Skip to main content

Celebrity Big Brother UK - January 2017

...I've just seen Stacey's interview by Rylan on 'Bit on the Side'... she was fantastically funny... if only she had been like that in the house... what a great side to finally see of her... she's really quite nice... cheers.
Did you see the latest one? it was quite funny esp the part with the comedian (I think he was)

...episode 24:... Jedwood and others are washing out their mouths as if they've been eating hot Chillies/Kim and Dickflop are crying their eyes out/and of course that mean girl cow Nicola is giving it to Jedwood yet again... (it's just the same old record spinning on the turntable with that nasty bitch isn't it?)... so the promo shows us anyway...

...Jessica is talking to mean girl Nicola and Dickflop Jamie about her 'love life' outside of the house... apparently she says that she has **ahem** 3 'boyfriends' on the outside... yeah riiiiiiight!!!!!... (there's nothing at all sexy or seductive about her so I find that hard to believe myself... let's face it... her 'seductive and wiley womanly ways' haven't even caused so much as a flutter with Calum have they?... just saying... Jedwood are outside in the pool doing 'aerobics' for want of a better word lol!... (cue Nicola to run outside to try and stop them having fun... bitch!)... meanwhile Nicola is talking to Dickflop about 'heartbroken Bianca'... you guessed it... moving on!...

...Kim is talking to Jessica in the storeroom/laundry and is doing some washing and asks Jessica if she could do her a massive favaour and make her a cup of tea while she's tending the washing... Jessica has no problem with it and goes to make it for her... Dickflop calls Nicola 'beautiful' (perhaps on the outside) and then gives her a big hug and keeps kissing her on the neck a few times (creepy or what?) and then he plants one on her lips... what a slimey little turd he is... moving on...

...for today's shopping task... 'do not disturb'... it's the same old boring 'resist the temptation to talk to or see your loved ones' task... :yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!... (I hate these tasks)... this is probably what makes Kim cry methinks!... if they all resist they get a 'luxury shopping basket' reward... Kim and Dickflop are first... they're standing in front of an English phone box... her husband is on the phone... she bawls her eyeballs out... as does Dickflop... (he milks it for all of it's worth of course) :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:... neither break the glass...

...Cosmo asks Jessica if she could massage his shoulder because she''s been doing it for everyone else... Dickflop walks out of the task room and still milks it and goes straight to the toilet and Bianca follows him in and you then hear those disgusting slurping kissing noises once again... blurgh!... moving on... Kim is now in the Diary Room... she loved hearing her husbands voice and tears up again... wow!... what a glowing report that she gives of her husband... she shows her tender side big time... it's nice to see for a change... (I hope that she's third to Cosmo and Jedwood in the final 3)... she now gets her composure back...

...Jedwood are talking to Big Brother about today's task... they're showing so much compassion for those that have left the task room crying... such nice guys... what they said about what would tempt them to fail the task is absolute gold!... lol!... funny funny funny!...

...the next part of the task the 'family portrait room'... Coleen and Bianca walk in... of course they can take the pictures off the wall until they see their 'loved ones' and spend time with them...:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:... neither do of course... Jessica is sitting outside on her own saying to herself over and over "you're the winner"... **snort!... bwahahahahaha!... AS IF!!!!**... she then jumps up and down and makes a few gestures and sits down to sip her cup of tea... (there's something REALLY strange about this girl... surely she's not dealing with a full deck is she?... she's weird!)...

...Jedwood challenge Heidi to a Chilli eating contest... it's hilarious!... of course it leads to copious gulps of water ensuing lol!... funny as!... oh gawd!... now Jessica's performing 'Reiki' on Calum... (no... not fellatio... reiki)... she'll do anything to be able to touch his body by the looks of it... and no... he's still not falling for her 'seductive and wiley womanly ways' sadly for her... (she obviously wants Calum to become her 4th boyfriend no doubt)... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:... haha!... that's never going to happen is it?... lol!...

...Cosmo and Jedwood are talking out in the garden and Dickflop/Bianca and Nicola see them and start talking about Jedwood of course (it looks like Nicola has two new recruits into her 'Mean Girls Club' by the looks of it)... they say something... moving on... the next part of the task starts... **Yawn! Yawn! Yawn!**... Jedwood have fun making light of it while the others milk their airtime with tears etc... none get tempted... they passed the task...

