Skip to main content

Big Brother UK season 15 - SPOILERS

S
What was that crap he said to Pav about if Pav had bothered to ask him about pissing the winnings up on fireworks he’d have found out that 2SS was going to team up with a charity to turn 100 grand into 300 grand so everyone can enjoy the fireworks. WTF?!?

What kind of charity thinks everyone has a right to fireworks?
2SS is obviously so obsessed with fireworks, cos he's only ever had any in his life, two seconds at a time!

Mark is totally fake. He knows exactly what he is doing and really is trying to be famous. Playing up to the cameras and going on multiple reality tv shows to try his hand at fame.

Here is him auditioning for X Factor

Here is his introduction video for another reality show he was on called Shipwrecked

st5.jpg

...the horror... the horror

Mark is totally fake. He knows exactly what he is doing and really is trying to be famous. Playing up to the cameras and going on multiple reality tv shows to try his hand at fame.

Here is his introduction video for another reality show he was on called Shipwrecked

i hope Mark doesn't win, he is not a true fan at all, just another fame whore

...2SS at the 3:02 mark... "poor cow"... the Diary Room sesssion was all about his dilemna of course... he is really one of the most sadly pathetic turds that has ever been on TV!... saying selfish shit to boost himself up in the eyes of the viewing public with shit like...

..."nooo!... I feel really upset... (after being asked if he was feeling okay by Big Brother)... I don't know what to do... I just don't even want to cry because I'm feeling that I'm going to and I'm not crying anymore on this show but I just like my experiences with her in here"...

...blah blah blah!...

..."I know I'm going to cry but I'm not doing it... (turns back to camera so as to build up the drama a little bit more)... Steven I'm not doing it so stop it Steven"...

...blah blah fuckity blah!...

..."it's just awful that my mum come in the screen... I've had the crowd chanting 'two seconds Steve' which I actually find quite funny... I prepared myself all day long because I thought that I was going to go... and I didn't... and now all of this has happened... I just feels as if I'm getting so much thrown at me day in day out... I just didn't expect this... it's just a tremendous amount of pressure"...

..."every single Friday I get all dressed up and I get chanted... the people say that they want me out and that I'm this and that...it's not a nice feeling! yes I've had sex on television but I'm not a bad person... I'm not an evil person"...

...blah blah ho-hum friggin' blah!... he then picks up... (most likely a little hand held mirror)... and then starts grooming his eye while wiping away the fake tears...

...not once did he directly ask Big Brother what the actual illness was that Kimberly was suffering from!... not once!!... now wouldn't you demand to be told what was wrong with your so-called 'future wife' if she was suddenly rushed to hospital to her dying death bed???... Big Brother would be obliged to let you know wouldn't they?... yet he didn't directly ask that question!... do you know why?... because she's done the runner on him for sure... that's why!!!... he doesn't think that the 'two seconds' Steve' chant is funny at all... his ego couldn't stand it... it would be doing his head in big time... he's a liar!... Steve... a little update you tosser... you ARE a bad person!... you ARE an evil person... climb through the layers of your fucking enormous ego to understand that you idiot!...

...the housemates are worried that Steve is going to walk... HA!!!!!... he's already got them totally sucked in with his self pitying ' I'm in mourning' fake act!... he didn't look too grief stricken in the 'copycat' tasks... if anything he over-played it by shaving part of his hair as well as doing the other stuff that Winston did...

...I so hate those 'eating challenges'... they truly are disgusting!... Steve was laughing his guts out during it... not bad for somebody that is pining away for the woman that he 'loves'... when Chris was eating that vile stuff Steve was in full stride having the time of his life... not bad for somebody that is missing... erm... what's her name?...

...during the time that he was getting his ''haircut' Steve was laughing and joking and jumping up and down having a great time... what or who was he supposed to be missing again?... oh I dunno... what was that cow's name again?... oh you know... the one that I shagged... I think that she was a yank... maybe a Canadian...

...at the 19:11 mark Helen had him pegged out completely about his behaviour... well picked up Helen... (Sticky says in his 'non-Helenite' voice lol!)...

...at the 20:05 mark the famous phone call... (to be honest she didn't sound too sick at all to me)... he of course feigned his excitement about some yankie bimbo that he once shagged... oh shit... what was her name?... he turned the conversation around to him of course when he said at the 21:42 mark that he 'had an emotional breakdown again'... at the 21:36 mark he bull-shitted that he was about to walk because she wasn't there... yeah riiiiiiight 2SS!!!...

...at the 21:43 he says... "now listen to me... you know how much I love you right... you know how much I love you?"...

