Skip to main content

Benjamin HM 2012 - Officially joins Behind Big Brother.

Benjamin2012HM

Winners and Losers
Former housemate
Hi Guys,

I hope you are all well.

My name is Benjamin Norris and from what I know... I appear to be one of the most hated winners of Big Brother EVER on this site.

I would like to clear 4 points up before I get slammed with negativity.

1) I have been a member on this site before, although not properly since 2012.

I have been a fan of this site since it first began. I have had a few different member names over the years, but I can't remember most of them. I usually came on here whilst I was auditioning to see if I could learn about the then upcoming series. This was over four different series - I tried out for BB in 2002, 2006, 2007 and 2012 - clearly I was only successful once. There have also been a few incidents on this site where people have claimed to be me.

2) I am aware that some of my actions in Big Brother were irritable, wrong and sometimes very hard - even for me to watch. But in life we make mistakes and move on. (Hopefully learning from them.) However there is a lot about my time in the house that I am proud of.

3) My time with Estelle in Big Brother was very challenging - she was at times so hard to understand as a person because she was inconsistent. One moment grand standing one thing and then completely contradicting herself the next. Housemates would gather in rooms to discuss what to do about her daily. The real problems I had with her were never aired, but the reactions I had to her were! I honestly went up to her and told her "I have been saying this OR I have been saying that" I bitched about her to her face as well as behind her back. I would love to discuss with you all the things I found problematic about Estelle, but for reasons of 'letting go' and out of respect for her I will not as it would just seem pathetic to go over. My season of Big Brother would not have been the same without her. She put in an amazing effort and to be honest I believe she was the back bone to the series. Every housemate went on a roller coaster with her and that made for great television.

P.S: While last year I went on a holiday to the Gold Coast with Estelle, I can sadly say we are not friends. I have deleted every social media connection with her - The reason for this is that I was sick of A) hating myself for what had been and could never be changed. B) worrying about her because she worried me. C) Feeling betrayed by the comments she made about me to mutual friends.

4) I was the 'gay' contestant in 2012 but I was never representing the community! I am my own person. Gay people can be fabulous, rude, sporty, straight acting, flamboyant, good looking, unappealing, self obsessed, narcissistic, successful, parents, lawyers, unemployed... the list goes on. What I do like is how our individual and unique stories are consistently being told because we are interesting both male and female.

NOW, I am on back on here officially to have fun. I love Behind Big Brother people for their passion. I am highly emotional and do say the wrong thing from time to time, most of the time I then try to apologise. At the end of the day I want to share with you my backstage look at the new series for Scoopla. I want you to post what you would like to know and in return I will do my very best to get your answers.

Lots of Love

Benjamin x

Hi Guys,

I hope you are all well.

My name is Benjamin Norris and from what I know... I appear to be one of the most hated winners of Big Brother EVER on this site.

I have been a fan of this site since it first began. I have had a few different member names over the years, but I can't remember most of them. I usually came on here whilst I was auditioning to see if I could learn about the then upcoming series. This was over four different series - I tried out for BB in 2002, 2006, 2007 and 2012 - clearly I was only successful once. There have also been a few incidents on this site where people have claimed to be me.

2) I am aware that some of my actions in Big Brother were irritable, wrong and sometimes very hard - even for me to watch. But in life we make mistakes and move on. (Hopefully learning from them.) However there is a lot about my time in the house that I am proud of.

3) My time with Estelle in Big Brother was very challenging - she was at times so hard to understand as a person because she was inconsistent. One moment grand standing one thing and then completely contradicting herself the next. Housemates would gather in rooms to discuss what to do about her daily. The real problems I had with her were never aired, but the reactions I had to her were! I honestly went up to her and told her "I have been saying this OR I have been saying that" I bitched about her to her face as well as behind her back. I would love to discuss with you all the things I found problematic about Estelle, but for reasons of 'letting go' and out of respect for her I will not as it would just seem pathetic to go over. My season of Big Brother would not have been the same without her. She put in an amazing effort and to be honest I believe she was the back bone to the series. Every housemate went on a roller coaster with her and that made for great television.

P.S: While last year I went on a holiday to the Gold Coast with Estelle, I can sadly say we are not friends. I have deleted every social media connection with her - The reason for this is that I was sick of A) hating myself for what had been and could never be changed. B) worrying about her because she worried me. C) Feeling betrayed by the comments she made about me to mutual friends.

4) I was the 'gay' contestant in 2012 but I was never representing the community! I am my own person. Gay people can be fabulous, rude, sporty, straight acting, flamboyant, good looking, unappealing, self obsessed, narcissistic, successful, parents, lawyers, unemployed... the list goes on. What I do like is how our individual and unique stories are consistently being told because we are interesting both male and female.

NOW, I am on back on here officially to have fun. I love Behind Big Brother people for their passion. I am highly emotional and do say the wrong thing from time to time, most of the time I then try to apologise. At the end of the day I want to share with you my backstage look at the new series for Scoopla. I want you to post what you would like to know and in return I will do my very best to get your answers.

Lots of Love

Benjamin x

Awww I never hated you. Even when you drunk tweet.

#Benjamite4lyf

Hi Guys,

I hope you are all well.

Lots of Love

Benjamin x
I'm sorry, I don't speak Spanish

The FONT.

ib05JI6fsKgycj.gif

I am PERCHED for this thread tbh

ibtTQ8vEQEbiJl.gif

@Benjamin2012HM Honestly couldn't give an F about the bullying that you supposedly did, I was always a fan and honestly, seeing you in 2012 was quite impactful on my life at the time, as I was just coming of the closet and it was great to see someone so comfortable in their own skin.
#sobstory

Hi Ben! So glad it's you and not the other Ben... trolololol.

It's sad if people make you think you're one of the most hated winners. I think you deserve the title more than at least 6 other Australian BB winners!

If people didn't want you to win, you wouldn't have won. It's that simple!

Back