...here we go... all Jedwood want to know is where the scissors are and Nicola sees the chance to pounce upon them and then starts her bullying of them once again... (I'm so surprised that Big Brother keeps allowing her to repeatedly do this to them)... she starts on them about sweet nothing that I can see... all he wanted to know where the fucking scissors were you nasty demented bitch FFS!... Jedwood just laughs her off because he realises that they're getting to her and that she's making a complete bitch of herself to the British voting public lol!... they realise that they're winning against her on every occasion and that she's too full of herself and is too stupid to realise it... hahaha!... go Jedwood!...

...kooky Jessica is now in the Diary room saying that she loves Jedwood (good girl)... she spoils it though by saying that Heidi and Spencer are great too... (I told you that she was kooky didn't I?...;):thumbsup::biggrin:)... Jedwood makes a comment to mean girl Nicola about her eye makeup and then she starts!... she says such shitty nasty stuff as usual... shut up talking you vile nasty woman... I'm so over her vile mouth!... please someone... get her out of the friggin' house just for my sanity's sake!... PLEASE!...

...Dickflop asks Kim on how long she has been married... she tells him "38 years!... he's a smasher!... my first husband was a horror but my second husband is absolutely super!"... (she so adores her husband doesn't she?)... they asked how he proposed to her... she reveals that her husband was "a goer!" and that's all that she is going to say lol!... now Jedwood and Heidi are in the 'Snug Room' and are talking about Nicola... Jedwood say that they are dumbfounded as to why that when anyone says something nice or do a kind gesture (such as Jessica doing massages etc) that people are thinking that they are 'up to something'... what a mature and insightful observation that has been made by probably the most mature people in the house after Cosmo... (and they all treat them like children and like shit too)... that speaks volumes to me about the maturity of the rest of them in the house...

...Nicola is in the Diary Room talking about Jedwood... (I just can't listen to her vile drivel anymore)... MOVING ON!... (whatever she said would be pushing her closer to eviction the next time after tonight so keep tightening the noose around your neck mean girl)... Bianca and Dickflop want their airtime elevated so decide to copy the Chilli eating contest earlier (they obviously couldn't figure out any other way to get the camera's back on them)... fuck them two losers... moving on!... fast forward...

...the housemates are told that they passed the tasks... the music starts and Jessica instantly gets Calum up to dance with her... (this must be part of her 'seductive and wiley womanly ways' of getting Calum to be her 4th boyfriend)... while they're all dancing Cosmo goes out and has a fag in the smoking area of course lol!... Dickflop and Bianca are now in bed making the slurping kissing noises again **pass the vomit bucket please**... MOVING ON!...

...Coleen is in the Diary Room talking about her marriage not being that great but she's now actually missing her husband blah blah blah!... Spencer tries to tease Calum about something and he just fobs him off about whatever it was... (beats me what was said)... now Heidi and Spencer are in the Diary Room saying something... moving on... end of show... cheers.

Hope Bianca goes. I quite like her, but it'll be fun to see that side of the house squirm. Hate Jamie and Calum. Shame they or Nicola can't go. Get out the plastics.

Loving Jedward. Nice to see Heidi waking up. Jess is clearly in the spirit world, but I kind of like her.

Did you see the latest one? it was quite funny esp the part with the comedian (I think he was)

...I just saw that episode Lindsay... especially that comedian... his voices are so precise... when he does Kim's voice I just go to water... lol!...he's brilliant!... cheers.

...episode 25:... oooh lookie!... the Live Eviction is being shown in parts#1 and #2 on YouTube... I may as well make my posts of the show a two-parter too... so here goes... (Part #1)... Emma looks like all she needs is a cape and a hood and she could look like 'Little Red Riding Hood' lol!... she still looks gorgeous regardless... the crowd are acting like mental midgets again...:rage::punch::mad:... so Heidi and Spencer/Bianca/Jessica/Kim and Jedwood are all up for eviction... (please let Jedwood and Kim be the ones to survive this the British voting public.).. just for uncle Sticky eh?... go ahead... make my day!...(I can feel it in my water that one of those will go though sadly:sorry::sorry::sorry::sorry:)... although it's a vote to 'Save' and not 'Evict'... you never know eh?... well the imbecilic crowd 'booed' Kim and Jedwood the loudest so that's a great sign that they may actually survive this because they're ALWAYS totally opposite to the VOTING British public when they want somebody out lol!... (now I'm excited again!)...

