Skip to main content

Big Brother UK season 15 - SPOILERS

Danielle might be going back in...
https://twitter.com/BBUKLive/status/491574219235659776
Danielle McMahon ‏@CLASSICFOX 4m
In the meantime lots of love to all my lovely fans- love you all .. Anyone else ...your just blah blah BLAH :)

Don't know about you guys, but the prospect of this makes me so FUCKING HAPPY! She didn't deserve to be evicted the way she did, and it's only fair, especially in the wake of Kim's departure, that she goes back in. I really hope she is going back for good. The show was poorer for losing her.

Danielle might be going back in...
The show was poorer for losing her.

I don't know that I agree. I liked watching Danielle, but her being there gave Ashleigh someone to just sit and vent with. I think a new, unencumbered Ashleigh could be more interesting.

Ok, just read on twitter...

Apparently she is returning along with Matthew and Biannca to give advice to the power alliance on who to nominate.

Seems kind of pointless... Steven will be likeliest to go in spite of who they choose.

I would have preferred Danielle to return as Kim's replacement, because her eviction was completely unfair. I do agree that having her return permanently may have not been a good thing for Ashleigh in the long run though...

I like Ashleigh minus Danielle too.
Although any other year I would be dead against an evicted HM returning, but they've trashed the BB brand so much already this year that why not go the whole hog and put her back in, because ...
It would be interesting to see how Danielle would play a return considering she now knows the public generally aren't buying her little miss innocent act.

Ok, just read on twitter...

Apparently she is returning along with Matthew and Biannca to give advice to the power alliance on who to nominate.

Seems kind of pointless... Steven will be likeliest to go in spite of who they choose.

I would have preferred Danielle to return as Kim's replacement, because her eviction was completely unfair. I do agree that having her return permanently may have not been a good thing for Ashleigh in the long run though...

Oh. Dull.

And I do hope the full conversation after Bruvstock didn't all get aired and that Ashleigh was right in saying they did indeed mention Christopher at least once when deciding who to take to the VIP Party, because from what we saw they didn't say his name at all.

Mark should feel bad too, especially after Christopher mentioned in the Diary Room that he felt Mark didn't suggest him because he didn't want to embarrass himself in case anyone made fun of him for it. But to be honest, I actually don't think it crossed Mark's mind at all. :thumbsdown:

Helen took me by surprise too with her comment about giving the free pass to Mark and not Christopher. Quite a rude thing to say.

I mean, yes my support for Christopher isn't a secret here but on a completely unbiased level, today's episode just made two very clear points that somebody like Christopher is being treated as though he isn't worth anybody's time of day in there. It's really unfair to see, especially this late in the game, and I just hope the UK audience supports him enough to stick a finger up at the other HM's for (in the words of Helen) being such "twats" to him.

I like Christopher. When he is comfortable, he is witty and intelligent. And not having had a relationship before, he is so adorable with his Mark crush. I really don't get why most of the HMs are so dismissive of him. I felt so sorry for him tonight, too much thoughtlessness surrounding him.

So happy that Queen AshSLAY is the power housemate! :D

1Hf0na4.gif

^ And so fucking unhappy that they've gone ahead with another shitty twist, with
Ash
being saved and
Ashleigh
put up in his place. So fucking stupid!

Oh well, here's hoping voters don't get complacent and Steven is still the one to go anyway.

OMG Steven has to go! I've started fast forwarding through his stalkery, obsessive rants about Kimberly, and urgh, the ham on toast in the diary room bit was the absolute nadir of his repulsive, deplorable behaviour. He is so creepy, he actually makes my skin crawl. Is there any update on Kimberly's departure? Imagine entering the house and just going for a showmance to raise your profile a bit, and you get stuck with Steven. Maybe she buckled under the pressure of his possessive, obsessive behaviour and baled.

