Skip to main content

Big Brother UK season 15 - SPOILERS

...my ideal scenario... Steve goes this week:thumbsup:... Zoe and Mark go next week in a double eviction:thumbsup::thumbsup:... in the famous words of Jean Luc Picard... "make it so!":thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:... lol!... cheers.;):)

...it sounds like to me that Steve is trying to con Ash in the garden into going further with Helen and his relationship... (and possibly hoping that they do 'IT')... so that it makes people start to hate them for it like they did with him and Kimberly and so that the public leave him alone so that he doesn't get evicted on Friday... Steve would really love that to happen... what a turd!:poop:... cheers.

...huh?... when did the wording beneath my Avatar change to 'Well-Known Member'??????... it's the first time that I've really noticed it :wideyed:O_O:confused::jawdrop:... cheers.:)

...it sounds like to me that Steve is trying to con Ash in the garden into going further with Helen and his relationship... (and possibly hoping that they do 'IT')... so that it makes people start to hate them for it like they did with him and Kimberly and so that the public leave him alone so that he doesn't get evicted on Friday... Steve would really love that to happen... what a turd!:poop:... cheers.
You could tell with the 2 scenes where 2ss was talking to Ash about Helen, that Ash was getting pissed at him, at one point you could see the frustration on Ash's faces. I'm sure he was thinking SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU ARE ANNOYING ME!!!!!

...has anybody else noticed that when they show the ex-housemates on BOTS in the 'Returns' clip that they don't show Tamara?...(they don't show Bianca/Kimberly and Danielle on it either but they have had recent coverage with them in the last couple of shows so it's understandable)... but there's no mention of Tamara whatsoever!... I know that she was just the vacuous bimbo that pashed Winston but they seem to have no interest with her whatsoever... strange or what?... I wonder if BBUK have just forgotten that she was actually on the show?:confused::wideyed:... lol!... cheers.:)

"It's like fookin' Whitney Houston's been reborn and she's in the fookin' living room." HAHAHA :roflmao:

st5.jpg

...the horror... the horror
Reminds me of those creepy guys from house of 1000 corpses

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 9
SS2 is a genius... "I think it's an existing evicted housemate who has the power" ... existing, as opposed to being....dead? :facepalm:

...has anybody else noticed that when they show the ex-housemates on BOTS in the 'Returns' clip that they don't show Tamara?...(they don't show Bianca/Kimberly and Danielle on it either but they have had recent coverage with them in the last couple of shows so it's understandable)... but there's no mention of Tamara whatsoever!... I know that she was just the vacuous bimbo that pashed Winston but they seem to have no interest with her whatsoever... strange or what?... I wonder if BBUK have just forgotten that she was actually on the show?:confused::wideyed:... lol!... cheers.:)

she is desperately trying to stay relevant what with her nasty tweets about Danielle

It seems that Mark's romantic interest in Christoper has been influenced by Christopher's mounting popularity, which he's picked up on from the new HMs. Poor old Christopher seems totally sincere, but I really doubt that Mark is genuine. Mark's been playing a good game, but this latest move just seems so transparent!

It seems that Mark's romantic interest in Christoper has been influenced by Christopher's mounting popularity, which he's picked up on from the new HMs. Poor old Christopher seems totally sincere, but I really doubt that Mark is genuine. Mark's been playing a good game, but this latest move just seems so transparent!
And I do hope the full conversation after Bruvstock didn't all get aired and that Ashleigh was right in saying they did indeed mention Christopher at least once when deciding who to take to the VIP Party, because from what we saw they didn't say his name at all.

Mark should feel bad too, especially after Christopher mentioned in the Diary Room that he felt Mark didn't suggest him because he didn't want to embarrass himself in case anyone made fun of him for it. But to be honest, I actually don't think it crossed Mark's mind at all. :thumbsdown:

Helen took me by surprise too with her comment about giving the free pass to Mark and not Christopher. Quite a rude thing to say.

I mean, yes my support for Christopher isn't a secret here but on a completely unbiased level, today's episode just made two very clear points that somebody like Christopher is being treated as though he isn't worth anybody's time of day in there. It's really unfair to see, especially this late in the game, and I just hope the UK audience supports him enough to stick a finger up at the other HM's for (in the words of Helen) being such "twats" to him.

Watching last night's TOWIE (aired is Aus on Foxtel) and surprised to see Winston's Mug. Lol!
The others in the lounge (not watching BB) had no idea what I was laughing about.

Mark is totally fake. He knows exactly what he is doing and really is trying to be famous. Playing up to the cameras and going on multiple reality tv shows to try his hand at fame.

Here is him auditioning for X Factor

Here is his introduction video for another reality show he was on called Shipwrecked

*shudder*

I've gone from liking him to being turned off by THE ACT entirely. Vile gay.

ash.jpg

She must go, I can't stand the sight of the miserable apprentice bitch any more. She does NOT contribute to the house and she never has.

She wants to leave and I want her to leave... there, surely reason enough to send her home. :yuck::yuck::yuck:

God bless ASHSLAY.

TRUST a Helen stan to be pressed over beauty, intelligence and wit. How predictable. What next, "I want manners, dignity and self-respect to be banned because Helen possesses none of those qualities!"

GoodBYE

iRDmGrSwFh6GY.gif

And I do hope the full conversation after Bruvstock didn't all get aired and that Ashleigh was right in saying they did indeed mention Christopher at least once when deciding who to take to the VIP Party, because from what we saw they didn't say his name at all.

Mark should feel bad too, especially after Christopher mentioned in the Diary Room that he felt Mark didn't suggest him because he didn't want to embarrass himself in case anyone made fun of him for it. But to be honest, I actually don't think it crossed Mark's mind at all. :thumbsdown:

Helen took me by surprise too with her comment about giving the free pass to Mark and not Christopher. Quite a rude thing to say.

I mean, yes my support for Christopher isn't a secret here but on a completely unbiased level, today's episode just made two very clear points that somebody like Christopher is being treated as though he isn't worth anybody's time of day in there. It's really unfair to see, especially this late in the game, and I just hope the UK audience supports him enough to stick a finger up at the other HM's for (in the words of Helen) being such "twats" to him.

I agree I doubt that it even crossed Marks mind,the way he bosses him around is awful and the fact is that he uses him like Steven uses Kim..purely for the cameras

totally Fake..ie:when Mark was on the naughty step ordering poor christopher around like a slave

Big Brother UK
1 min ·
BREAKING NEWS: Kimberly will be appearing on Bit on the Side tomorrow night at 11pm on Channel 5. Be sure to tune in and get all the gossip about her time in the House and her relationship with Steven.

We also want you to send us your questions for Kim. Post them as comments below and we'll ask her the best ones during the show. ‪#‎BBUK‬

Back