...they recap yesterday as per usual... Kim is watching Jessica exercising and talks about her bum and then describes her own bum as saying "my bum looks like 10 pounds of King Edwards (potatoes)"... :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:... funny as!... Jamie and Bianca say something... moving on.... Jedwood John does a 'show and tell' safe sex education lesson for both Jamie and Bianca... bwahahaha!... their imaginations are so brilliant!... seriously!... of course everyone sees at least some sense of humour in his joke until mean girl Nicola starts up about it!... shut up you mean nasty vile bitch!... you are such a horrid person... leave them alone FFS!... IT WAS A PIECE OF FUN... you remember fun don't you?... it was something that you must have enjoyed until you turned and become the sour old cow that you are now!... don't try to break his beautiful free spirit that you only wish that you had you horrid person... :mad::punch::rage::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::grumpy:...bitch!... why is it that some people can hate others just because they are carefree and happy and have beautiful free souls?...

...they show Jessica reiking Calum again... (no... not 'raping' Calum... 'reiking' him)... Jedwood Edward asks Kim a question while he's spinning himself around on his bum on the kitchen table (cue Nicola to pounce on him about it no doubt)... he asks her (because she's a clean freak) whether she has ever had 'fun' on a kitchen table?... lol!... she tells him 'yes'... as a kid she used to do what he's doing now but if she did it now people would 'take her to an asylum' lol!... while asking the question others start thinking that he could be alluding to 'having sex' on the table but Kim is oblivious to what he might possibly be getting at... he doesn't take the conversation any further leaving people wondering whether he was actually alluding to having sex on one or not lol!... (see the intelligence of the guy... always leave them wondering;):thumbsup::biggrin:)...

...Jedwood /Cosmo and Heidi are doing the shopping list... the usual moaning and groaning others are complaining that Jedwood shouldn't be doing it... WHY?... Nicola rushes out there to take over... now Calum is in the Diary Room whinging about Jedwood that they're always 'performing' (as you always are as 'Mr Charisma' eh mate?)... again... someone else saying "they are 25!"... so what?...

... they have free spirits Calum... I'm 63... I have the same kind of free spirit that I've had since I was old enough to realise my self worth as a toddler... look at my signature below... it says "Growing old is compulsory... growing up is optional"... it doesn't matter whether your body grows old and wrinkly just as long as your heart and mind stay young mate... there's nothing wrong with having a happy heart and a loving free soul and spirit you idiot!... sheesh!... (my sweet darling wife fell in love with me because of my care free spirit and my young at heart and mind attitude to life)... why do even you have to try and drag them down?... in fact... who the hell are you to want them to 'grow up' and fall into line?... you are a complete nobody in the real world just as are the others like your 'friend' Nicola and others... so shut the fuck up and let them be free FFS!...

...(jeez!... we're only into the first 9 minutes of the show and I've ranted twice already!... settle Sticky settle!)... well... I've well and truly wiped Calum now... idiot!... moving on... grrrrrrr!... Jedwood John is talking to Spencer in 'the snug' room and tells him about Nicola coming over to decide the shopping list... it looks like the way that they all treat him and his brother is starting to upset him (don't let the bastards beat you mate... hang in there!)...

...apparently there is a 3% difference between the bottom three according to Emma (as if)... the housemates have another task... they're in a 'bakery'... they have to answer questions about the other housemates... the answers are apparently under some of the loaves of bread... (it's terrible to see all of that bread going to waste)... the blue team win... **yawn**... Jedwood Edward is 'being naughty' in the bathroom and is writing stuff on the mirrors with shaving foam methinks... (cue Nicola to start up)...they then 'shave' the mirror lol!... funny as!... they clean all of their mess up...

...a few of them are up dancing and Dickflop and Bianca are doing 'dirty dancing' and are 'snogging' on the dance floor... eeeeew!... moving on... now Nicola has Bianca on her own and is telling her not to do what she's doing because she's the head of the 'Fun Police' and is laying her Law down... Dickflop wants to take an obviously drunk Bianca to the 'snug room' to do whatever... (yep!... that would be his style alright... get her drunk before he does the 'big move'... what a low life creep!)... he gets her in there and those disgusting sloppy slurping kissing sounds start up... blurgh!... MOVING ON!... Calum is talking to Nicola about Dickflop and Bianca... moving on!...

...Jedwood are doing some 'late night washing up'... one of them put soap bubbles on the floor to create their own 'slip and slide' as any '25 year old twins would do on a boring night' lol!... AND IT WORKS!... lol!... they're doing it in complete silence too which will be a disappointment for Nicola if she ever finds out lol!... (they show such ingenuity at times)...

...righteo!... here we go... the first two that are saved are JEDWOOD first!... WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!... yes! yes! yes! yes!... well done the British VOTING public!... (now save Kim and get rid of Spencer and Heidi to make me so happy I beg of you!)... the second one saved is... bloody Bianca?... WTF?... you're kidding me aren't you?... little 'Miss Slurpy Sloppy Chops?"... why not our dear Kim?...