And I absolutely agree with the people who responded to my comment about Christopher (sorry I didn't quote!) - I so hope he wins - I think he's so sweet! Early on it seemed like he had difficulty adjusting to living with so many bombastic HMs, but he's really come into his own lately. Despite her vile behaviour, I've even started to warm to Helen, perhaps because I'm using up all my hatred on Steven. I think Helen unfortunately expresses her vulnerabilities in abusive, bullying behaviour, and there's no excuse for that, but beneath it all she does have her own code of friendship and loyalty and isn't as black-hearted as I initially thought. I really think she needs some therapy though!

This is the first time I've ever watched any overseas BB and it's so interesting to compare the cultural differences with Australia. BBAU being marketed as family-friendly is so incompatible with the whole concept of the show, but beyond that, I feel that Australia at the moment is so much more conservative than the UK, based on the show. Also, the public there seem much more switched on in the way they back the underdogs. So many times with BBAU I am so dismayed by the total arseholes the Aus public support, and all the quirky/funny/entertaining HMs that get ousted early on, to the detriment of the show.

I like Christopher. When he is comfortable, he is witty and intelligent. And not having had a relationship before, he is so adorable with his Mark crush. I really don't get why most of the HMs are so dismissive of him. I felt so sorry for him tonight, too much thoughtlessness surrounding him.
On BOTS the other night Rylan was dismissive of him too, saying something about an air of desperation about him. Seems like a nice guy in a house that has bullied and condescended to him.

Ashleigh seems to have just come alive within this power alliance. It is so nice to see her face with a smile on it, and a twinkle in her wee celtic eye.

I like Ashleigh; she's very level headed for such a young girl and must have balls of steel to stand up to Helen - most of the guys wouldn't!

^ And so fucking unhappy that they've gone ahead with another shitty twist, with
Ash
being saved and
Ashleigh

Oh well, here's hoping voters don't get complacent and Steven is still the one to go anyway.

You are absolutely kidding me! No way! No Wayyyyyyy!!! /RAGE/ This was actually looking like a good week but they have to go and do a stupid twist like that. No I hope Steven still goes please Ashleigh has been killing it and I'm loving her even more.

I really need to get out of bed early and catch up BEFORE work not after!

2sstevieboy better be leaving - he just makes my skin crawl.

The talk of Christopher being desparate should be turned towards Steven ... he KNOWS he's hated because of the booing ... he no longer has the showmance to drag him through so now he's trying to become Mr Comedy ... and whilst I have laughed at his expensive he STILL makes my skin crawl. I sure hope Kimberley has woken up out of her Steven-induced-coma-of-lovespell and headed straight into witness protection or left the country!

I also hope she stayed clear of his family and sorted out what she wanted to do with her living arrangements for herself and not under the heavy-handed influence of others

if she does hang around for him and is all over him when he's evicted well they deserve one another but I predict UK mag stories appearing endlessly about their on/off/on relationship (and possibly even court orders!) ... i don't like either of them

...comment of the week from Chris while talking to Ashleigh on who to evict... he said of Steve... " I still don't know what he brings (into the house)... I'm still puzzled by that... he is constantly in a sort of like... self reference bubble"...

...omfg!... what a perfect way in which to sum up Steven???????... my god Chris is so much like Jale in the way that he can perceive people... he really is my favourite to win... cheers.

...I believe that Big Brother put in the extra twist during the 'alliance' voting because they definitely want Steve to go this Friday... if Ash was still there for the voting then there was a good chance that it could've been 50/50 and they wouldn't get their way with ousting Steve... putting the most popular housemate Ashleigh in there instead of Ash was a guarantee that Steve would go... it makes pure sense that the producers would rig it like that to get Steve out... well that's my take on it anyway :wink::whistling:... cheers.:)

Ash
being saved and
Ashleigh

Oh no that sucks Monkey balls

...is there anyone on here that actually likes Zoe?... I know that I don't... I was glad that her team didn't win the singing task... they all thought that because they had a 'professional singer' on their side that they were a shoe-in to win it... she grates on me big time:bang:... cheers.

Back