Skip to main content

Benjamin HM 2012 - Officially joins Behind Big Brother.

Estelle Landy @Stellvadore · 8m
Some people are so salty they should just grab a glass of water......

Estelle Landy ‏@Stellvadore 14m
Bullying in any shape, size, form, colour, unicorn. Regardless of the motives or "reasons" - not OK! Fight the urge, rise above.

Christopher Tiainen ‏@CTiainen 9m
@Stellvadore agreed! The golden age of grotesque, How many lives do we have 2 lose before people 'wake up' to reality? Words cut deep inside

Estelle Landy ‏@Stellvadore 6m
@CTiainen some seem to think its okay because it's "justified" with petty reasons. Only thing that is JUST-IFIED IS @jtimberlake

Benjamin Norris ‏@BenjaminJNorris
@timdormer & @Stellvadore put u in a room of truth & the two of u would be mortified but still intelligent enough to play it like a fiddle!
Estelle Landy ‏@Stellvadore 4m
@BenjaminJNorris @timdormer I've never responded to your indecency. Someone would want to be ostracised to be a "victim"? You're fucked.

Michael Beveridge ‏@mickyb273 1h
@tarashannonx @BenjaminJNorris @Stellvadore I'm drunk and useless.

Estelle Landy ‏@Stellvadore 21m
@mickyb273 the beauty of evasion through alcohol.
1f49c.png
270c.png

Don't be such a downer!

Who hasn't had a tipple and let out some inappropriate pent up rage?

Let it go, lady.

At first when you were on BB I thought you were funny and very thoughtful. I ended up despising how you treated Estelle. If you were badly edited tell us what really happened.
Anyway that was then this is now welcome to the forum and what's your take on this years housemates.

At the end of the day I want to share with you my backstage look at the new series for Scoopla. I want you to post what you would like to know and in return I will do my very best to get your answers.

We want to know why they have taken away the live feed video updates. Not even the 24/7 live feed, but at the very least the short video clips once or twice an hour throughout the day.

What can be done to bring them back??

Ok @Benjamin2012HM really is legit, he's not an imposter.

I'm saying this before this topic gets out of hand, can we please think before we post. like or dislike him you're welcome to post. But right here you have got an opportunity to ask an ex-housemate about the 2012 series (and what we didn't see), plus someone who interviews Alex for Big Brother thus another chance to get your BB2014 questions answered.

Don't be such a downer!

Who hasn't had a tipple and let out some inappropriate pent up rage?

Let it go, lady.
I merely asked him to confirm if he had been drinking wine - or even more precisely boxed wine - that night as that was my guess. I was even very polite. Madonna asked for receipts so of course I'm going to provide them. If y'all had kept up with the stalking thread then this wouldn't have been news.

@Benjamin2012HM You have to be one of my all time faves! I completely understand where you came from in the show. Although some mean things were said from you, they were all fair. Just reading the fight sounds like the fights i have. But i understand you don't say anything you wouldn't want said towards you unless there were a reason. Anyway apart from the banter, you were a well deserved winner, and no matter what people say, you were great. You and Stacy are my top 2 housemate! Ive met Stacy and have talked to you in person at one stage. *creepy eyes* But IMO, be you. And that's what you have done. Besides, why change for people who wont change for you :p

@Benjamin2012HM I saw the interview that you did with Alex M on scoopla or whatever it's called, sadly the video only went for like a minute, please tell me that the actual interview went longer than that and what was said in it.

If that really is you Ben, I just want to say thanks for helping to provide a great season.

I LOVED you in the house.

You really are the first housemate I liked enough to spend money on (you still owe me $12 in saves and it would be great to get that back...). You had firm friendships with all of the housemates I liked that year and I think you were a more than worthy winner.

If I had a dollar, for every time I fought with Ben Haters in here defending you, I could have bought the Big Brother franchise, sacked Alex and brought back live stream!

Are you still friends with Stacey? She seems like so much fun!

Ben owes you more than Tim does? Wow, you really must have liked him.

Welcome @Benjamin2012HM . I look forward to you sharing some inside goss about 2012 and some insights about 2014.

Babe they are professional stalkers in there!

You fart in church and they got the twitter proof, facebook proof and instagram proof before the vibration even hits the pew!
No shit. I wouldn't go in there without an anonymiser and a fake mustache.

Back