...now here comes the first eviction... (please let it be Spencer and Heidi or Jessica)... it's... it's... IT'S!... (just get on with it Emma)... JESSICA!... aw stuffit!... I so wanted it to be Spencer and Heidi... (please Kim survive this that's all)... so much for Jessica sitting in the garden and saying that she's going to win it lol!... (Calum's going to miss her fawning all over him now I bet)... I have absolutely no idea what Jessica said for half of her exit interview to be honest (maybe 3/4 of it even)... Jessica won't be missed from the house methinks!... moving on... end of Part #1... now to watch the second half... (please please PLEASE let it be Heidi and Spencer that goes... (save our Kim the British VOTING public)... cheers.

...episode 25:... the Live Eviction Part #2... (please the British VOTING public... make this a beautiful wonderous day for me and keep my beloved Kim in the house and evict Heidi and Spencer just to really piss Spencer off that they went BEFORE her!... I will so love you forever lol!)... man!... he would be spitting chunks for the rest of his life if she stays and they go!... (how can the British VOTING public resist that scenario I ask you!)... lol!... anyhow... back to the show...

...as Emma says... "it's Kim V Spencer and Heidi!"... (I wish that moronic lynch mob in the background would shut the hell up!)... Emma talks to Bianca (how the hell did she not go?)... and Jedwood in the Diary Room about being saved (Bianca obviously thinks that her 'showmance' is keeping her in no doubt in my mind at least)... Jedwood are genuinely grateful... they put it down to their 'blond hair and highlights' lol!... Bianca says tha she 'doesn't know why'.... she has been saved... oh puhleeeeeze!... :yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck:...

...now to the housemates for the next eviction... PLEASE let it be Heidi and Spencer!... PLEASE let it be Heidi and Spencer!... PLEASE let it be Heidi and Spencer!... PLEASE let it be Heidi and Spencer!... PLEASE let it be Heidi and Spencer!... PLEASE let it be Heidi and Spencer!... PLEASE let it be Heidi and Spencer!...

...YES! YES! YES!... IT'S HEIDI AND SPENCER!!!... WOOOOHOOOO!... I so love you the British VOTING public!.... brilliant!!!... absofuckinglutely brilliant!!!!!!... WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!... WHAT A MAGNIFICENT RESULT!... lol!... WTF??????... Heidi and Spencer just get up and run up the stairs so that the others couldn't say their 'goodbyes'... what a pair of spoilt brat losers!.... hahahahaha!... Spencer's ginormous ego couldn't handle the fact that the British VOTING public chose Kim to stay over them!... bwahahahahahahahahaha!... aw diddums!... upset are you?... what a pair of sore losers!... they've just validated what I've thought about them all along... haha!... I'm soooooooooooo happy!...

...they walk out to the crowd as if they've actually won the competition... what a pair of losers!...they have their exit interview with Emma... they said that they ran up the stairs because they had already said their 'goodbye's' to the ones that they liked... (what a pair of sooky lah lah's)... no... what it REALLY was... Spencer's gigantic inflated ego could not say 'goodbye' to Kim and be gracious about losing to her... that's all it is... pure and simple!... he is such a low life loser... what a chump!... (my suggestion to Heidi... if you want to 'further your career'... dump Spencer!... let him work at McDonalds 'flipping burgers' or work in a Car Wash or something)... I have to admit it... I don't mind Heidi at all... she has some good traits... (if Spencer had walked out a week ago and left her on her own she would probably still be in there now to be honest)...

...they apparently lost to Rylan in their final last time so it'll be interesting on how it goes in BOTS later on lol!... of course they're blaming Cosmo for them being there now... right!... cutting their exit interview down to the bare basics where they're blaming everyone else but themselves for their loss and are not saying many nice things about anyone at all... they say that Kim's "playing the game"... they slag off about Jedwood because of their fights with their 'friend' Nicola... **yawn**... end this already please Emma... she shows their 'best bits' **snort!... chuckle chuckle** in the highlights reel... moving on... AND STAY OUT YOU SORE LOSERS!... **slams door shut**...

...hahaha!... once they've done their appearance on BOTS tonight I seriously believe that we'll never see or hear of them ever again except for perhaps Spencer being arrested for burglary or Bank robbery or something familiar in the not too distant future maybe... I'm definitely watching BOTS after this to see how they react to Rylan's hosting his own successful show that they are appearing on lol!... (talk about rubbing the salt into the open wounds Rylan lol!)... compared to their last desperate bid at 'stardom' in trying to win this series of Big Brother lol!...

