring back the asutralian one,your big brother was so funny

Bwahaha, tell us what you really think

Lol, plus Coleen crying about the public not loving her, then crying about them voting for her to win (with some Jedward bitching in the middle). Well that's thank you and goodnight from Coleen.

Loose Women is a different network, but to be fair, the Loose Women generally do well, they have a huge and current fan base.

Did anyone watch the occasional live shows that aired? One of my favourite things in the whole series was the other night, maybe after the awards voting but not sure. Jedward were in the smoking area with James C, prattling on non-stop. James was sucking on that smoke so hard, and left for a cuppa the second he finished. But the Jedward boys followed him in and as soon as he sat down they surrounded him and gave him Jedward in stereo. He couldn't escape, Jedward broke him, lol. Doesn't sound funny, but it was hilarious.

Bwahaha, tell us what you really think

...haha!... that's why I stopped typing for 5 minuted because I said swear words that even I've never heard before lol!...

Did anyone watch the occasional live shows that aired? One of my favourite things in the whole series was the other night, maybe after the awards voting but not sure. Jedward were in the smoking area with James C, prattling on non-stop. James was sucking on that smoke so hard, and left for a cuppa the second he finished. But the Jedward boys followed him in and as soon as he sat down they surrounded him and gave him Jedward in stereo. He couldn't escape, Jedward broke him, lol. Doesn't sound funny, but it was hilarious.

...aw man!... that would've been awesome to watch lol!... I so loved Jedward... I'm going to keep an eye on them and hope that they'll be in future English shows... they are just great entertainment... I so love the fact that they never lose faith and belief in their own selves... they never allow people to shit on them and get away with it... you can't help loving them for that alone in my books... cheers.

...haha!... that's why I stopped typing for 5 minuted because I said swear words that even I've never heard before lol!...

...aw man!... that would've been awesome to watch lol!... I so loved Jedward... I'm going to keep an eye on them and hope that they'll be in future English shows... they are just great entertainment... I so love the fact that they never lose faith and belief in their own selves... they never allow people to shit on them and get away with it... you can't help loving them for that alone in my books... cheers.
NEW swear words, you're a true poet Mr Sticky, lol.

If I'm honest, I like Jedward more than I like their music, but I kinda like The Hope Song, check it out because I think you'll like the sentiment, it sums them up. My favourite is their Eurovision 8th-place hit Lipstick, but again, they were robbed, story of Jedward's life, lol.

It's funny when someone's greatest talent is having thick skin and sticking it up haters. But it's so bloody endearing to those of us who are open to it. Like you, soooo looking forward to their next move.

Back