...to which Kimberly... (that's her name by the way 2SS )...replies slowly and sort of reluctantly... "yeah"... and then she laughs it off...

..."what you saying that for!... don't ever think that I don't love you... don't ever think... I know but don't think that because things come across on this show that's wrong... and you know how I feel about you"...

...I can't tell you the last part it makes my stomach churn too much... I really can't... it's too luvvy-duvvy sickly to put into words...

...I believe that he was sending Kimberly a subtle message not to make him look bad when she is interviewed by Emma or on BOTS... also... they way that she laughed at him when he said... 'you know how much I love you'... shows to me that she is happy that she's away from his clutches now... it was almost as if she was thinking... 'omfg!... he really does believe that I do love him!... what an idiot!' type of laugh... I think that she was under some instructions by Big Brother not to let the viewers realise that she's done a runner on him... after all... that wouldn't have been in their script would it?...

...anyhow... moving onto other stuff...

...Helen's now washing Ash's clothes... they really are drifting together aren't they?... (Sticky says in his 'non-Helenite' voice yet again)...

...I liked the boys being sent to the 'naughty step'... (they should have one in the BBAU house rather than the stupid cage)...

...I'm sorry but Zoe is doing my head in!... I really can't stand her at all... I really can't!...

...Steve laying all of those pillows down on his bed to make it look like the outline of Kimberly's body with the little 'robot' doll as the head with him cuddling it is pathetically sad... I bet one of those pillows has a big hole in it by the morning... just wait and see..

...I so detest Steve... (does it show?)... he has to be out this coming Friday!!!!!!... HE JUST HAS TO BE!!!!!! :punch::rage::mad::bang:... cheers.

STEVE THE COMPLETE PRICK.jpg

Helen hit the nail on the head about Steven being desperate to be liked and doing crazy things to try and be funny.

...yeah that is so true... he's just looking sad and pathetic now... I'd be surprised if he even remembers Kimberly's name now... cheers.

i hope Mark doesn't win, he is not a true fan at all, just another fame whore

... great finds with those video clips by the way Yuame... and I agree with you on this camerashy1... I don't really like him that much at all... in the famous words of Elaine from Seinfeld...

fake_fake_fake_fake.gif

...it just about sums it up for me in regards to mark... lol!... cheers.

OMG I have watched several Shipwrecked seasons (quite enjoyable) but I had not made the connection until you posted that. I mean, who remembers the dozens of reality contestants over the years... but yes I do have a vague recollection of him now that I've seen that.

THANK YOU! I've seen through Mark since the start. I kinda hope he goes soon tbh.

On a more serious note though, I actually honestly believe Steven has lost the plot. I don't blame the producers for calling him to the DR all the time to see if he's okay because he is legitimately showing signs of being mentally unstable now.

And also, let me just point out one of my absolute most FAVOURITE things about this whole season... Ash's laugh!!!!!!!!!!

Oh dear how desperate

I was behind Pav, but that gutless performance where he just aped Helen's answers in order to criticise Chris was just pathetic, and he lost me.

Why not criticise Meven? Say he thinks he is so reasonable, as he emotionally manipulates people until they confess that he is right and then forces them to tell him how much they love him, and then stamps his possession with his seed, after forcing them, with Helen's help, to cut up photographs of their best friend, to pander to his insecurity?

Craven cowardice, or good gameplay? Why offend those in power? I like to feel that power could shift now. Zoe, Ashleigh, Chris, Christopher and Mark are more than enough to ensure that Meven and Ash are up every week now. Steven has clearly lost it, including Ash's respect.

After BB, and before BOTS, C5 showed a show about people who receive benefits. It was another example, like what Pav did, of attackingand blaming those with no power, whilst letting those with power, and who are presumably the cause of problems, off. (It would be fun to get the narrator of that Benefits Britain show to do an episode, in a similar style, but talking about the Queen, and what she does with British tax-payers' money.) Don't blame corporate greed, and the governments that facilitate it, blame migrants. Don't blame Helen for the unpleasantness in the house, no, Chris is more of a problem.

Weak sauce, Pav.

*puts on flame proof suit*

I laughed my bloody arse off at the end of today's ep with Steven's antics. The face mask and the irony of the robot pillow. Without Kim and the intensity and seriousness and sucking face he could actually be a good housemate to watch.

And I do like Mark. I don't care if it's put on, I'd rather see him than mopey bloody Ashleigh and sucked a lemon Helen.

The little twat, this makes me dislike him even more... :vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit:

Back