...anyhow... enough of those two losers... back to the show... Emma announces something about the 'Final Judgement'... (in other words... it's where past housemates/losers/people with hateful grudges come in to be nasty and try to drag them down and embarrass them with guttersnipe gossip etc...)... in other words... a completely distasteful yawnfest!... and one housemate will face a "shock backdoor eviction" based on a vote by the British VOTING public... (I would love to see it be either Calum or Dickflop Jamie that are the one to go lol!)... aw man that would be so awesome!... just imagine either of their shattered egos?... hahahaha!...

...back to the aftermath of the evictions and Kim looks quite humbled that she's still there... (I'm now picking Kim or Jedwood for the win and Cosmo coming third possibly?)... regardless... it will now probably be those 3 (4) in the final for me... end of show... cheers.

they have free spirits Calum... I'm 63... I have the same kind of free spirit that I've had since I was old enough to realise my self worth as a toddler... look at my signature below... it says "Growing old is compulsory... growing up is optional"... it doesn't matter whether your body grows old and wrinkly just as long as your heart and mind stay young mate..

I agree,my gran was like that till the day she died,I remember her in the pool fully clothed waving her walking stick...funny!!

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Emma. Wow. Despite the wardrobes dept best efforts to find the most ridiculous clothes ever, the goddess ,the queen pulls it off every time. She looked great tonight but as I was watching i was thinking I've seen that dress and stocking combination before.

Photo album a shot from 1979. I was four my sister 6 and we were holding hands and I swear my sister was in the same outfit!!!

Love you Emmaxx

@Mr Stickyfingers yeah its hard to believe but it does look like the British public are going to reward that vile Kim. Yuk

Fact is there is not a lot of quality left in that house, Bloody Dudley Doo right Callum, he is as boring as batshit. Please.

I quite like the girls but they are nothing compared to the freak shows of Megan Mckenna and Steph Davis. Those meltdowns were just epic.

I don't want Kim to win simply because I think she was faking it at the start. I like the more evil nasty side of Jedward. I think that is a good look for these two.

Jamie - snooze, love story still does not hide the fact he is boring

James - may win the show having been heard less than any other BB entrant in the history of the show, Still don't know the first thing about him other than he is a serious man and therefore can't wear a superhero costume.

Colleen - smokes a lot of durries and gossips.

Which reminds me, is there an anti smoking ad in the history of the world better than showing this mob shuffling off to the smoking area as soon as they wake up and listening to the hacking and phlegm filled throats as they suck a durrie and drink a coffee in their pyjamas and slippers. Mmmmmm lovely. Pass us a fag will ya.

End of the day I don't really dislike anyone aside from Kim. Don't really love anyone either.

I believe there maybe some fireworks brewing over the weekend with outsiders coming in. That could be good but sadly, overall for me anyway, it has been a bit of a dud season.

Actually while I'm at it another bit of a whinge.

Not just BB but Survivor as well these bloody letters or messages from home and the reaction of the people ANNOY THE SHIT OUT OF ME.

The sobbing sometimes hysterical crying. I mean are you kidding me, its not like they have been locked up in a prisoner of war camp for five years. YOU HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR THREE WEEKS AND YOU ARE GETTING PAID. Enough of the tears please. Have these people never been on holidays before.

The best bit of this year was the awkward reunion of Speidi and Rylan. Rylan clearly has not got over it. Speidi I don't think gave a shit, it was over for them 30 seconds after they were beaten on their original series. It did remind me of some of the truly great BB series of the past and of course when Emma was hosting BOTS.

Anyway onwards and upwards, quite looking forward to the jungle show starting Sunday night and MKR. Some good TV coming up,

How ironic then that she will have to ride Rylans cow on BOTS then

...hahahaha!... I never thought of that Lindsay... bloody funny!...

I agree,my gran was like that till the day she died,I remember her in the pool fully clothed waving her walking stick...funny!!

...it sounds like your gran and I would have been great friends Lindsay... I love others that have fun like that lol!... cheers.

...hahahaha!... I never thought of that Lindsay... bloody funny!...

...it sounds like your gran and I would have been great friends Lindsay... I love others that have fun like that lol!... cheers.
LOL you would have liked her.Mr Sticky do you and Jedward have a earpiece so you can feed them lines...they called Nicola plastic...didnt you call her that LOL

..haha!...it's ovious that I've really gotten into this episode because it has to be a two-parter lol!... here is part #1...

...episode 26:... whoa!... it looks like Jedwood John? finally snaps and gives Nicola and then Calum a full blown serve in this episode!... now THAT is going to be fun to watch because it looks like Calum comes off second best and storms off in a huff because he says that he was just trying to 'act like a Gentleman!'... pfffffft!... bwahahahaha!... go Jedwood go! go!... lol!... it looks like face to face nominations are most likely the cause because Calum even turns on Dickflop(Jamie) too!... hahahaha!...I'm going to love this episode!... I can just feel it in my water...

...they recap the double eviction day... loser Spencer and mean girl Nicola are talking about Jedwood and Nicola says "they are so desperate to win blah blah!"... um... THEY ARE NICOLA???... it sounds like Spencer was fearing that Jedwood were going to win it before he was evicted to me... of course Nicola says that she thinks that Kim has no way of winning the show when ... aw stuff this!... I'm going to fast forward to the massive arguments instead of listening to these dipshits... aw crap!... a 'letters from home' shit segment... fast forward... one of the Jedwood's accidentally walks in on Nicola in the bathroom and aplogises to her and says "it's alright... I didn't see anything!"... but she then uses it as an excuse of course to have a go at him in her usual 'mean girl' manner and says... "you boys need to start knocking... blah! blah! blah!"... (of course 'Mr Charisma' Calum decides to stick his nose into it when he didn't need to)... Jedwood Edward decides to just walk away and say nothing thereby showing that he is more mature than all of them...

...Nicola is talking to a few of the others about her pet hatred Jedwood behind their backs yet again... moving on (vile bitch!)... Jedwood are now in the Diary Room talking about how mean Nicola is being towards them (she apparently tore up their 'letter from home' (haha!... I fast forwarded that bit... that'll teach me!)... what they say about Nicola is as funny as... they then show Jessica's eviction and then Heidi and Spencer's straight after (best moment in yesterday's show for me at least lol!)... Jedwood quite liked Heidi and Spencer... (we all have our faults I guess?)... Kim is now in the Diary Room... she's quietly chuffed about still being in the house and that Heidi and Spencer had left before her lol!... "they're evil and I'm glad to see the back of those rotten pigs!"... bwahahahaha!... beautiful Kim!... you took the words right out of my mouth girl!... lol!... she then asks Big Brother 'what is wrong with Nicola' lol!...

...the housemates are gathered at the sofa for face to face nominations...

Bianca nominated Jedwood and Kim... **yawn!**...
Calum nominated Kim and Jedwood... **yawn!**...
Coleen nominated Jedwood and Kim... **yawn!**...
Cosmo nominated Jedwood and Kim... **yawn!**...
Jamie nominated Kim and Jedwood... **yawn!**...
Jedwood nominated Nicola and Calum... **woohoo!**...
Kim nominated Nicola and Jamie... **woohoo!**...
Nicola nominated Kim and Jedwood... **yawn!**...

...well it's quite obvious that they are all terrified that either Jedwood or Kim are going to win this... even Cosmo who is obviously now 'playing the game'... so what will happen now is that the British VOTING public will go out of their way to ensure that they keep them both in lol! (god bless them )...

...the housemates facing eviction are Jedwood/Kim/NICOLA/Dickflop (JAMIE) and CALUM... hahaha!... wasn't Calum's ego bruised that he is now up for nomination because of Jedwood?... (this probably explains as to why he's shitty with Jedwood later on in the show doesn't it?... lol!... there's nothing worse than a bruised over-inflated ego to bring out the worse in someone is there?...here are his reactions to his nomination... the second one is when he glares at Jedwood for daring to nominate him lol!... (it's alright for him to nominate them of course)...

Untitled-1.gif Untitled-2.gif

...I just love the look of total disbelief on his face in the first panel where his eyes flicker because his enormous over-inflated ego is trying to digest that he is actually up for eviction... such is the vanity of the dickwad!... lololol!... end of part #1... cheers.

...part #2... (make that 3 parts!)... episode 26:... (continued)... the way that Coleen does her suck worthy apology to Jedwood about her piss poor reasons for nominating them makes me want to puke!... if you regret doing it Coleen then why apologise to them then?... (I've gone right off her as of late)... Jedwood Edward says to his brother that he's going to start being everything that people say he apparently is and BANG!... mean girl Nicola pounces straight away on his statement!... she was like a coiled snake ready to pounce on any reason to continue her abhorrent consistent bullying of them... and... it starts!...

...Nicola says a snide remark and Jedwood Edward says "don't talk to me dumb blond!"... bwahahahaha!... go Jedwood Edward!... of course Nicola tries to turn it all around to play 'the victim' and says "why are you approaching me like that!" over and over as if she's being 'picked on' so that others become involved... hahaha !... SHE says to HIM "don't try to 'intimidate me!"... hahaha!... what a bloody hide that SHE has saying that!... Jedwood Edward then speaks the words that some of us have said before now and states "I'm sick of this!...you're a drama queen!... you're a complete drama queen ... you always talk as a MEAN GIRL... plastic... you're all of those things!... you're a troublemaker... that's exactly what you are!"... go Jedwood Edward go!... Cosmo actually speaks for once and tries to tell him that he's being 'intimidating' towards her (as if Cosmo!... what about how Nicola does that to them each and every day then mate?)... do as you always do Cosmo... go outside and have a fag mate!...

...and now TADAAAAAAAAH!... cue our heroic charismatic Calum swooping in with his shiny Armour on while riding in on his great white steed to save 'the damsel in distress'!... OUR HERO!...Jedwood Edward says... "Calum.. I get it!... you're just trying to save the day like a hero!... okay... this has nothing to do with you!"... Calum replies "I'm just trying to be a Gentleman!"... (**snort! snort! chuckle chuckle!**)... Calum just revealed his complete game play tactics for survival in the house right there folks!!!!!... well done Jedwood Edward!... lol!)... and doesn't Jedwood Edward read Calum the riot act about himself while standing there completely exposing Calum for what he really is too!... lol!... I LOVE IT!!!!!!!... bwahahahahaha!... Calum babbles on and tells Jedwood Edward that he's 'not listening' and he tells Calum... "I am listening... but not to lies about myself!"... Calum starts babbling something about "I'm not trying to be the 'good guy... I'm a 'good man'... blah! blah! blah!"... (bwahahahaha! yet again)...

...Jedwood Edward then proudly states to every single one of them "I feel that all my of dignity and who I am as a person in general is being broken down in here!... every time people comment about me I'm like 'really'?... REALLY?"...and then he gives them yet ANOTHER serve while Calum desperately tries to rescue his 'Mr Charisma' persona in front of the other (female mainly) housemates and the British VOTING public lololol!)... Calum is coming out and looking so pathetic in this while trying to save himself and his quickly diminishing integrity and ego lol!... so because Jedwood Edward flayed Calum's ego alive he storms off saying "fuck this!... I don't need to put up with this fucking bullshit!... fucking grow up!... fuck you yeah!... fucking insulting me like that!... I was your buddy and now I'm not!... be respectful or fuck off!"... oooooh!... diddums is all upset because he's just copped a verbal whipping from a 'mere Jedwood!'... bwahahahahaha!... (I am sooooo loving this!... now THIS is one of the reasons that I watch British Big Brother!... lol!)...

...so Calum's not his 'buddy' anymore eh?... does that mean that he'll stop at talking about his 'buddy' and his brother and stop stabbing his 'buddy' in the back every 10 seconds from now on then?... if he treats his 'buddies' like that... how would he treat his enemies?... as Calum storms off after his whipping he walks out to the garden and calls Jedwood Edward a "C*@%"!... oooooooh!... who's the confirmed loser of the argument now Calum?... having a "Gentleman" resort to calling him that "C' word just shows how much more mature that "25 year old child" Jedwood Edward is compared to you doesn't it you moronic show pony imbecile doesn't it?... hahahaha!... LOSER!... Jedwood Edward 1... 'Mr Charisma' the self named 'Gentleman' 0... all I can say is... bwahahahaha!... end of part # 2... cheers.

...part #3... episode 26:... the saga continues... :yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::D...

...Calum (still licking his wounds because of his verbal thrashing by Jedwood Edward earlier) is now outside with the faggers and is trying to get some self pride and dignity back in front of the housemates by talking about Jedwood Edward... awwwww!... diddums needs reinforcements does he?... just listening to his drivel makes my flesh creep... he's trying to make himself sound so noble to rebuild his immensely shattered ego... what a chump!... moving on!...

...both Jedwood's are in the Diary Room talking about Nicola... everything they say about her are such insightful concise observations about her and her trying to strip them of their pride in themselves and their self worth... it's all completely true but they are so showing their inner beliefs in themselves and how mature they are about it... they are refusing to have their spirits ruined by those 'Z Lister Celebrities' **snort!**... (I'm so loving these guys... I really do hope that it's either them or Kim that win this now... Cosmo... YOU"RE DROPPED!)... Cosmo's off my 'like list' as of this moment... (he voted for both Jedwood and Kim to go earlier because he IS 'playing the game' and sees that either of them are now gong to win it... that's why!)...

...it's 2:00 AM and Jedwood John is sleeping in Heidi and Spencer's bed now that they have been evicted and Bianca signals to Nicola that Jedwood John is daring to sleep in their empty bed... what?... can't he even fucking sleep in peace without you having a problem with it?... "why Big Brother?... why the fuck is he in their bed?" says Nicola... Bianca says "to affect you!"... okay... here goes... **ahem!... clears throat**... WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH YOU TWO BLOODY NEUROTIC BITCHES?... WHY THE FUCK CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE AND LET HIM EVEN SLEEP IN PEACE WITHOUT MAKING IT ALL ABOUT YOU TWO ?...:mad::punch::rage:
clip_image003.png
... seriously... leave the poor bastard alone FFS!... you obviously realise that either Jedwood or Kim are way ahead with the VOTING British public to win this and just can't stand it can you?... you pathetic pair of losers!... (and you both think that the public are going to love you for what you're both doing?... how bloody more stupid can you possibly get?)... what a pair of flossheads!...

...now 'Mr Charisma' with the shattered monumental ego is in the Diary Room and is trying to rebuild his 'manlyhood' back after being sucked in chewed up and spat out during his verbal public flogging against Jedwood Edward... shut up you moron... you're making yourself look even more pathetic!... hahaha!... fancy losing to a 'mere Jedwood'!... how sad!... lol!... he stops halfway through his drivel because he's not too sure which one he was arguing with and as to which one he 'likes'!... hahaha!... he really has been rattled by JEDWOOD EDWARD hasn't he? (there you go Calum... I sorted it out for you dickhead)... apparently they are "25 year old men that don't have an ounce of 'man' in them!"... so Calum?... are you saying that you got verbally flogged by A CHILD?... bwahahahaha!... wow!... that makes you look even more pathetic now you idiot!... lol!... enough of his drivel... moving on!...

...Nicola/Bianca and Dickflop are having a late night drink (yep!... after 2:00AM is a pretty late 'late night drink' alright Big Brother)... and 'Mr Charisma' drags his sorry arse in like a whipped dog with his tail between his legs.... "heeeeeere he iiiiiiis!"... says Dickflop with a stupid evil grin on his face... somehow Calum starts rabbiting on and says "Calum yeah get your fucking names right"... (I'm guessing that he's referring Jedwood of course) and Nicola then says "he's (Calum) going to be real horrible to me now..."... he butts in and says "No I'm not going to be horrible to you... I'm going to be horrible to whoever wants to be... get horrible to ... I'm not a horrible person but like... you know when you're ... you know that 'trigger switch'... yeah?"...

...two things to note at this point... did you notice that Nicola instantly tried to turn the conversation to be all about her when she said... "he's (Calum) going to be real horrible to me now..."... why is it always about her her HER?... and point two... can Calum finish a sentence at all?... what the hell was he actually talking about?... he never actually finished a complete sentence when you look at it... he really is rattled by Jedwood Edward isn't he?... lol!... it's totally unnerved him in my eyes lol!... he tells them that he's going to 'start losing his shit' with EVERYONE!... "starting with you!"... (he says while looking at Dickflop)... Dickflop says "I love you" to Calum and he says "you've told me that 3 times now!"... Dickflop nervously giggles and says "don't come for me!... go for 'them'... if... you need to go"... be says while slowly losing his grin as he meekly backs down from Calum (what a whimp)... Calum gets up and walks away leaving them in silence... moving on...

...Calum sits outside in the smoking area like 'Nigel no friends' and is lamenting on the fact that he's been so convincingly dethroned as the 'Alapha Male' in the house by JEDWOOD EDWARD now lol!... he's like a Lion that has walked away from the pride and is sulking and licking his wounds from being defeated by a 'mere Jedwwod'!... bwahahahaha!... end of show...

...aw man!... haven't I soooooo loved this show today!... such brilliant stuff!... one of the best episodes this season for me so far... cheers.

LOL you would have liked her.Mr Sticky do you and Jedward have a earpiece so you can feed them lines...they called Nicola plastic...didnt you call her that LOL

...haha!... possibly?... I may have amongst one of my inane babblings... I'm not sure... but I do know that I've constantly called her a "mean girl" on many occasions and Jedwood Edward called her that to her face in today's episode so you may be right lol!... cheers.

Callum is salty because he's game plan of not being up for eviction failed. It's about time the mean cliche get a taste of their medicine. Hoping Jamie, Callum or Blair Witch leave! If Kim or Jedward leaves I think I'm calling quits.

Back